12 Reviews for Simply Weddings, LLC

Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
12 Simply Weddings, LLC Reviews

Working with Shannon planning our wedding was absolutely fantastic. We hired her for the day-of-coordinating, but she really went above and beyond our expectations throughout the planning process. Shannon gave great ideas both creatively and logistically, and helped us bring our vision to life. I swear she always knew when I needed to ask a question and answered it before I could even ask it! The other vendors I used were impressed with her punctuality and ability to multitask as well. On the day of she was very helpful but really blended in to the crowd, very helpful in photos. The best part: Shannon helped line up a donation site for the leftover flowers at the location of my choosing. It's so sad to see your flowers go to waste but with her help we knew they were going to a good cause! Highly recommend Shannon and her team to assist with planning and organizing your wedding.

Profile Picture Hilary, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish this scale went up to 10 starts because Simply Weddings was that fantastic. Hiring Shannon and the Simply Weddings team was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding. Shannon was with us every step of the way, completely saw our vision and made it a reality day of. My husband and I were able to enjoy the weekend and had complete trust and faith in Shannon to handle all of the (many!) moving pieces we had going on.

If you're debating what to do right now, stop reading this post and hire Simply Weddings immediately!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jonathan and Shannon Triggs of Simply Weddings LLC went above and beyond to help create our dream wedding! Jonathan and Shannon took the time to get to know my husband and I, and really listened to what our wishes were for our wedding. Jonathan wrote our wedding ceremony and tailored it to fit our personalities. He provided us with a beautiful and memorable ceremony that we will cherish for years to come. Jonathan also provided us with four premarital sessions, which were fun and very helpful. Shannon was very detailed oriented and helped us make our wedding dream a reality. She created the timeline for the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and entire wedding day. She provided not only vendors with the timeline, but also my wedding party. Shannon contacted and met with our vendors to discuss and verify wedding details (which I much appreciated since we live out of state). Shannon helped me pick out linens and decor for the wedding ceremony and reception. The day before the wedding and wedding day, Shannon met with my vendors to ensure that everything went smoothly. On our wedding day, Shannon not only coordinated the flow of the wedding, but her and her assistants did an AMAZING job adding the finishing touches to the ballroom and ceremony spaces. They even assisted with tear down of the wedding. Throughout the entire wedding process, Jonathan and Shannon were very easy to get a hold of, flexible, professional, and easy to get along with. We cannot thank them enough for the wonderful job that they did with our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend Jonathan and Shannon Triggs of Simply Weddings, LLC.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Shannon was phenomenal from start to finish! We could not have asked for a better coordinator. Shannon has a great energy for what she does. She is spectacularly organized, prompt and a great communicator-especially since we were planning our wedding from a distance. She went out of her way to make personal trips and calls to our vendors to ensure our vision was executed. We felt very much at ease that everything was handled and had no stress on our big day. Shannon also helped seamlessly navigate the only hiccup of the day when our trolley broke down. We highly recommend Shannon and Jonathan. They are extremely professional and will make your day amazing!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

5 out of 5 meaning the best! You two were fantastic. Our wedding day was everything we could have dreamed of and more. Thank you so much for being a very important and special part of our day! I will be getting the photos from Tina soon and I will send some with you in them if she has not.

Thanks again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I are INCREDIBLY grateful to have found and worked with Jonathan and Shannon Triggs of Simply Weddings, LLC. We originally signed on Jonathan to be our officiant and later signed on Shannon to be our wedding coordinator. Jonathan and Shannon are a great team and really went above and beyond what was expected. Jonathan listened intently to our requests and created a wedding ceremony that was personal and intimate to us as a couple. Jonathan also led several counseling sessions that were realistic and useful. Shannon’s dedicated work with our vendors ensured we had everything necessary to maintain the perfect wedding. Shannon also organized and executed all wedding day events without a hitch. Both Jonathan and Shannon added personal touches along the way that we will remember forever! My wife and I strongly recommend Jonathan and Shannon Triggs of Simply Weddings, LLC for your wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Words can't adequately express just how fantastic both Shannon and Jonathan were to work with when planning our August 2016 wedding. This dynamic duo really is a one-stop shop when it comes to ensuring your big day goes off without a hitch - and it's all done with an incredible kindness, personal attention, and an affordability that is hard to come by in the industry. No detail is too small and no task is too complicated for them to tackle. From their rapid responses to their helpful suggestions and creativity - Shannon and Jonathan were the epitome of "going above and beyond" in order to get the job done. Whether you're just looking for someone to be there on the day of the wedding or someone who can assist you from point A to Z, these two provide absolute peace of mind for any couple planning their nuptials. We were incredibly lucky to have found Simply Weddings and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/20/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

"Our experience with Shannon and Jonathan was outstanding for the celebration of our wedding. The smallest of details were achieved from the decorations, to the wonderful flowers that were picked out. The table was set beautifully for our reception and the meal was outstanding. The photographs were wonderful and the entire day was completely unforgettable. Shannon and Jonathan made us feel like the day was entirely about us and we loved every moment of it. Thank you for a well planned and great wedding day!"

Ronald and Jeanette

Profile Picture Ron & Jeanette, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jonathan and Shannon Triggs did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony! Jonathan, our minister, put a lot of time and energy towards creating the perfect ceremony that was personalized just for us. His execution and presentation, the day of, was flawless! Shannon did a fantastic job organizing the rehearsal and the ceremony, always paying close attention to the details. She was even there for me to make sure I looked absolutely perfect right before walking down the aisle! I couldn’t be more grateful for their hard work, flexibility, organization, and support. I would highly recommend Jonathan and Shannon for all your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Simply Weddings was such a delight to work with. They exhibited the highest level of professionalism anyone could ask for, they listened to our desires and made them come to life even more than expected, but most of all I appreciated their patience and flexibility. The officiant had a great traditional/modern mix to his deliverance that made everyone in attendance feel comfortable, which was also most appreciated. When the time comes for my husband and I to renew our vows, we will most assuredly be utilizing the services of Simply Weddings.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony

I had a wonderful experience with Shannon from SimplyWeddings! I planned most of the wedding myself, but Shannon was my day-of coordinator to keep everything running smoothly and calmly on the day of the wedding. She was always willing to jump in with ideas and advice if I needed it, and was there the whole day to help things be as seamless as possible. She was a calming presence and her staff of helpers were top notch as well. They made sure everything flowed, and they were in touch about what needed to be discussed, but overall just handled things without me needing to be aware of what was going on. Best moment of the day was when she had the song I hadn't thought to download onto my phone all set and ready for the musicians to play during our recessional, that was such a clutch moment! I also love the fact that the flowers from our reception and bouquets (except mine) were donated by Shannon and her team. They took point on that and had them delivered to a nursing home that night, which is just so great, and helps extravagant costs feel like less of a waste.

Thanks so much Shannon!