About Dance Floor Heroes

The couple that jams together, stays together!

A DJ in Madison, Wisconsin, Dance Floor Heroes will be sure to entertain and get even the shyest of dancers to venture to the dance floor. This experienced mobile DJ duo just so happens to also be a happily married couple. Their profession allows them to revel in the happiness of your wedding day. Dance Floor Heroes go above and beyond to create a fun, club-like atmosphere, and their electrifying personalities will be sure to factor fun into your wedding reception.

Michael and Jessica have over 15 years of experience as DJs. With that comes the knowledge of what a good DJ needs to bring to any event. The photographers offer the following services:

• Full equipment assembly
  • Professional level speakers and DJ setup
  • Lighting (lasers, strobe and multicolored lights)
  • Wireless microphones
  • MC service with flexible level of interaction
  • Choreography lessons

Microphones (16)
Sound/PA System (16)
One Event Per Day (11)
Liability Insurance (4)

Mike and Jess were a great team! They balanced our specific requests with the mood of the room and made sure people were constantly dancing. The night wouldn't have been the same without them. Many of our guests said they were best wedding DJs they had experienced.

Profile Picture Arthur, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and Jessica were amazing! Their pricing was reasonable, they were very professional and always responded in an extremely timely manner. They made sure to have a conversation with us two weeks prior so they were well prepared for the wedding day. In fact, I didn't even see Mike until after the ceremony; everything was handled without having to come to the bride for a single question. It was amazing, seriously. They were super flexible about incorporating songs from some less-traditional wedding genres. Like any good DJs though, they used the crowd to determine many of the songs and kept the dance going. Their manners were friendly, outgoing and professional. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Meg, 5/19/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1479310499719 ballweg 1032
220x220 sq 1479310512070 ballweg 1051

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely LOVE working with Dance Floor Heroes. They are extremely organized and will help your big day running smoothly. Not only does the music get guests on their feet, but they are extremely fun people to work with!

Michael Boggs and his wife, Jessica, are incredibly kind and fun people...and they're absolutely FANTASTIC DJ's and entertainers. As a fellow DJ in the same market, I can say without a doubt that if I ever had a client we couldn't serve, I would have no problem sending them directly to Dance Floor Heroes. These two have a passion for what they do and it's absolutely clear in everything they do. I have the pleasure of meeting with Michael for lunch from time-to-time and we have some of the best conversations about our love for the craft. I enjoy camaraderie like this and it's a true testament to his character that we're able to be there for each other in such a competitive market. I would bet against any man or woman that wagered they wouldn't have a good time while these two are the hosts of the party. Dance Floor Heroes represents all of the good things that the Madison wedding market has to offer. They've got my full endorsement, without hesitation. Also, Michael has THE flyest style of any DJ I know...by far. He ALWAYS looks sharp!

Dance Floor Heroes are simply the best for your Wedding! The Energy that Mike and Jess bring to your dance floor is amazing. They are a couple, so they understand all of your needs and are extremely easy to work with. You will NOT be disappointed in the energy they bring to your special day! I am a DJ myself and trust in the great job they do, that I refer my clients to them when I am already booked. Hire them, you will not be diappointed!!!

Madison, WI 53717   See On Map
608-352-0259 (phone)
Dance Floor Heroes is a wedding service provider from Madison, WI servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Madison, Dane County, and and more. Dance Floor Heroes is a professional DJ company that has been part of the Madison wedding industry since 2013 specializing in Madison mobile DJ and MC services.