Kuhl Entertainment

P.O. Box 70798, Madison, WI 53714 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Kuhl Entertainment

Kuhl Entertainment provides experienced DJs in the Madison, Wisconsin area. Wherever the event, their DJs will be there to service any atmosphere. Kuhl Entertainment combines your music preferences, as well as their own expertise, to ensure a completely custom event. Their DJs will cater to events from small, upscale gatherings to a large nightclub atmosphere.

Experience
The DJs at Kuhl entertainment have created an atmosphere loved by many couples across Wisconsin. The company has been awarded many Couples' Choice awards. Their DJs have a combined 50 years of experience. By putting trust in their company, Kuhl Entertainment will ensure that your guests have a memorable night.

Kuhl Entertainment uses their diverse background to create a completely custom event. With their help your wedding could be brought to life with a dance party, or guests could be tested with fun trivia games at dinner. Their services include:

• Experienced DJs
  • Unlimited hours of music
  • Clear sound systems with microphone access
  • Lighting themes
  • Photo booth capabilities
  • Trivia games
Follow Kuhl Entertainment on
Kuhl Entertainment DJ Crew
Kuhl Entertainment DJ Crew
The 2016/17 Kuhl Entertainment DJ Crew (minus Amy)
The 2016/17 Kuhl Entertainment DJ Crew (minus Amy)
Hive Social Club + One One-Thousand Social Mixer
Hive Social Club + One One-Thousand Social Mixer
Cake cutting
Cake cutting

• Videos 4

148 Reviews for Kuhl Entertainment

Nicole · Getting married on 05/25/2019

We could not have picked a better DJ service! Ted was amazing! He was attentive to our requests and needs. Their set up and quality were more than we had anticipated. We were so very pleased and would highly recommend B KUHL ENTERTAINMENT for any event you may be having.

Thank you again Ted and Josh for making the most important day of our lives a huge success!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Kuhl Entertainment's reply:

Thank YOU for having us along for the ride! I still hear stories from Ted (nearly 4 months later) about how much fun he had with you and Shawn and the gang. Congratulations once again, Nicole!

Dan Schally · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional and Easy to work with

My wife and I booked Kuhl Entertainment for our wedding to help us with both the sound for the outdoor ceremony, as well as our reception. Couldn’t have been happier with the whole process from beginning to end. We got the recommendation for Kuhl from friends and will definitely be recommending them to all of our family and friends in the future! We felt at ease with our decision starting with the first consultation with Brenden. We got to work with Trent for our event, and he was a perfect fit for us. Being able to trust him to play all the music we love, while also keeping a pulse on the crowd, made for an amazing dance party where the floor was never empty. From the clear, straightforward pricing to the professional yet relaxing vibe, it couldn’t have been easier to deal with Kuhl as a wedding vendor. With so many other aspects of a wedding to plan, it was a breeze to leave the sound engineering and DJ’ing to such a qualified professional in Trent. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Kuhl Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Daniel! I'm glad that Brenden and Trent were able to take such good care of you, Samantha, and your guests. It sounds like we might be seeing you again at another friend or family member's wedding down the line. Looking forward to it!

- Josh Kuhl

Kuhl Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 0.01
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Dance Floor Heroes
    Dance Floor Heroes Wedding DJs

As a single operator, we have to turn many clients away. I always trust Kuhl Entertainment with these clients. We align on values, style and customer care. If you can't book Dance Floor Heroes, then I promise Kuhl Entertaining will take great care of you.

• Simply Weddings, LLC
    Simply Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I cannot begin to say how much I appreciate working with Brenden Burmeister from Kuhl Entertainment! He is not only a fantastic DJ and MC, he is a great person too. When Brenden is on our event team as the DJ, I can trust that things will run smoothly and I don't have to worry about a thing from the music/master of ceremonies perspective. He is always the #1 choice for our events!

• The Susie Show
    The Susie Show Wedding DJs

Kuhl Entertainment, Josh and his crew, wow, they are all amazing!! Some of the best souls I know! The expertise, commitment to learn, and ability to handle any type of event is stellar!!! I still joke that I want to be like him when I grow up. He has handled thousands of events and will keep your guests dancing until they throw him out. All of the members of the Kuhl team are extremely professional, easy to work with and actually listen to what you have to say about what you want for your special day. They can handle any genre of music including those hard to find songs. They will give expert advise, work on a timeline of events and music playlists that you and your guests want to hear. Josh himself, well, I have looked up to him for many years, and when I do need help with anything, his door is always open. He treats me like family instead of a competitor. I just love him, and you will too! Do not hesitate to call Kuhl Entertainment for any event, you won't be disappointed!

• P.O. Box 70798 Madison, WI, 53714 See on map