Simply Weddings, LLC

Sun Prairie, WI View map Visit website

Many couples we meet are overwhelmed by the wedding planning process because they don't have the time or energy to spend on it. We help our clients plan a beautiful wedding and manage all of the stressful details so their wedding doesn’t feel like work. Instead, they can enjoy their wedding day with family and friends.

Based in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, Simply Weddings, LLC is a wedding planning company that serves the Madison, Wisconsin area and beyond. Owner and lead planner Shannon, launched the company in 2015 to help make couples’ special day as hassle-free as possible. Shannon is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and a Professional Wedding Planner, PWP. Shannon and her team of planners dedicate themselves to perfecting every last detail.

Simply Weddings offers couples several different packages, from full wedding planning to month of coordination. Beginning with a consultation, Shannon will guide and support you through the entire wedding planning process and be there for you on the day of so you can enjoy time with family and friends.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,799

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,999

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$199

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Steph
    Steph D. Married on 08/28/2021

Day of coordinator

Shannon and her team were truly amazing! We had them for our day of coordinator, but they went above and beyond that. We met multiples times to discuss what we envisioned for our day. Shannon and her team made the day absolutely perfect! They allowed us to truly enjoy our day and to celebrate. They responded promptly whenever we had a question or concerned. If they didn’t know the answer, they made sure they found it! They went above and beyond our expectations and I cannot recommend them enough!

Simply Weddings, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting us be a part of your big day! We loved meeting both of you and your wonderful families and we wish you many blessings in your marriage and in the future!
    Allison B. Married on 09/21/2019

Seriously THE BEST!!!

I wish I could tell all the future brides out there to hire Shannon! Ahh I know these review things all say the same thing, but Shannon from Simply Weddings CAN NOT BE BEAT! When you enter into this wedding planning process there are bound to be bumps in the road. It is just life! Vendors can be difficult for a variety of reasons and having someone who is in the business have your back is a lifesaver. Shannon was there when my invitations all got messed up, when my engagement ring exploded (yes it shattered into pieces, totally not making this up!), when my dad got sick the week before our wedding--- through all of these things Shannon helped me navigate, fix problems and make sure the day could still happen. She allowed me to focus on the things that really mattered (like being with my dad in the hospital, I seriously didn't need to lift a finger the last 2 weeks before our wedding) because she was there to tackle all those little things that come up. The day of the wedding she made sure everything was perfect so that I could just have fun. Also very important to know-- you will be talking to your planner A LOT through the process, so make sure you hire someone you like to talk to. Shannon is like a really good friend, she has grown into a friend as the months went on. Having trust in your planner allows you to relax and not miss a moment. Because the day will flash by (kind of like skydiving, you jump out of the plane and before you know it you are on the ground!) but you will remember how people made you feel. I'll always remember Shannon making us feel cared for-- it is obvious she cares deeply about each of her couples. Hire her, you won't regret it, I promise! :D

Simply Weddings, LLC's reply:

Thank you Allison! You are so sweet :) I'm glad you liked how everything turned out. I loved working with you both and am grateful that I was able to meet you and help you on your big day!
    Kate Married on 12/31/2018

Excellent experience--would highly recommend!

We highly recommend Simply Weddings, LLC! Jonathan officiated our New Year's Eve wedding and we had a wonderful experience. He was flexible and responsive to our needs and did an excellent job of coordinating all of our family and friends during the rehearsal, as well as the day of the wedding. He was proactive in helping shape and develop our ceremony and we felt respected and listened to as we made adjustments to the ceremony together. We thank Jonathan for making our wedding day so special!

Simply Weddings, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kate! We are honored that you chose Jonathan to officiate your ceremony. He loved doing it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Kuhl Entertainment Kuhl Entertainment Wedding DJs

Shannon is not only a bride and groom's dream to work with, but a DJs dream to work with as well! We have worked multiple events together and plan to do many more in the future. If you look up kind, professional, and organized up in the dictionary, Shannon's picture should be next to the definitions! She is always a delight whether it is meeting up in person or handling everything on the go through email, her communication and attention to detail is top notch! I whole heartedly recommend Simply Weddings to any couple even if they are the most organized couple I know! They still are in awe of what Shannon can help bring to the table to relieve any stress and pressure they may feel planning everything on their own. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see you at our next event in a week! - Brenden @ Kuhl Entertainment

537 W. Main St. Suite 205 Sun Prairie, WI, 53590
Location of (Simply Weddings, LLC)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding