Everlasting Details Reviews

Everlasting Details 7
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 09/21/2019

Saved my wedding day

I worked with Rebekah for day of coordination for my wedding at Stein Farms in Salem, WI. Leading up to the wedding, Rebekah always responded to my several emails very promptly to answer any questions. The weekend of the wedding, her and Clem (Stein Farms) literally did anything in their power to make the day go the way I imagined! When one of my vendors fells through the day before, Rebekah quick got her plates out if storage for us to use. I thought that I would be very on top of the wedding day activities and time line but when the day came I was overwhelmed with emotion and stress of everything that needed to be done it was amazing to have a coordinator there to handle it. When we decided we had to move the ceremony in doors due to rain 15 minutes prior to the start time, they made sure all my decorations got inside and set up. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Everlasting Details 8
    Everlasting Details 9
  • Elisa

Elisa Diaz · Married on 09/07/2019

Rebekah is enchanting!

I cannot express how amazing my wedding went and how easy the whole process was with the help of Rebekah. Since the beginning, I could tell she knew what she was doing. She’s so bubbly and professional. Engaging with her was easy and every time I had a question, she was always available. I gave her small and big details of what I specifically wanted for my wedding, she took it and ran with it and created something so marvelous! She even remembered some details that I had totally forgotten about. She communicated with my vendors and took control of any situations that arose. She was someone I was comfortable with to reach out to when I had random ideas and maybe even silly questions. Rebekah is ABSOLUTELY incredible!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Everlasting Details 10
    Everlasting Details 11
    Everlasting Details 12
    Everlasting Details 13

Simplysorensen · Married on 08/31/2019

Decorations

Rebecka was friendly and so helpful! She allowed us to use all of her decorations and modify if we needed.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Thiel · Married on 05/25/2019

It was a dream come true! Honest, reliable and wonderfully easy to work with.

The owner of Everlasting Details, Rebekah, was amazing! We met her when we toured her 'home venue' in Salem, WI but ended up going with another venue in Wisconsin, closer to family. I reached out her directly to see if she was available to work with us through another venue...no issue at all! She was not only easy to contact throughout but was reliable, helpful and had such a lovely collection of décor/china/linens that were easy to rent directly from her. I've heard some frustrating stories from friends of mine who had a dud of a coordinator... not Rebekah! She was my day of coordinator for our wedding and worked her butt off until the last guest left, I would hire her all over again. Seriously, if you are considering having someone handle the crazy day-of (and month before) details make the room in your budget for her services. Reasonably priced and SO worth it!
    Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
    Maggie & Kevin

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Everlasting Details 14
    Everlasting Details 15
    Everlasting Details 16
    Everlasting Details 17
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/29/2018

Rebekah is an absolute rockstar! I went into my wedding thinking that there is no way I need a day of coordinator, I am a very organized person. My mom and I quickly changed our minds and thank goodness we did! I called and spoke with several companies between Lake Geneva to Milwaukee and decided to hire Rebekah. She was hands down the best decision I made (besides my husband of course). We had our wedding last night and it was PERFECT. Rebekah went above and beyond; she was my organizer and my voice. It truly felt like I was working with a friend and she spoke up and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. She is super detailed and very talented at her job. I was able to take a lot less time off of work before the wedding because she contacted all of my vendors, organized the schedule and even helped with running the rehearsal. We had 5 young children in our wedding and she was fantastic with them and they all made it down the aisle! If something went wrong, I don't even know about it. I know I relied on other bride's reviews while planning my wedding so I wanted to get this in before I leave for my honeymoon just in case any of you are looking for someone at this exact moment. I hope I helped you make one of the best decisions of your life.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/28/2018

From day one Rebekah was absolutely amazing! She was on top of everything, from contacting vendors, helping us choose and creating a timeline. She made sure our day was exactly how we wanted- and even when something went wrong with vendors she was right there with a solution! She was there whenever we needed her via text, phone call or in person! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator- absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Haley · Married on 09/01/2018

Rebekah was great from the very beginning! She jumped right in and helped with all of the intricate details and even reached out to all of the vendors I had chose! The timeline she made was phenomenal and was so great the day of!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Angie · Married on 08/25/2018

I would recommend hiring Rebekah to any one who is looking for a day of coordinator. I called her at all different times and each time she replied almost immediately and was always pleasant and very helpful. She always made me feel like my opinion was the most important and would help me in any way help was needed. I feel like hiring her was 1 of the best decisions I had made to make my life easier as I was planning my wedding. And as a bonus she has a whole collection of stuff to rent out for decorating which also made my life a lot simpler with the planning.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Ellen · Married on 05/26/2018

My daughter & I worked closely with Rebekah for many months at the Stein Farms venue. Rebekah is very professional, detail oriented, responsive & very knowledgeable in every aspect of wedding planning. She went above and beyond her "day of coordination" duties for us. She coordinated booking hotel guest block of rooms along with their transportation. Honestly, if you want a peaceful, stress free, wedding day you won't regret having Rebekah take care of every last detail. She rocks her job and is an awesome person to work with.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Navilia · Married on 10/28/2017

She was absolutely amazing! She made my wedding flow and stayed on top of everything! I felt like a guest which is exactly what I wanted. She made is so special, thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Rebekah as a full coordination wedding coordinator due to living out of town prior to our wedding. Rebekah was an amazing coordinator, advisor, and friend throughout the entire process. Being an indecisive, perfectionist bride Rebekah was absolutely what I needed. She helped me make my wedding exactly what I wanted, her recomendations were always spot on and her decor choice was exactly what I wanted. Although she is a rustic wedding expert she planned my classic, sparkly wedding just as well! She tracked my budget, decorated, made reservations, gave recomendations, and much more. I would highly recommend hiring Rebekah to coordinate your wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Rebekah as a Day of Coordinator about three months before our wedding, when planning stress was at it’s peak. She listened to our specific needs and promptly took over all aspects of coordination. Her creativity, flexibility and wedding wisdom were absolutely essential to the success of our day. Many guests post wedding have commented on how relaxed amy husband and I looked looked the day of....really! Thank you, Rebekah :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

Best money spent on the wedding!!! From day one Rebekah put me at ease! She was full of great ideas or would make whatever you had imagined happen! She was super flexible with our schedules and easy to contact any time. When I would start to feel overwhelmed, she would have it handled. She was always in contact with my vendors and always had me in her best interest. Rebekah and her assistant did more on the day of than I could've asked. They were taking care of things happening that I wasn't even aware of! They wanted to make sure my day could go as smoothly and perfect as it could!

Sent on 08/25/2017

April · Married on 07/15/2017

Rebekah was amazing to work with. She helped us out every step of the way with our wedding and when it came to our wedding day she went above and beyond what we could've asked for! She was amazing and with her decor rentals for out wedding made it even more magical. She is hands down the best wedding planner I know! Will recommend her and her services to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2017

Most amazing experience. Well organized and helpful. Couldn't have done it any better. Attention to detail and things a bride and groom don't have time to think about. Recommend her to anyone to help take the stress off of you.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Angelina · Married on 09/10/2016

Rebekah helped my fiancee and I build our perfect wedding. She was there to run the show when I did not want to answer any more questions, she made sure the stress fell on her on my wedding day and handled that stress with a smile. I cannot say enough about how this girl operates. She is passionate, reliable and there for you at every detail.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Rebekah at Everlasting Details absolutely blew day-of coordination out of the water! She truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Whether it was contacting our vendors to make sure everyone was on time and knew their duties or making a very detailed timeline for our vendors and wedding party, Rebekah had total control over the day, allowing me to sit back and enjoy it. You won't regret booking Everlasting Details! Rebekah is incredibly detailed and professional. The BEST decision we made for our wedding!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

It was extremely beneficial having your services for the day of. With the size of the venue, it would have been impossible for us to get everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there so it was really helpful having Rebekah there for our special day! She contacted vendors to ensure they knew as much as they needed to for the day of the wedding. She created a very detailed timeline for the day of so no one had excuses to not be where they needed to be. It was one of the best things we spent our money on for our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

Everlasting Details (Rebekah) was fantastic!!!! I cannot say enough about how great she was. She worked with me to make sure the timeline perfect and helped answer any question I had. I was not too familiar with what goes into a wedding (all those small details nobody tells you about) and she was right there to help provide suggestions and work with what I envisioned for my day. The prices are very reasonable and I would recommend her to anybody. The best thing I did for my wedding was hire her. I cannot say enough.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Randy · Married on 09/24/2016

Rebekah was amazing! She was extremely helpful, and has a great eye for decorating and planning. She helped to make our experience amazing and stress free. She helps you make your wedding yours and exactly how you want it. She has a large variety of rentals that are absolutely beautiful and the price is more than fare. Definitely a great find

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2016

3.5

If you are looking for a magical, mystical, rustic wedding, Everlasting Details can make your vision come alive. Rebekah was accessible, creative, and helpful when it came to helping us create our rustic barn wedding at Stein Farms. For every idea I had, she was able to deliver well beyond my expectations. She was also very thorough with making sure all of her services were meeting my expectations. The venue (Stein Farms) which she mainly works through, is like no other. With her hard work and creativity combined with the beautiful landscape of the venue she will definitely make your wedding beautiful, rustic, and like no other wedding you have ever been to. I highly recommend Everlasting Details!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

2.5

Overall everything was great! Helped with my wedding about a year in advance and helped me out anytime I needed!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Laurie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

It was good

Very responsive, easy to talk to.

Sent on 10/30/2018