544 W Washington Ave, Madison, WI 53703 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About daffodil*parker

daffodil*parker is proud to be the woman-owned, women-led, neighborhood florist in downtown Madison since 2006! We've won Wisconsin Bride Magazine's "Best Florist" award every year since 2011, bringing petal-perfect details and exquisite design to thousands of Wisconsin weddings and events over the last decade. daffodil*parker staff painstakingly hunts and coiffs the perfect blooms for your color palette, harnessing the true beauty of local midwest flowers in peak months and beyond.

Whether you want to obsess with us about the shade of your bouquet ribbons or simply talk about structure and shape of your grand tablescape, our designers are always primed and ready to flower dream with you. Consulations are complimentary - let's chat!

be5a1345 1 51 91104

daffodil*parker 6
daffodil*parker 7

Victoria · Married on 08/23/2019

They are great!

Daffodil Parker was so amazing to work with. Being in indecisive bride, I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted for my bouquet, I stopped in the day before the wedding to drop off some fabric for my bouquet and almost cried when I saw what a fantastic job Kayla did with my vision! They were so flexible and able to add things in for me just a few weeks before my wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    daffodil*parker 8
    daffodil*parker 9
    daffodil*parker 10

daffodil*parker's reply:

Thank you, Vicki! It was so wonderful to work with you and so happy you loved how it all turned out! Congratulations again!

Claire Sherland · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful florist

Daffodil Parker did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers. I worked with Casey and she is responsive, easy to work with, and very talented at what she does. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted so I gave Casey some general guidelines on color and showed her some pictures of bouquets I liked and let her run with it. The end result was gorgeous! They also did a wonderful job with our ceremony and table arrangements. Highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 07/22/2019

daffodil*parker's reply:

Claire, we loved designing for you and wish you the very best in this next chapter! Thank you for entrusting us with your vision!

Amanda Bush · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

The floral arrangements for my wedding were incredible! I do not know that much about flowers and had a hard time describing what I wanted. I just had some general color concepts in mind and let them come up with their own designs. They came out so much better than I could have ever imagined! So nice and so easy to work with, I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2019

daffodil*parker's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Amanda! You have such great style and weekend so easy to work with - it was an honor to help make your ideas come to life! Best wishes for the happiest of marriages!

daffodil*parker FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings