Madison, Madison, WI 53711 Map · Phone number

About Capital Sound DJ's

Capital Sound DJ’s is an entertainment company operating out of Madison, Wisconsin. The group of DJs has several years of experience when it comes to performing at weddings and other milestone occasions. These entertainers strive to give their clients peace of mind, ensuring that their reception will run exactly how they wish. These DJ’s ability to read the crowd enables them to adapt their playing styles, engage with all guests, and create a harmonious atmosphere at your reception.

Before your big day arrives, one of Capital Sound DJ’s entertainers will meet with you to discuss your wedding reception. They can provide a guideline that includes all the aspects you require. This includes special announcements, introductions, and a customized playlist that features the sounds of your loving relationship. These entertainers obtain great knowledge of several genres spanning several decades. This includes many Motown classics as well as modern dance floor fillers. On the day of your wedding, your DJ comes supplied with top-of-the-range equipment including a PA system, uplighting, and more. Regardless of your chosen setting, your celebration of love can be filled with crystal clear and sounds and vibrant splashes of light.

Follow Capital Sound DJ's on

Wedding party
6d5d3dd03af4cd0a 121

6 Reviews for Capital Sound DJ's

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I originally didn't want to hire a DJ due to the cost, but I am happy that I did, because I couldn't imagine what my wedding ceremony and reception would have been like without Kevin. Kevin is an amazing professional who knows what he is doing. I really appreciated how Kevin met with us two times to go over everything. The first was to meet about his services and the second was to go over the wedding day. I liked having the face to face time with him to go over all of the details. Kevin also made time to connect with us on the wedding day. We had to make some last minute changes to out wedding day of, but that wasn't a problem with Kevin and he really went with the flow. I especially appreciate how he helped us during dinner by dismissing tables. Thanks to Kevin for being amazing! He is clearly am experienced DJ who has seen it all. With that, he has a lot of great suggestions and input to make your weddinf a success.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I originally didn't want to hire a DJ due to the cost, but I am happy that I did, because I couldn't imagine what my wedding ceremony and reception would have been like without Kevin. Kevin is an amazing professional who knows what he is doing. I really appreciated how Kevin met with us two times to go over everything. The first was to meet about his services and the second was to go over the wedding day. I liked having the face to face time with him to go over all of the details. Kevin also made time to connect with us on the wedding day. We had to make some last minute changes to out wedding day of, but that wasn't a problem with Kevin and he really went with the flow. I especially appreciate how he helped us during dinner by dismissing tables. Thanks to Kevin for being amazing! He is clearly am experienced DJ who has seen it all. With that, he has a lot of great suggestions and input to make your wedding a success.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jackson · Married on 05/16/2015

A true professional. Exceeded our expectations, top notch DJ who actually plays good music and will adjust to meet the needs of the crowd. Save your time and effort and just go with Capital Sound DJs.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Capital Sound DJ's FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Madison Madison, WI, 53711 See on map
    608-967-6561 (Phone number)
    Location of (Capital Sound DJ's)