Kuhl Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

For over a decade, the DJs at Kuhl Entertainment have served over 1000 couples from Madison to WI Dells, from San Juan to Key West, and back again. Our commitment to professionalism is evident in every aspect of what we do - from the equipment we use, the people we employ, and the materials we provide to couples in order to streamline your planning process.

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, and we鈥檙e here to help. Couples are welcome to enjoy a free consultation with our team to learn more about our business and whether we are the right fit for your wedding. We believe that each couple is different, and that each wedding should be a reflection of your distinct vision.

It is our goal to create a seamless planning experience tailored to the unique needs and musical taste of every couple. You鈥檒l enjoy the opportunity to utilize curated Spotify playlists, custom forms, and opportunities to meet with your DJ prior to your wedding, ensuring that your celebration is smooth, polished, and most importantly, fun for you and your guests.

We employ a team of DJs with a range of experience and musical tastes, some of whom have DJed well over 100 weddings with our company. All of our DJs are professional, hardworking, talented, and committed to bringing your dream wedding to life.

We offer a wide range of services including receptions, ceremony sound, photo booth rental, multimedia packages, uplighting, pinspot lighting, karaoke, and trivia. Our DJs are also available for private events, and many of them DJ regularly at bars and nightclubs in downtown Madison.

Kuhl Entertainment does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender/gender expression, age, national origin/ancestry, ability, sexual orientation, or military status in any of our services. We believe that love is love, and it is an honor to serve a diverse array of couples on their wedding day.

If you鈥檙e still not convinced, we invite you to take a look at our reviews and hear what previous couples have had to share about their experience with our company.

We can鈥檛 wait to meet you and congratulate you on your engagement. If you feel the same way, we encourage you to head to KuhlEntertainment.com to learn more about us and fill out our quick and easy booking form.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$0.01

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Mallory
    Mallory S. Married on 10/09/2021

Great Experience

Everyone wouldn鈥檛 stop talking about our DJ and how much fun they had! The dance floor was full the whole night! You won鈥檛 regret working with any DJ from Kuhl Entertainment!
    Sarah T. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful experience!

Very thorough and attentive. One less thing we had to worry about on our special day! Chris even let me sit in his car with the AC on as it was unseasonably hot for our October wedding and I do NOT do well in the heat! Definitely would recommend Kuhl entertainment!
    Samantha R. Married on 09/25/2021

So much fun, was absolutely amazing!

Josh and the rest of the Kuhl Entertainment crew were absolutely perfect from start to finish. Josh played and catered all the music to our taste and it was one of our favorite things about our day! We had so many guests tell us it was the best music and most fun they have ever had at a wedding! He had everybody dancing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Dance Floor Heroes Dance Floor Heroes Wedding DJs

As a single operator, we have to turn many clients away. I always trust Kuhl Entertainment with these clients. We align on values, style and customer care. If you can't book Dance Floor Heroes, then I promise Kuhl Entertaining will take great care of you.

Simply Weddings, LLC Simply Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I cannot begin to say how much I appreciate working with Brenden Burmeister from Kuhl Entertainment! He is not only a fantastic DJ and MC, he is a great person too. When Brenden is on our event team as the DJ, I can trust that things will run smoothly and I don't have to worry about a thing from the music/master of ceremonies perspective. He is always the #1 choice for our events!

The Susie Show The Susie Show Wedding DJs

Kuhl Entertainment, Josh and his crew, wow, they are all amazing!! Some of the best souls I know! The expertise, commitment to learn, and ability to handle any type of event is stellar!!! I still joke that I want to be like him when I grow up. He has handled thousands of events and will keep your guests dancing until they throw him out. All of the members of the Kuhl team are extremely professional, easy to work with and actually listen to what you have to say about what you want for your special day. They can handle any genre of music including those hard to find songs. They will give expert advise, work on a timeline of events and music playlists that you and your guests want to hear. Josh himself, well, I have looked up to him for many years, and when I do need help with anything, his door is always open. He treats me like family instead of a competitor. I just love him, and you will too! Do not hesitate to call Kuhl Entertainment for any event, you won't be disappointed!

1341 Williamson Street Madison, WI, 53703
(920) 319-5845
608-444-7003
Location of (Kuhl Entertainment)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding