5397 Blue Bill Park Dr #8, Waunakee, WI 53597 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Susie Show

Fun, professional and affordable mobile DJ, Karaoke and Photo Booth services for Madison and South Central Wisconsin and surrounding areas.

My name is DJ Susie and I have been DJ'ing professionally for the past 25 years. I grew up in Chicago, in and around music and dance my entire life. I have an incredible collection of music in all genre's from Oldies to the most current Pop, Country, Hip Hop, Top 40, Latin, Electronic, Disco, Reggae, Blues, Big Band/Swing, 80's and more, 32 genre's in all and I keep my collection updated on a weekly basis.

I use only the best in equipment QSC speakers, Sure Microphones, Chauvet lighting and always carry backup equipment. I am also prepared with back up DJ's, should an unexpected emergency arise.

My pricing starts at $1599. Please call me for availability and quote. If you are a friend of mine or family member, ask about my friends and family rates! My price will include EVERYTHING! Master of Ceremonies, up to 10 hours of music, Cocktail music, dinner music, ambient dinner lighting, up-lighting, Photo Booth (one of the best around! comes complete with a hand crafted scrapbook, filled with your guests photos and sighed and decorated by them as well as a thumb drive complete with all the photos of your guests so you may share them on social media or email) I have hundreds of props and all our cleaned and sanitized after every event! Kissing Wheel, Shoe Game, Costumed YMCA dance, battle of the sexes for bridesmaids and groomsman, 3D Laser (no one in the WI area has this laser!, robotic spot lights, motion drapes,(with 350 LED lights on it that go to the music), Confetti cannon (if allowed...it is NOT confetti in the traditional sense, it is 2"x1" tissue paper, cordless microphone, toys for children, travel & set up time, laser/glow show, Teddy Bear toss and more.

I am not your everyday, old fashion cheesy DJ (although I can be if that is what you want). I love and have an ear for music, no matter what your choice may be. I will work one on one with you to personalize your special event, build a timeline of events and play what YOU and your guests want to hear! I can be as involved, or un-involved as you would like me to be!

We do weddings for all denominations and are LGBTQ friendly!!!

We work with you if you are on a budget and accept payment plans & credit cards (4% fee applies)

I don't do too much advertising as word of mouth has kept me quite busy the past several years! You can visit my website at www.susieshowweddings.com for more information about me and to see photos, videos and reviews of some of my most current weddings! The reviews can be found by clicking on one of my Wedding Wire badges on my home page. To see photos, just click the drop down arrow on my home page and click Flickr Gallery, once the photos come up, click "Albums" and you will be able to see photos of my Up-Lighting, Photo Booth and wedding photos. You may also visit my business Facebook Page, just search "The Susie Show" for more photos, reviews and videos. Be sure to scroll through everything, as I do many other types of events throughout the year and post all of them on this page!

If you are interested in having a great time at an affordable rate, at your reception or private party, give me a call or email me at www.susieshowweddings.com

Thank you for visiting me and I would love the opportunity to keep you dancing and/or singing!!!

Sincerely,

Liz, DJ Susie & Andy O'Connor
Liz, DJ Susie & Andy O'Connor Marriott West Milwaukee WI September 28, 2013
Liz & Andy O'Connor Wedding-Dollar Dance
September 28, 2013
Liz & Andy O'Connor Wedding-Dollar Dance Marriott West Milwaukee WI September 28, 2013
Liz & Andy O'Connor Wedding
dsc06329

78 Reviews for The Susie Show

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Susie is awesome!!!

Susie and her team helped make our wedding, November 3rd, the most perfect day imaginable! The pricing was amazing for how much entertainment was provided, memories made and laughs shared!

We were able to meet with her months prior to our big day to go over everything we were looking for and everything she was looking for. This helped us to prepare for our day and was a huge stress relief on the day of! Everything went without a hitch!

We have been to several weddings this year where there were large name DJs providing entertainment; however, Susie was by far the best DJ we could have ever imagined! Our dance floor was busy all night long! We loved how much she involves the little kids, handing out fun glow stuff and doing special dances for them. It helped out the parents a lot to keep them busy and they were all tuckered out by the end of the night.

The photo booth was a huge hit! Everyone enjoyed all of the props and we really loved the scrapbook she had our guests create to display all of the pictures. She even included a cute little USB drive with all of the pictures from the photo booth that night!

We would recommend DJ Susie over and over again, she was fantastic!

Amy Peterson · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ and Photo Booth EVER

We honestly knew the minute we booked Susie that we had made the absolute best choice. We had been to weddings in the past that had gone with a friend, family member, or a lower value DJ and it wasn't a mistake we wanted to make. Susie was so accommodating, professional, and most importantly, she was fun. Our guests loved her and the environment she created. We had a party that left guests craving more.

Thank you Susie and family, for making ours a night to remember with the people we love. It was more than we ever dreamed possible.

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Our family and friends love a good party! They all had a blast! DJ definitely makes the party. Susie was AWESOME!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

The Susie Show's reply:

Awww, thank you Taylor and Tyler for letting me be your DJ! I had an amazing time with your family and friends...and oh my gosh, were they silly!!! Wishing you a lifetime of love an happiness, and hope to see you again, maybe get you out to one of my Karaoke shows!!! Would love to have Tyler sing his Ice Ice baby!!!

The Susie Show FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,399.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,899.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Susie Show 1
    Free Up-Lighting when you book DJ and Photo Booth services
    When booking my DJ services with photo booth services, Up-Lighting will be included!

• Madison Masonic Center
    Madison Masonic Center Banquet Halls

Susie is always prompt, eager to help, and has many skills/industry knowledge to help make a couple's big day special.

• Kuhl Entertainment
    Kuhl Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say about Susie that hasn't already been said by countless clients and fellow wedding professionals? SHE'S FANTASTIC!!! Since the moment I met her, I knew just how important the craft of DJing is to her. She exudes excitement and enthusiasm when she talks about the privilege to go out and put smiles on the faces of every guest at every event she takes care of. Her energy is straight up infectious. Not only does she love sharing her love for music with people, she also puts great care into researching and acquiring quality sound and lighting equipment. And when she doesn't understand how to approach implementing one of her new toys, she's never afraid to ask a fellow DJ for help...and I don't know a single soul who would say no to Susie. If you're looking for an absolute ray of sunshine, someone who will come in to your event determined to leave everyone happier than when they arrived, look no further than The Susie Show. I love this lady, and I can guarantee you will, too.

• Dance Floor Heroes
    Dance Floor Heroes Wedding DJs

Susie does incredible work and all her clients agree! She also offers Karaoke and does a fantastic job with it.

• 5397 Blue Bill Park Dr #8 Waunakee, WI 53597 See on map