Lu + Birch, Day-of Event Coordination is an event planning service based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Lu + Birch is not your ordinary wedding planner. This team will provide day-of wedding coordination, which means you’ll have the fun of creating the wedding of your dreams while also saving money. Lu + Birch is dedicated to ensuring that your wedding planning experience is stress-free and that your special day goes off just as planned. Your wedding day only comes once, and you should be able to enjoy it all in full.
Lu + Birch, Day-of Event Coordinator has experience planning dinner rehearsals, ceremonies, and receptions. They also provide a wide range of wedding planning and coordination services, including:
- Work with the officiant to coordinate the processional and recessional.
- Make sure attendants and family of the couple know when and where they need to be for the ceremony.
- Communicate cues with the musicians or DJ
- Set-up decor items in ceremony location.
- Make sure all vendors arrive on time and are on schedule.
- Coordinate with your photographer to make sure photos go according to timeline and the attendants are where they need to be.
- Give the couple a count down to ceremony start time.
- Line-up the attendants and cue musicians.
- Make arrangements for the Grand Departure (if applicable).
- Along with the Photographer, organize attendant and family portraits after the Ceremony.
- Make sure any re-purposed decor gets transported to to reception facility
- Set-up decor items in reception location.
- Greet vendors and show them where to set-up - make sure they have provided the services they were contracted to provide.
- Connect with caterer and DJ and confirm timeline.
- Along with the catering staff, monitor cocktail hour food levels.
- Check in with Bartenders to fulfill VIP drink orders for Family members and attendants.
- Along with the DJ (or musicians) help organize and cue the entrance of the couple and their attendants.
- Coordinate speeches, first dance, specialty dances and cake cutting
- Facilitate the dispersal of desserts and saving the top layer of cake.
- Distribute final payments or gratuities to vendors per clients discretion.
- Be accessible to the couple throughout the evening in case timeline needs adjusted or there are other things that need attended to.
- Pack up presents and card box at the end of the evening and make sure it goes home with the person assigned to take home the gifts.
- Help pack up all the decor and put into assigned vehicles.
- Help Coordinate transportation details for couple, attendants and guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
Any other questions?
10 ReviewsWrite a review
7 User photos
Are you interested?