Dance Floor Heroes

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,795 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,795 Most Popular Price

A DJ duo in Madison, Wisconsin, Dance Floor Heroes will be sure to entertain and get even the shyest of dancers to venture to the dance floor.

What do you get when you take a happily married couple- who happen to be an accomplished DJ and a street dancer- and put them behind a pair of turntables? Dance Floor Heroes. Nothing makes us happier than making people happy; we love music, and we love love. It’s entirely possible we will get misty at your wedding. We've been described as having infection enthusiasm, and love to spread joy!

Dance Floor Heroes is a mobile DJ and entertainment service, serving the greater Madison, WI area.

Michael and Jessica have over 15 years of experience as DJs. With that comes the knowledge of what a good DJ needs to bring to any event. The dou offer the following services:

• Our all inclusive wedding package includes:
    • Jessica and Michael, your personal wedding DJs. We can provide music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and of course, dancing. (Up to 7 hours of time/music.)
    • A full mobile DJ system complete with professional level audio equipment, professional, controlled, dance floor lighting, and wireless microphones.
    • Master of Ceremonies (MC) services to announce special events like the cake cutting, grand marches, introduce speeches, and so on. We'll keep everything moving smoothly and make sure it's as stress-free for you as possible.
  • We don't do up-sells, as in, we won't try to talk you into bigger and more expensive packages.
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,795

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,795

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Sarah H. Married on 05/21/2022

Great experience!

Mike and Jess were amazing! They were very responsive whenever we had any questions. Their website was easy to use and select songs prior to the wedding. They kept the party going all night and were great to work with. We are so happy we decided to trust them with our big day! Would highly recommend!
  • Erika
    Erika M. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly Recommend Dance Floor Heroes!

My wedding was last weekend and we hired Dance Floor Heroes for our DJ/emcee, and they were fantastic. After we booked them, we received access to their online portal where we could list our "must play" songs, suggested songs, and "do not play" songs which was great. Leading up to the wedding we had a call to discuss the entire timeline and finalize all details. Mike and Jessica were very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. For the ceremony and reception, they kept things organized and running smoothly, and did a great job introducing speeches and keeping things on track. Having a good DJ who would keep the dance floor packed was a MUST for us, and they were perfect - everyone was dancing all night long, and they knew what music to play to keep the group energized. I had some engaged friends at the wedding who have already told us they hope to hire Mike and Jessica for their wedding next year. I would highly, highly recommend these two - they are a great team!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/02/2022

Non-Stop Dancing!

I danced the entire night at my wedding! If guests were looking for me, they knew to find me on the dance floor. Dance Floor Heroes we’re amazing at keeping everyone moving! I definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Overture Center for the Arts Overture Center for the Arts Banquet Halls

We absolutely LOVE working with Dance Floor Heroes. They are extremely organized and will help your big day running smoothly. Not only does the music get guests on their feet, but they are extremely fun people to work with!

Kuhl Entertainment Kuhl Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michael Boggs and his wife, Jessica, are incredibly kind and fun people...and they're absolutely FANTASTIC DJ's and entertainers. As a fellow DJ in the same market, I can say without a doubt that if I ever had a client we couldn't serve, I would have no problem sending them directly to Dance Floor Heroes. These two have a passion for what they do and it's absolutely clear in everything they do. I have the pleasure of meeting with Michael for lunch from time-to-time and we have some of the best conversations about our love for the craft. I enjoy camaraderie like this and it's a true testament to his character that we're able to be there for each other in such a competitive market. I would bet against any man or woman that wagered they wouldn't have a good time while these two are the hosts of the party. Dance Floor Heroes represents all of the good things that the Madison wedding market has to offer. They've got my full endorsement, without hesitation. Also, Michael has THE flyest style of any DJ I know...by far. He ALWAYS looks sharp!

The Susie Show The Susie Show Wedding DJs

Dance Floor Heroes are simply the best for your Wedding! The Energy that Mike and Jess bring to your dance floor is amazing. They are a couple, so they understand all of your needs and are extremely easy to work with. You will NOT be disappointed in the energy they bring to your special day! I am a DJ myself and trust in the great job they do, that I refer my clients to them when I am already booked. Hire them, you will not be diappointed!!!

7240 Old Sauk Rd. Madison, WI, 53717
6083520259
Location of (Dance Floor Heroes)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding