5700 312th Ave., Salem, WI 53168 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Everlasting Details

My goal is to plan your event and every detail involved so that your wedding will be beautiful, organized and fun! You deserve to enjoy this unparalleled experience while I take expert care of the details. Everlasting Details offers a wide variety of services for partial or full wedding coordination.

Follow Everlasting Details on

Everlasting Details 7
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 09/21/2019

Saved my wedding day

I worked with Rebekah for day of coordination for my wedding at Stein Farms in Salem, WI. Leading up to the wedding, Rebekah always responded to my several emails very promptly to answer any questions. The weekend of the wedding, her and Clem (Stein Farms) literally did anything in their power to make the day go the way I imagined! When one of my vendors fells through the day before, Rebekah quick got her plates out if storage for us to use. I thought that I would be very on top of the wedding day activities and time line but when the day came I was overwhelmed with emotion and stress of everything that needed to be done it was amazing to have a coordinator there to handle it. When we decided we had to move the ceremony in doors due to rain 15 minutes prior to the start time, they made sure all my decorations got inside and set up. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Everlasting Details 8
    Everlasting Details 9
  • Elisa

Elisa Diaz · Married on 09/07/2019

Rebekah is enchanting!

I cannot express how amazing my wedding went and how easy the whole process was with the help of Rebekah. Since the beginning, I could tell she knew what she was doing. She’s so bubbly and professional. Engaging with her was easy and every time I had a question, she was always available. I gave her small and big details of what I specifically wanted for my wedding, she took it and ran with it and created something so marvelous! She even remembered some details that I had totally forgotten about. She communicated with my vendors and took control of any situations that arose. She was someone I was comfortable with to reach out to when I had random ideas and maybe even silly questions. Rebekah is ABSOLUTELY incredible!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Everlasting Details 10
    Everlasting Details 11
    Everlasting Details 12
    Everlasting Details 13

Simplysorensen · Married on 08/31/2019

Decorations

Rebecka was friendly and so helpful! She allowed us to use all of her decorations and modify if we needed.

Sent on 09/10/2019