Madison, WI 53711 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Kuhl Entertainment

For 10 years, the DJs at Kuhl Entertainment have served nearly 1000 couples in Madison and the greater Wisconsin area. Our commitment to professionalism is evident in every aspect of what we do - from the equipment we use, the people we employ, and the materials we provide to couples in order to streamline your planning process.

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and we’re here to help. Couples are welcome to enjoy a free consultation with our team to learn more about our business and whether we are the right fit for your wedding. We believe that each couple is different, and that each wedding should be a reflection of your distinct vision. It is our goal to create a seamless planning experience tailored to the unique needs and musical taste of every couple. You’ll enjoy the opportunity to utilize curated Spotify playlists, custom forms, and opportunities to meet with your DJ prior to your wedding, ensuring that your celebration is smooth, polished, and most importantly, fun for you and your guests.

We employ a team of DJs with a range of experience and musical tastes, some of whom have DJed well over 100 weddings with our company. All of our DJs are professional, hardworking, talented, and committed to bringing your dream wedding to life.

We offer a wide range of services including receptions, ceremony sound, photo booth rental, multimedia packages, uplighting, pinspot lighting, karaoke, and trivia. Our DJs are also available for private events, and many of them DJ regularly at bars and nightclubs in downtown Madison.

Kuhl Entertainment does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender/gender expression, age, national origin/ancestry, ability, sexual orientation, or military status in any of our services. We believe that love is love, and it is an honor to serve a diverse array of couples on their wedding day.

If you’re still not convinced, we invite you to take a look at our reviews and hear what previous couples have had to share about their experience with our company.

We can’t wait to meet you and congratulate you on your engagement. If you feel the same way, we encourage you to head to KuhlEntertainment.com to learn more about us and fill out our quick and easy booking form.

Follow Kuhl Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Madison Mobile DJ Service

159 Reviews for Kuhl Entertainment

• Chris

Chris Z. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Best DJ in the area.

My wife and I cannot say enough about how great it was to have Kuhl Entertainment for our wedding reception. We had a unique situation where we got married in Mexico, but wanted to have a party back in Madison for all of our extended family and friends. Kuhl Entertainment was very responsive in answering all of our questions and being flexible with our situation. We went with Steve for our DJ, which was an awesome choice! He was so willing to help out and on top of his game the night of the reception. He even took the time to meet with us before the reception to go over the timeline and the special requests that we had. He was flexible during the party with the timeline which my wife and I loved as we are "go with the flow" types of people. His music choice was amazing and had us on the dance floor all night long. We aren't a fan of "those weddings" where no one is dancing. We definitely didn't have an issue as Steve had the dance floor packed at all times.

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Alysha

Alysha · Married on 11/14/2020

Better than we could have ever asked for!

Working with Kuhl entertainment was easy and reassuring. I have a very interesting taste in music and told Josh my vision. He did not disappoint. I will recommend them over and over again and we had so many people from our reception say that they were one of the best DJs they're heard. I wish we could do it all over again just for the music!!!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Kuhl Entertainment's reply:

Oh my, thank you for the glowing review! ☺️ I had the time of my life those last few hours of the dance on Saturday, and it seemed like everyone on the dance floor felt the very same way (thanks for that). I’m so glad we connected at the Mad City Bridal Expo in what seems like a lifetime ago. It was truly an honor and a privilege to work with you. Best wishes to you, Brad and the Andrews / Kaiser families! — Josh Kuhl
  • Ashley

Ashley E. · Married on 10/24/2020

Highly Recommended!

I can’t even begin to explain how great Josh Kuhl and the rest of the team at Kuhl Entertainment helped make our wedding day one to remember. Their contract was clear, they were in constant communication with us despite planning a wedding during a pandemic, and they stuck beside us during every single change was had to make.
    Josh was the DJ at our wedding and he kept the dance floor PACKED the entire time. He was so animated and lively and checked in with my husband and I so many times to make sure that we were okay with everything going on. He helped us create a very detailed timeline of our reception and followed it perfectly. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed by him, his song choices, and his professionalism. I would recommend Josh a million times.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Kuhl Entertainment's reply:

There are reviews that make you smile and then there are reviews, much like this one, that make your heart grow bigger as soon as the words hit you. I already had the "warm fuzzies" after meeting with you guys for your final consultation, knowing just how enjoyable that time was, but the day of the wedding easily managed to top that feeling - leaving me with a stark reminder of everything I love about what I do. Not only were your friends and family incredibly respectful and kind, but they were an absolute blast to celebrate with! From the awesome requests received during the dance all the way to the final request that came as a result of the "one more song" encore, it truly seemed like we were all meant for each other that night. The house lights coming on at midnight couldn't even hope to stop us from keeping the party going just a few minutes longer. Weddings like yours and couples like you are what make this all worthwhile. Thank you so much for putting your trust in us to deliver the experience of a lifetime. Dare I say it, but this may go down as one of my favorite weddings (if not my favorite) of 2020. Best wishes to you and Troy (and your awesome pup) in this new chapter of your lives together! -- Josh Kuhl

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kuhl Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 0.01
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Dance Floor Heroes Wedding DJs

As a single operator, we have to turn many clients away. I always trust Kuhl Entertainment with these clients. We align on values, style and customer care. If you can't book Dance Floor Heroes, then I promise Kuhl Entertaining will take great care of you.

• Simply Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I cannot begin to say how much I appreciate working with Brenden Burmeister from Kuhl Entertainment! He is not only a fantastic DJ and MC, he is a great person too. When Brenden is on our event team as the DJ, I can trust that things will run smoothly and I don't have to worry about a thing from the music/master of ceremonies perspective. He is always the #1 choice for our events!

• The Susie Show Wedding DJs

Kuhl Entertainment, Josh and his crew, wow, they are all amazing!! Some of the best souls I know! The expertise, commitment to learn, and ability to handle any type of event is stellar!!! I still joke that I want to be like him when I grow up. He has handled thousands of events and will keep your guests dancing until they throw him out. All of the members of the Kuhl team are extremely professional, easy to work with and actually listen to what you have to say about what you want for your special day. They can handle any genre of music including those hard to find songs. They will give expert advise, work on a timeline of events and music playlists that you and your guests want to hear. Josh himself, well, I have looked up to him for many years, and when I do need help with anything, his door is always open. He treats me like family instead of a competitor. I just love him, and you will too! Do not hesitate to call Kuhl Entertainment for any event, you won't be disappointed!

• Madison, WI, 53711 See on map
    9203195845 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kuhl Entertainment)