The Susie Show

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,899 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,899 Most Popular Price

Fun, professional and affordable mobile DJ, Karaoke and Photo Booth services for Madison and South Central Wisconsin and surrounding areas.

My name is DJ Susie and I have been DJ'ing professionally for the past 25 years. I grew up in Chicago, in and around music and dance my entire life. I have an incredible collection of music in all genre's from Oldies to the most current Pop, Country, Hip Hop, Top 40, Latin, Electronic, Disco, Reggae, Blues, Big Band/Swing, 80's and more, 32 genre's in all and I keep my collection updated on a weekly basis.

I use only the best in equipment QSC speakers, Sure Microphones, Chauvet lighting and always carry backup equipment. I am also prepared with back up DJ's, should an unexpected emergency arise.

My pricing starts at $1599. Please call me for availability and quote. If you are a friend of mine or family member, ask about my friends and family rates! My price will include EVERYTHING! Master of Ceremonies, up to 10 hours of music, Cocktail music, dinner music, ambient dinner lighting, up-lighting, Photo Booth (one of the best around! comes complete with a hand crafted scrapbook, filled with your guests photos and sighed and decorated by them as well as a thumb drive complete with all the photos of your guests so you may share them on social media or email) I have hundreds of props and all our cleaned and sanitized after every event! Kissing Wheel, Shoe Game, Costumed YMCA dance, battle of the sexes for bridesmaids and groomsman, 3D Laser (no one in the WI area has this laser!, robotic spot lights, motion drapes,(with 350 LED lights on it that go to the music), Confetti cannon (if allowed...it is NOT confetti in the traditional sense, it is 2"x1" tissue paper, cordless microphone, toys for children, travel & set up time, laser/glow show, Teddy Bear toss and more.

I am not your everyday, old fashion cheesy DJ (although I can be if that is what you want). I love and have an ear for music, no matter what your choice may be. I will work one on one with you to personalize your special event, build a timeline of events and play what YOU and your guests want to hear! I can be as involved, or un-involved as you would like me to be!

We do weddings for all denominations and are LGBTQ friendly!!!

We work with you if you are on a budget and accept payment plans & credit cards (4% fee applies)

I don't do too much advertising as word of mouth has kept me quite busy the past several years! You can visit my website at www.susieshowweddings.com for more information about me and to see photos, videos and reviews of some of my most current weddings! The reviews can be found by clicking on one of my Wedding Wire badges on my home page. To see photos, just click the drop down arrow on my home page and click Flickr Gallery, once the photos come up, click "Albums" and you will be able to see photos of my Up-Lighting, Photo Booth and wedding photos. You may also visit my business Facebook Page, just search "The Susie Show" for more photos, reviews and videos. Be sure to scroll through everything, as I do many other types of events throughout the year and post all of them on this page!

If you are interested in having a great time at an affordable rate, at your reception or private party, give me a call or email me at www.susieshowweddings.com

Thank you for visiting me and I would love the opportunity to keep you dancing and/or singing!!!

Sincerely,

• Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,399

What is included in the starting price?

Karaoke
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,899

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Kayla
    Kayla Married on 11/10/2021

Susie was fantastic to work with!

Susie was fantastic to work with! She is so much fun and has a lot of energy. She kept our wedding guests engaged the entire night! She has the perfect personality for a DJ, definitely did not disappoint! Susie was also really easy to work with and knowledgeable in the timeline of events for the reception. We added on her photo booth service too, which was a hit! We received so many compliments on the amount of props she had and the cute, personalized border she put on the pictures. We absolutely loved Susie and will recommend her to any of our family or friends that are planning on getting married in the area!
    Meghan B. Married on 09/18/2021

Awesome energy and great lights!

Susie is loads of fun! She has a lot of energy and knows how to run a great night of great music. We absolutely loved the mood lighting and the laser light show - so cool! Our guests were talking about it all night. The few kids we had in attendance also had so much fun. Susie stepped up to be our DJ on a moment's notice when we found out our original DJ could not make it a few days before our wedding. We could not be more thankful and we were so lucky to have SUSIE as our DJ!
  • Dillon
    Dillon Married on 08/21/2021

Great music, fantastic photo booth

We initially booked Susie to be our DJ for our wedding in August of 2020... And then we had to postpone due to the pandemic. Thankfully Susie was more than accommodating and worked with us to make sure we had an awesome day. Susie did a wonderful job reading the vibe of the room and making sure our guest, no matter what age, had a blast and we had many guest compliment on the range of music that was played throughout the night. Her Husband was hilarious and did a fantastic job with the photo booth which was one of our guests favorite parts of the whole wedding. We also received a scrapbook photo album from the photo booth at the end of the evening that was a wonderful surprise!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

The Susie Show 1
Gift
When booking my DJ services with photo booth services, Up-Lighting will be included!

Wisconsin Masonic Center Wisconsin Masonic Center Banquet Halls

Susie is always prompt, eager to help, and has many skills/industry knowledge to help make a couple's big day special.

Kuhl Entertainment Kuhl Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say about Susie that hasn't already been said by countless clients and fellow wedding professionals? SHE'S FANTASTIC!!! Since the moment I met her, I knew just how important the craft of DJing is to her. She exudes excitement and enthusiasm when she talks about the privilege to go out and put smiles on the faces of every guest at every event she takes care of. Her energy is straight up infectious. Not only does she love sharing her love for music with people, she also puts great care into researching and acquiring quality sound and lighting equipment. And when she doesn't understand how to approach implementing one of her new toys, she's never afraid to ask a fellow DJ for help...and I don't know a single soul who would say no to Susie. If you're looking for an absolute ray of sunshine, someone who will come in to your event determined to leave everyone happier than when they arrived, look no further than The Susie Show. I love this lady, and I can guarantee you will, too.

Dance Floor Heroes Dance Floor Heroes Wedding DJs

Susie does incredible work and all her clients agree! She also offers Karaoke and does a fantastic job with it.

5397 Blue Bill Park Dr #8 Waunakee, WI, 53597
Location of (The Susie Show)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding