90 Reviews for Dance Floor Heroes

Sound/PA System (15)
One Event Per Day (10)
Liability Insurance (3)
85 Dance Floor Heroes Reviews

Seriously Mike and Jess made our wedding!!! I would highly recommend hiring them. Before the wedding, they were very professional to work with. Mike answered all my e-mails very quickly. He also scheduled a phone call to make sure he had all the details we wanted for the big day. On the wedding day, he did an amazing job being an "MC" and coordinating the grand march, speeches, etc. Our dance floor was packed during the whole wedding and everyone raved about how awesome they were!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jess and Michael were AMAZING!! We had several people in attendance that asked if Michael was a family friend, because he was that seamless day-of. They’re both incredibly professional, respected our no-play list, asked great questions to prepare for the day, and made the whole day so much more memorable. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Where do I even begin... Mike and Jess were THE BEST we could have asked for! Not only did they do a great job of MCing and keeping the energy going throughout the night, but they also kept the dance floor completely full, catering to all sorts of ages. I was worried because they did not specialize in country and we wanted a few country songs throughout the night - They did a great job of mixing in the country with the the more popular tunes and never literally kept our entire wedding guests happy and dancing the whole night. I told my husband I want to have an anniversary party just to hire them again because they really were that much fun!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael and Jessica really were the best DJs we could have imagined! They worked with us so well every step of the way! They communicated well with us throughout the entire process, set up a phone call closer to the wedding date to go over all of the little details, and made sure that everything was what my husband and I wanted. They made our wedding day so much fun, and you can tell that they really love what they do! I would 100% recommend them for your special day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys are amazing. We even had a power glitch in a tent and the weather was terrible and they were total professionals through the whole thing. You could tell they love what they do, and everybody had a great time and their taste in music ruled.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and Jessica were amazing! They were super easy to work with, very responsive to our requests, and went above and beyond to make our day the best it could possibly be. They know how to get and keep people on the dance floor throughout the entire night. I don't think we could have imagined better DJ's for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are not from the Wisconsin area, but Wisconsin was the midway point for both of our families, so we decided to get married there. It was pretty scary trying to plan a wedding in a state we knew nothing about-- thank goodness for Google! We were fortunate enough to work with a great event manager, Kristin, at The Fields Reserve-- we asked her if she knew of any amazing DJs, and that is how we found out aboutDance Floor Heroes. My husband and I loooove dancing and think that the music just makes a wedding, so we weren't necessarily sold on her strong recommendation. We visited DFH's website and were sold on just a few songs they picked to feature events they DJ'ed for! Mike and Jess were very helpful with any kinds of questions or suggestions that we had... just from speaking over the phone it sounded like they knew their stuff. But boy, were we wrong! Dustin and I were astounded by how AMAZING they were!! They were so engaging, fun, organized, respectful, and helpful! Our guests and the two of us cannot stop talking about the wedding, it was that much fun! Even our vendors (videographers, photographers, and caterers) commented on Mike and Jess's performance! Dustin and I put the life of our wedding entertainment in the hands of strangers, and we surely were not disappointed. We highly recommend DFH to anyone that is looking to have a great time!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dance Floor Heroes was instrumental in making our wedding day perfect!

It started the week before our wedding when we spoke with Michael over the phone. He wanted to make sure he knew every detail about our big day - how to correctly pronounce the wedding party's names (overlooked by some), what songs we'd play during the ceremony and reception, and any special announcements throughout the night to ensure our guests knew what was going on every step of the way.

During the wedding, Michael and Jess did everything as we discussed and they did it perfectly! They even grabbed my wife and I a few cocktails throughout the night, which we never expected (but certainly welcomed).

You only get married once. Spend the money, it's worth it!

If we ever need a DJ again, we'll definitely be giving Dance Floor Heroes a call.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

THE BEST! Mike and Jess exceeded our expectations in every way. It's been a month since our wedding and we are still getting compliments on how great the music was and how much fun everyone had. They made the whole process so easy - we would choose them again and again.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We would give these guys 12 stars if we could! Michael and Jess played such a big part in making our wedding day perfect we don't know how to thank them enough. They did everything just how we asked and covered evrything else in the perfect way. They were professional in every way but still so much fun. ALL of our guests are still talking about how amazing the DJs were. We can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you Dance Floor Heroes!

Profile Picture User7192317, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

They are amazing, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael and Jessica were THE BEST. Music is very important to me and I have seen way too many wedding dance parties ruined by a subpar or weird DJ, so we spent a lot of time trying to find the right people. Dance Floor Heroes kept the dance party going strong for four hours and read the room so well. I had requested some indie dance hits and they did a great job working in similar songs as well. (Not one but two Robyn songs? Perfection.) Even my husband, who had warned me before the wedding not to be upset if he did not dance at the wedding (dancing is not his thing) was out on the floor for most of the night. Don't even look at other DJs, just hire these two. They are amazing.

Profile Picture User6977829, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hands down made our wedding what it was!! They were very organized and made sure to talk with us through the entire way that we needed. Made it very easy for us to have a great time knowing they took amazing care of us!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Dance Floor Heroes! They did our reception and really rocked it. They were always responsive and helpful and incredibly supportive. I had zero worries about them running with things. They also accommodated our pianist, a rather particular minister, and a cocktail hour. They read the crowd AMAZINGLY and had everyone dancing. I get the sense that they could be very flexible to different groups as well.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

When we read the reviews for Dance Floor Heroes, we were very excited to talk to them. After we talked with Mike and Jessica, we booked them right away because we knew they would make our wedding special. We were right. The whole day was perfect. They let us select songs we wanted to hear. I heard all my requests. They let us customize the reception how we wanted, and they made sure we were aware of when a special part of the reception was going to take place (grand march, special dances, etc). They arrived on time. They were very professional, but they also knew how to have fun and how to make the guests have fun. One of my biggest worries about a wedding was that my guests would not have fun and would not dance. That was not the case with Dance Floor Heroes. Everyone was on the dance floor, and I heard nothing but great comments about the music. Thank you, Mike and Jessica. It was a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Aly, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Seriously they are the best DJ MC married duo you could ask for. Stop looking and go with them you're in great hands. They worked with us and our family/friends to create an awesome wedding reception! They are great dancers and so know how to work a crowd! Everyone kept asking who they were bc they wanted them for their event. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding so memorable! Best- Lee and Ashley

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anyone will miss out if they don't sign up to have these two lovely people as their DJs. They are a fun & charismatic bunch with an outstanding ability to keep people out on a dance floor. They are flexible, and will work with the flow of your wedding / event (as they did mine). Best DJs out there.

Profile Picture Kaetlyn, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dance Floor Heroes has been a great company to work with over that past couple of years. They are very professional, prompt in returning calls/emails/answering questions and on time for set up. They played great music all night and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture UW , 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This husband & wife duo are amazing! We found them through a coworker that used them for their wedding - they spoke very highly of Dance Floor Heroes, and for good reason. They know how to make sure everyone is having a good time, which was very important to us as we had a wide variety of ages & musical preferences at our party. Moreover, their expertise in navigating everyone through the event & speeches was seamless. They are very professional and know what they are doing; put your trust in them knowing they will do an amazing job and it's one less thing to worry about. I would recommend them for any party, including corporate events; I can not say enough kind words to reflect how wonderful our experience with Dance Floor Heroes was. They were pivotal in making our party a memorable success.

Profile Picture User7459705, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So the first thing everyone should know is this couple will help make your wedding amazing! When you pick Dance Floor Heroes you get much more than "just" a DJ. You get an MC, a DJ, and a pair of energetic partiers. Not to mention in planning they even asked us about things we didn't know we should be thinking about. They made sure we didn't have to think at our reception; just enjoy the whirlwind. If we could give more than 5 stars we would. Best decision we made... well maybe 2nd after choosing each other.

Profile Picture Josh, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would definitely recommend Dance Floor Heros, they were excellent!! Thank you so much for making one of the most important daysof our lives just that much better!!!

Profile Picture Rada, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dance Floor Heroes makes the party. They were accommodating to our guests requesting songs, and played Latin music as well. Most importantly they have such a great attitude and energize the crowd.

Profile Picture Roberto, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If we could give more than 5 stars, we would! What an amazing job Michael and Jessica did for us! Music is very important to us and we were even considering doing our own music at one point because we didn't think we would find anyone that would understand us. Then we met these two in person and we knew they were the vendors for us! They were absolutely amazing! Guests are still raving about them! We even had party crashers from another wedding that they said our DJs were better than the wedding they were attending! They also somehow got my super shy husband to liquid dance! A feat we are still marveling at. And how many weddings do you get to see the mother of the groom dancing to Marilyn Manson and NIN? They were the easiest vendors we dealt with. Very professional, accommodating, and absolutely know what they are doing! Our wedding would not have been as special without them. Do not even think twice about hiring these two!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike and Jess were fantastic DJs! On top of being excellent at what they do, they genuinely looked like they were having a great time at our reception. They had a questionnaire for us to fill out with all of our reception information, and that helped us get so organized that other vendors were complimenting us on having the most organized event they had worked with. I would highly recommend Dance Floor Heroes.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/1/16, 1 Review