About Kuhl Entertainment

Wedding DJs with Class

Kuhl Entertainment provides experienced DJs in the Madison, Wisconsin area. Wherever the event, their DJs will be there to service any atmosphere. Kuhl Entertainment combines your music preferences, as well as their own expertise, to ensure a completely custom event. Their DJs will cater to events from small, upscale gatherings to a large nightclub atmosphere.

Experience
The DJs at Kuhl entertainment have created an atmosphere loved by many couples across Wisconsin. The company has been awarded many Couples' Choice awards. Their DJs have a combined 50 years of experience. By putting trust in their company, Kuhl Entertainment will ensure that your guests have a memorable night.

Kuhl Entertainment uses their diverse background to create a completely custom event. With their help your wedding could be brought to life with a dance party, or guests could be tested with fun trivia games at dinner. Their services include:

• Experienced DJs
  • Unlimited hours of music
  • Clear sound systems with microphone access
  • Lighting themes

Photobooth (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Kuhl Entertainment and specifically Amy as our DJ. We saw Amy in action at our friends’ wedding and we knew immediately that we wanted her for our wedding. We had several conversations with Amy before our wedding and she was very personable and asked great questions to make sure she understood who we are as a couple and what we wanted for our big deal. She exceeded expectations the day of. From the ceremony music to several games during the reception to the actual dance portion of the reception, Amy did an amazing job of keeping us aware of where we were for the schedule and what was planned next. She even asked us throughout the day how we were doing and if she could get us anything like a beverage - it was wonderful especially during pictures right after the ceremony! Even though our guests didn't dance a lot, Amy did a great job of keeping the mood lively and the fun going. We highly recommend Amy and Kuhl Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We had Josh as the DJ for our wedding and he was the best. Very personable and responsive to all our requests.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1436596770716 melaniedougforjoshbkuhltimfitchphotography 189 dsc
220x220 sq 1436596776373 105479649026280097493162339250150938374751o
220x220 sq 1485903231214 gc9a2928
220x220 sq 1485903451182 12313588101069819109364506125421664019127876n
220x220 sq 1519942971 17e9181165dc00e9 1519942970 770293adabb03b35 1519942968260 1 550473 50343537633
220x220 sq 1519942975 39a5278f1220f4cd 1519942974 ec222bfe7f6149cd 1519942972107 2 1009519 6210922145

4 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I cannot begin to say how much I appreciate working with Brenden Burmeister from Kuhl Entertainment! He is not only a fantastic DJ and Emcee, he is a great person too. When Brenden is my DJ, I can trust that things will run smoothly and I don't have to worry about a thing from the music/master of ceremonies perspective. He is always the #1 choice for my events!

Kuhl Entertainment, Josh and his crew, wow, they are all amazing!! Some of the best souls I know! The expertise, commitment to learn, and ability to handle any type of event is stellar!!! I still joke that I want to be like him when I grow up. He has handled thousands of events and will keep your guests dancing until they throw him out. All of the members of the Kuhl team are extremely professional, easy to work with and actually listen to what you have to say about what you want for your special day. They can handle any genre of music including those hard to find songs. They will give expert advise, work on a timeline of events and music playlists that you and your guests want to hear. Josh himself, well, I have looked up to him for many years, and when I do need help with anything, his door is always open. He treats me like family instead of a competitor. I just love him, and you will too! Do not hesitate to call Kuhl Entertainment for any event, you won't be disappointed!

Always a blast to have at your wedding!!

Kuhl Entertainment with Josh B. Kuhl behind it all is simply the best wedding DJ in Southern WI. This very energetic and positive wedding professional follows newest wedding DJ and decoration trends and is always offer the best and newest quality products for his clients. And let’s don’t forget what’s its really all about- the dance floor. His carefully selected DJ crew will make your feet move even if you not much of a dancer. Kuhl Entertainment has numerous wedding industry awards in excellence and that fact says it all.

85 PROS I KNOW

P.O. Box 70798, Madison, WI 53714   See On Map
920-319-5845 (phone)
Monday — Friday; 8am - 6pm, by appt. Saturday — Sunday; By appt.
LD84 Via Roma, L'Antigua, Encantada, Trujillo Alto, PR 00976   See On Map
608-444-7003 (phone)
Feel free to call/text Josh B Kuhl directly anytime!
Kuhl Entertainment is a wedding DJ, photo booth, and professional lighting service from Madison, Wisconsin. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, and Puerto Rico. Kuhl Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ and photo booth service that has been part of the Madison, Wisconsin wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in architectural uplighting, one-on-one consultations, photo booth rentals, ceremony sound, club-style mixing and beat matching.