Dance Floor Heroes

7240 Old Sauk Rd., Madison, WI 53717 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Dance Floor Heroes

A DJ in Madison, Wisconsin, Dance Floor Heroes will be sure to entertain and get even the shyest of dancers to venture to the dance floor. This experienced mobile DJ duo just so happens to also be a happily married couple. Their profession allows them to revel in the happiness of your wedding day. Dance Floor Heroes go above and beyond to create a fun, club-like atmosphere, and their electrifying personalities will be sure to factor fun into your wedding reception.

Michael and Jessica have over 15 years of experience as DJs. With that comes the knowledge of what a good DJ needs to bring to any event. The photographers offer the following services:

• Full equipment assembly
  • Professional level speakers and DJ setup
  • Lighting (lasers, strobe and multicolored lights)
  • Wireless microphones
  • MC service with flexible level of interaction
  • Choreography lessons
Party dance

• Videos 1

101 Reviews for Dance Floor Heroes

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike and Jess were fantastic!!! We got so many compliments from guests throughout the day/night regarding the music. My mom wanted Beatles for the seating music and they played the most fantastic acoustic set during that time. My fiance and I, however, are more hip hop and they played a jazz version of Hotline Bling during the cocktail hour. It was incredible! Super memorable and we couldn't have asked for anything better. BOOK THEM. NOW.

Lance · Married on 09/02/2018

Michael and Jessica were outstanding. Having a couple instead of one person was a huge benefit, and they were especially helpful during the planning process. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dance Floor Heroes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Overture Center for the Arts with Catering a Fresco
    Overture Center for the Arts with Catering a Fresco Museum Weddings

We absolutely LOVE working with Dance Floor Heroes. They are extremely organized and will help your big day running smoothly. Not only does the music get guests on their feet, but they are extremely fun people to work with!

• Kuhl Entertainment
    Kuhl Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michael Boggs and his wife, Jessica, are incredibly kind and fun people...and they're absolutely FANTASTIC DJ's and entertainers. As a fellow DJ in the same market, I can say without a doubt that if I ever had a client we couldn't serve, I would have no problem sending them directly to Dance Floor Heroes. These two have a passion for what they do and it's absolutely clear in everything they do. I have the pleasure of meeting with Michael for lunch from time-to-time and we have some of the best conversations about our love for the craft. I enjoy camaraderie like this and it's a true testament to his character that we're able to be there for each other in such a competitive market. I would bet against any man or woman that wagered they wouldn't have a good time while these two are the hosts of the party. Dance Floor Heroes represents all of the good things that the Madison wedding market has to offer. They've got my full endorsement, without hesitation. Also, Michael has THE flyest style of any DJ I know...by far. He ALWAYS looks sharp!

• The Susie Show
    The Susie Show Wedding DJs

Dance Floor Heroes are simply the best for your Wedding! The Energy that Mike and Jess bring to your dance floor is amazing. They are a couple, so they understand all of your needs and are extremely easy to work with. You will NOT be disappointed in the energy they bring to your special day! I am a DJ myself and trust in the great job they do, that I refer my clients to them when I am already booked. Hire them, you will not be diappointed!!!

• Madison, WI 53717 See on map