5700 312th Ave., Salem, WI 53168 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Everlasting Details

My goal is to plan your event and every detail involved so that your wedding will be beautiful, organized and fun! You deserve to enjoy this unparalleled experience while I take expert care of the details. Everlasting Details offers a wide variety of services for partial or full wedding coordination.

Follow Everlasting Details on

c5cb387881f90d25 1476714566503 img3067

19 Reviews for Everlasting Details

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/29/2018

Rebekah is an absolute rockstar! I went into my wedding thinking that there is no way I need a day of coordinator, I am a very organized person. My mom and I quickly changed our minds and thank goodness we did! I called and spoke with several companies between Lake Geneva to Milwaukee and decided to hire Rebekah. She was hands down the best decision I made (besides my husband of course). We had our wedding last night and it was PERFECT. Rebekah went above and beyond; she was my organizer and my voice. It truly felt like I was working with a friend and she spoke up and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. She is super detailed and very talented at her job. I was able to take a lot less time off of work before the wedding because she contacted all of my vendors, organized the schedule and even helped with running the rehearsal. We had 5 young children in our wedding and she was fantastic with them and they all made it down the aisle! If something went wrong, I don't even know about it. I know I relied on other bride's reviews while planning my wedding so I wanted to get this in before I leave for my honeymoon just in case any of you are looking for someone at this exact moment. I hope I helped you make one of the best decisions of your life.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/28/2018

From day one Rebekah was absolutely amazing! She was on top of everything, from contacting vendors, helping us choose and creating a timeline. She made sure our day was exactly how we wanted- and even when something went wrong with vendors she was right there with a solution! She was there whenever we needed her via text, phone call or in person! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator- absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Haley · Married on 09/01/2018

Rebekah was great from the very beginning! She jumped right in and helped with all of the intricate details and even reached out to all of the vendors I had chose! The timeline she made was phenomenal and was so great the day of!

Sent on 09/15/2018