Event Essentials

Windsor, WI View map Visit website

Based in Madison, Wisconsin, Event Essentials is a premier wedding day equipment rental service. Since 1954, they have earned their reputation for dedicated service, dependability, and quality rental products. Event Essentials serve all of Wisconsin, and Northern Illinois and can supply "everything but the guests". With their knowledgeable sales staff, event designer Korrine, and experienced installation team, they have the knowledge and the know-how to assist with every couple's wedding rental needs.

Whether it's planning an intimate outdoor reception, or a grand indoor ceremony, the team at Events Essentials has the wedding decor to match the client's style and personality. They can assist at any stage, from the early stages of planning or just working out the delivery of the items needed. With a wide variety of tents, chairs, tables, furniture, decor, dancefloors, stages, tablecloths, and chair covers, their rentals can contribute perfectly to the look envisioned.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$408

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$51

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.50

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$464

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

4.2 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Matthew O. Married on 12/18/2021

Incredible Vendor

Event Essentials was positively everything you could ever ask for from a design vendor and then a whole lot more. Shae didn’t just help us pick out all our table settings and decorations, she also helped us develop our day-of timeline, fully designed the layout for our ceremony and reception, and was incredibly thoughtful and friendly throughout the process. Every single detail of our design looked absolutely flawless (from the place settings to the tables/chairs to the name card layout) and we have Shae and Event Essentials to thank for that. Thank you so much!!
  • Lily
    Lily H. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful chairs!

Working with Event Essentials to pick out our chairs and pick up/drop off process was seamless. Jackie was so easy to work with and had very fast response times. The chairs were beautiful and everything went perfectly!
  • Mercedes
    Mercedes S. Married on 09/11/2021

The best of the best

There truly is not a better company out there to work with when planning a special event. With a grateful heart I was able to have Event Essentials supply absolutely EVERYTHING for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. The silverware, drapery, bar tops, seating, tables, linens, center pieces, ceremony décor, etc. – you name it, they provided it. Not only did Event Essentials have the most gorgeous and generous selection of supplies to choose from, they also had the most professional and efficient people on their staff. Event Essentials staff showed up at 8am on the day of my event and worked so extremely hard. I couldn’t believe the swiftness in their extravagant set up.
    Moreover, I had the pleasure of being able to have Korrine E. as my event designer. Korrine is hands down the best in the area. The production she put on completely blew me away. Not only did she run my event without a single hitch, she brought my vision to a whole new level, and my guests continue to rave about her talents. Korrine really did take the time to get to know us as a family and was extremely knowledgeable in which details to bring forth in order to capture what meant most to us. Korrine, your proactive and productive professionalism makes you one of a kind. Your talents are simply unmatched in your industry. You will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you for everything 🤍
  • illustration stars

30 photos · 05/28/2017
  • Eric & Jacquelyn
    28 photos · 08/07/2016

TKO DJ Entertainment TKO DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Event Essentials numerous times and they are phenomenal at what they do. Whether you need a tent, furniture to jazz up your wedding, decorations or anything else you can get from them, you will be extremely happy. They will help guide you to make your event beautiful and unique.

WRC Tents & Events WRC Tents & Events Wedding Rentals

The team at Event Essentials is knowledgable to unbelievably helpful. They are easy to work with and very accommodating.

Celebrations Entertainment - Wedding DJ's, Photo Booths & Décor Lighting Celebrations Entertainment - Wedding DJ's, Photo Booths & Décor Lighting Wedding DJs

I work a lot of events! Sometimes I see equipment that people rent and sometimes I need to rent equipment/supplies myself. Whenever anyone asks me for a rental company and whenever I need a rental company myself, I always turn to A to Z Event Essentials. I could tell over 100 stories that would steer you to only use A to Z. They may not always have the cheapest price, but they do always have the best quality and the best service, and that is priceless! There is no one that cares more about their customers than Event Essentials; that is why I always use them and why I recommend them.

6485 Blanchar's Crossing Windsor, WI, 53598
800-220-4991

Monday - Saturday: 9-4pm with Appointments highly recommended Sunday: Closed
Location of (Event Essentials)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding