6485 Blanchar's Crossing, Windsor, WI 53598 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Event Essentials

Event Essentials is the premier equipment rental service in Madison, Wisconsin since 1954. We have earned our reputation for dedicated service, dependability, and quality rental products.

Our experienced staff of rental professionals can assist you in planning a successful event. We would be happy to discuss your needs and work with your vision and budget. From linens to tables and chairs to tents, we supply everything but the guests!

Please give us a call, or setup an appointment to drop into our showroom to view the large selection of rental items on display and "Like" us on Facebook for exclusive offers, wedding news and inspiration!

Follow Event Essentials on

38 Reviews for Event Essentials

1 User photo

Aubrey · Married on 12/31/2019

Great attention to detail

I rented a backdrop and acrylic stands for my ceremony. Event essentials made the set up and tear down so easy. They even came to the ceremony space to make sure what I ordered would work in the space and made suggestions based on what they saw in the space. Very happy to have worked with them

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 09/28/2019

Easy to work with

We needed rental chairs for our ceremony and they were so good at providing me the number of chairs I needed. They also came at the start time to set up and by the time we sat down for dinner they were already packing up. I was really impressed by how quick they are.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Kasia · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful! Professional and accommodating

We used Event Essentials for our wedding this summer and were thrilled with the results! Event Essentials was very organized, professional, and accommodating throughout the entire process. They helped guide us through what we needed and wanted in our tent, and were very flexible throughout our planning as we made various changes. Our reception was so beautiful due to the work of EE. Thank you, Event Essentials!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Event Essentials's reply:

Kasia, thank you so much for entrusting Event Essentials to assist with your and Arek's June wedding and taking the time to write us a review. We feel honored you chose us and are so happy to hear you enjoyed the process as much as we did. We wish you both many many years of happiness!

Event Essentials FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

Real Weddings

• TKO DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Event Essentials numerous times and they are phenomenal at what they do. Whether you need a tent, furniture to jazz up your wedding, decorations or anything else you can get from them, you will be extremely happy. They will help guide you to make your event beautiful and unique.

• WRC Tents & Events Wedding Rentals

The team at Event Essentials is knowledgable to unbelievably helpful. They are easy to work with and very accommodating.

• Celebrations Entertainment - Wedding DJ's, Photo Booths & Décor Lighting Wedding DJs

I work a lot of events! Sometimes I see equipment that people rent and sometimes I need to rent equipment/supplies myself. Whenever anyone asks me for a rental company and whenever I need a rental company myself, I always turn to A to Z Event Essentials. I could tell over 100 stories that would steer you to only use A to Z. They may not always have the cheapest price, but they do always have the best quality and the best service, and that is priceless! There is no one that cares more about their customers than Event Essentials; that is why I always use them and why I recommend them.

• 6485 Blanchar's Crossing Windsor, 53598 See on map
    8002204991 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm Saturday: By Appointment Only. Sunday: Closed
    Location of (Event Essentials)