5397 Blue Bill Park Dr #8, Waunakee, WI 53597 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Susie Show

Fun, professional and affordable mobile DJ, Karaoke and Photo Booth services for Madison and South Central Wisconsin and surrounding areas.

My name is DJ Susie and I have been DJ'ing professionally for the past 25 years. I grew up in Chicago, in and around music and dance my entire life. I have an incredible collection of music in all genre's from Oldies to the most current Pop, Country, Hip Hop, Top 40, Latin, Electronic, Disco, Reggae, Blues, Big Band/Swing, 80's and more, 32 genre's in all and I keep my collection updated on a weekly basis.

I use only the best in equipment QSC speakers, Sure Microphones, Chauvet lighting and always carry backup equipment. I am also prepared with back up DJ's, should an unexpected emergency arise.

My pricing starts at $1599. Please call me for availability and quote. If you are a friend of mine or family member, ask about my friends and family rates! My price will include EVERYTHING! Master of Ceremonies, up to 10 hours of music, Cocktail music, dinner music, ambient dinner lighting, up-lighting, Photo Booth (one of the best around! comes complete with a hand crafted scrapbook, filled with your guests photos and sighed and decorated by them as well as a thumb drive complete with all the photos of your guests so you may share them on social media or email) I have hundreds of props and all our cleaned and sanitized after every event! Kissing Wheel, Shoe Game, Costumed YMCA dance, battle of the sexes for bridesmaids and groomsman, 3D Laser (no one in the WI area has this laser!, robotic spot lights, motion drapes,(with 350 LED lights on it that go to the music), Confetti cannon (if allowed...it is NOT confetti in the traditional sense, it is 2"x1" tissue paper, cordless microphone, toys for children, travel & set up time, laser/glow show, Teddy Bear toss and more.

I am not your everyday, old fashion cheesy DJ (although I can be if that is what you want). I love and have an ear for music, no matter what your choice may be. I will work one on one with you to personalize your special event, build a timeline of events and play what YOU and your guests want to hear! I can be as involved, or un-involved as you would like me to be!

We do weddings for all denominations and are LGBTQ friendly!!!

We work with you if you are on a budget and accept payment plans & credit cards (4% fee applies)

I don't do too much advertising as word of mouth has kept me quite busy the past several years! You can visit my website at www.susieshowweddings.com for more information about me and to see photos, videos and reviews of some of my most current weddings! The reviews can be found by clicking on one of my Wedding Wire badges on my home page. To see photos, just click the drop down arrow on my home page and click Flickr Gallery, once the photos come up, click "Albums" and you will be able to see photos of my Up-Lighting, Photo Booth and wedding photos. You may also visit my business Facebook Page, just search "The Susie Show" for more photos, reviews and videos. Be sure to scroll through everything, as I do many other types of events throughout the year and post all of them on this page!

If you are interested in having a great time at an affordable rate, at your reception or private party, give me a call or email me at www.susieshowweddings.com

Thank you for visiting me and I would love the opportunity to keep you dancing and/or singing!!!

Sincerely,

Liz, DJ Susie & Andy O'Connor
Liz, DJ Susie & Andy O'Connor Marriott West Milwaukee WI September 28, 2013
Liz & Andy O'Connor Wedding-Dollar Dance
September 28, 2013
Liz & Andy O'Connor Wedding-Dollar Dance Marriott West Milwaukee WI September 28, 2013
Liz & Andy O'Connor Wedding

The Susie Show 5
The Susie Show 6
The Susie Show 7

Miguel Benson · Married on 08/24/2019

Blown away by just the photo booth!! Thank you Susie!!!

We only hired the photo booth (already had committed to a family DJ) but we were just blown away by the amazing array of props and masks!! All our guests clearly enjoyed this amazing photo booth, and they also provided a beautiful scrapbook that guests added photos and decorated up for us. We have no doubt that Susie would provide a FANTASTIC DJ experience, and we wish her the best!!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    The Susie Show 8

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I take great pride in my services and it is nice to know how much they are appreciated!! Congratulations again, and maybe you can come to one of my Karaoke shows!! Hugs!

Allie & Jeremy Leonard · Married on 08/18/2019

Best dj out there!

If we could give a million stars we would!!!! Susie made our wedding one to never forget. She went above and beyond with the music, props for photo booth, lighting and the games she comes up with is so much fun. She also made my now husband (yay) and I a scrapbook of the entire night, and an adorable flash drive to pull up pictures from the photo booth. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. She is beyond talented and very professional, organized and the hardest working person we have met. Any questions we had during the time leading up to the wedding were answered perfectly and right away. For those of you out there that need a DJ, you need to use “The Susie Show”. We couldn’t have asked for a better night. It was magical and one to never forget. Thank you Susie for making our wedding perfect and so beautiful! You are extremely talented, so sweet, so professional. Any other events we have in the future we want you there for it to dj and just to be with us. We were very honored to have you as our DJ. Thank you again!! Xoxo Allie & Jeremy Leonard

Sent on 10/01/2019
    The Susie Show 9
    The Susie Show 10
    The Susie Show 11
    The Susie Show 12
    The Susie Show 13
    The Susie Show 14

The Susie Show's reply:

Awwww...Thank YOU both for letting me share your special day with you! I would be honored to be your DJ again! Everything was amazing you you looked absolutely stunning! I would do it a hundred times over...Wishing you both a life time of love and happiness!! Hugs!!!!!!!!
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST DJ ever!!!

DJ Susie is the best DJ ever. She's friendly and easy to work with. She knows how to throw an excellent party!! We had a kid friendly wedding and she made sure that the kids had their own dance time and gave then toys to play with. Everyone kept telling us how wonderful she is! She also has one of the best photo booths I've ever seen. She made our room look awesome with her uplighting and awesome dancing images. The list goes on. She's definitely the best!

Sent on 06/11/2019

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you sooo much Kathy!! You both were such a pleasure to work with! I had an amazing time with your family and friends!!! Hope to see you soon! Hugs!

The Susie Show FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,399.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,899.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Susie Show 1
    Free Up-Lighting when you book DJ and Photo Booth services
    When booking my DJ services with photo booth services, Up-Lighting will be included!

• Madison Masonic Center
    Madison Masonic Center Banquet Halls

Susie is always prompt, eager to help, and has many skills/industry knowledge to help make a couple's big day special.

• Kuhl Entertainment
    Kuhl Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say about Susie that hasn't already been said by countless clients and fellow wedding professionals? SHE'S FANTASTIC!!! Since the moment I met her, I knew just how important the craft of DJing is to her. She exudes excitement and enthusiasm when she talks about the privilege to go out and put smiles on the faces of every guest at every event she takes care of. Her energy is straight up infectious. Not only does she love sharing her love for music with people, she also puts great care into researching and acquiring quality sound and lighting equipment. And when she doesn't understand how to approach implementing one of her new toys, she's never afraid to ask a fellow DJ for help...and I don't know a single soul who would say no to Susie. If you're looking for an absolute ray of sunshine, someone who will come in to your event determined to leave everyone happier than when they arrived, look no further than The Susie Show. I love this lady, and I can guarantee you will, too.

• Dance Floor Heroes
    Dance Floor Heroes Wedding DJs

Susie does incredible work and all her clients agree! She also offers Karaoke and does a fantastic job with it.

• 5397 Blue Bill Park Dr #8 Waunakee, 53597 See on map