Dance Floor Heroes Reviews

111 | Madison, WI

111 Reviews for Dance Floor Heroes

Dpdinwi · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Funktastic!

We hired them for a 50th birthday party and they kept the dancing going all evening and got a very wide age range out on the dance floor at one time. They were a lot of fun while being very professional at the same time. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Dave · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great for parties as well!

We had them do a large birthday party with a dance floor, and they did a great job!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Shallon · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Mike & Jess were absolutely amazing!! When we first booked them we never actually met them until the day of the wedding! After our phone meeting a week before the wedding I knew I had chose the right djs! This was probably the hardest decision to make since I wanted someone to keep the dance floor going all night!! And they did just that! Not to mention Mike did amazing job keeping the whole night right in order and on time! Our day couldn’t have been more perfect without you guys!! I heard multiple times in the dance floor how awesome they were! I loved hearing that! ❤️ I highly recommend these two!! ❤️

Sent on 07/01/2019

Dance Floor Heroes's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and feedback. It's very important to Jessica and I that we make our couples happy by helping them achieve their dance floor dreams! We wish you and Tanner nothing but the best and thank you for trusting us with your wedding day!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2019

Mike and Jess were incredible to work with and did an amazing job at our wedding!! They came highly recommended by our photographer and did not disappoint. Right from the beginning, they were so easy to work with and helped us make sure everything went smoothly. Mike did an amazing job keeping everything moving throughout the day and was an incredible MC. Everyone kept asking if they were friends of ours because he made it feel like they have known us for years. Our one request was to keep the dance floor full all night and they did just that! Playing the perfect mix to keep all of our guests having a great time! We can’t recommend Dance Floor Heroes enough!! We had so much fun with them and they helped make our wedding perfect! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Seth · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ's!

Energetic, fun, professional, and talented! So glad we went with Dance Floor Heroes. We didn't have to worry about anything and they kept the floor packed all night. They did an excellent job as MC's as well. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Katie · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent!!!

We had a fantastic experience with this vendor. They were very easy to work with, took time to understand who we were and what type of dance we were looking for, and most importantly showed our guests a fabulous time! They were prompt with their responses and I would thoroughly endorse them for anyone that wants to have a great dance floor!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Joe Luther · Married on 02/23/2019

Awesome experience!

We would absolutely recommend them to everyone. We knew we liked them right when we met them for our interview. They made the whole process very easy for us and they kept the dance floor packed all night. Thank you Dance Floor Heroes!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike and Jess were fantastic!!! We got so many compliments from guests throughout the day/night regarding the music. My mom wanted Beatles for the seating music and they played the most fantastic acoustic set during that time. My fiance and I, however, are more hip hop and they played a jazz version of Hotline Bling during the cocktail hour. It was incredible! Super memorable and we couldn't have asked for anything better. BOOK THEM. NOW.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

DFH are Fantastic

DFH is a great duo. They were very professional and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. Their website is user friendly (adding mist plays, no plays, first dance, etc.), and their music library is very expansive. It was very easy to see why they are so highly recommended. They kept the dance floor full all night at a wedding that ranged in age from toddler to grandparent. Thanks again for a great evening. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lance · Married on 09/02/2018

Michael and Jessica were outstanding. Having a couple instead of one person was a huge benefit, and they were especially helpful during the planning process. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2018

Mike and Jessica absolutely made our wedding day. They brought so much energy and were so organized I could just sit back and relax with those two running the show, it was such a relief! They kept us on track with our timeline and their music was spot on and they had everyone dancing until the very end. Here's hoping they DJ our next friends wedding so we can enjoy them again!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/27/2018

They did a great job and made our wedding day special!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ryan · Married on 07/20/2018

Dance Floor Heroes were part of a list of several recommended vendors provided to us by our vendor. We landed on them for a couple of reasons. Firstly, they responded to our initial inquiry promptly and with a personal message that made us feel welcomed right from the start. They further took steps to right away provide us with a detailed accounting of their process and how they would handle our event, which made us feel confident that we were in good hands. That, combined with their very competitive price, made choosing them very easy.

In terms of that process, they have a great, specific questionnaire that really allowed us to customize our
    reception experience, as well as opportunities for putting together ceremony and cocktail hour playlists. This was followed up with a phone meeting a few days before the event where we walked through the details with Michael, who talked us through in detail how he'd work in the music and run through special events like our Grand March and parent dances. All of this gave us the confidence that our wedding would run smoothly.

All of that, of course, leads to the event itself, and that was where we really knew we'd made the right choice. Michael and Jess did a great job of checking in with us enough (but not too much) to make sure things were running smoothly and to update us as our timeline progressed. Michael even offered to pick up drinks for the head table at one point! Their MCing was also awesome, jumping in enough to keep things moving and provide a little humor, without overpowering the event itself. In terms of the music, my wife and I had some specific requests which they did a great job of incorporating. More impressively, though, they did a great job of using a combination of building off of our musical requests and reading the room to put together a night of music that really kept everyone dancing, especially my wife and I!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 07/13/2018

Michael and Jessica were amazing and a huge part of making our wedding a great one. They were always available to answer questions and discuss options before the wedding. Their questionnaire made sure everything was thought of before hand. We even had many people come up to us during dinner to tell us how much they loved the dinner music. They were so easy to work with and made sure all our guests had a great time.

We would highly recommend Dance Floor Heroes to anyone needing DJ cervices for their event.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Emmalee · Married on 07/07/2018

We had a top-notch experience with Michael & Jessica from Dance Floor Heroes. We felt like they understood our musical taste & personality from the very first call we had. They were very responsive and their questionnaire process was simple & seamless. Our guests loved the music and had a blast. I was especially appreciative of how they worked through some tech & coordination issues with my venue; I barely noticed anything and I know it's because they were experienced and absolutely all over it. They also did a wonderful job coordinating and bringing in our guest-of-honor, Bucky Badger. It was definitely the highlight of the wedding. I would highly recommend over and over again!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Arthur · Married on 05/27/2018

Mike and Jess were a great team! They balanced our specific requests with the mood of the room and made sure people were constantly dancing. The night wouldn't have been the same without them. Many of our guests said they were best wedding DJs they had experienced.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Meg · Married on 05/19/2018

Mike and Jessica were amazing! Their pricing was reasonable, they were very professional and always responded in an extremely timely manner. They made sure to have a conversation with us two weeks prior so they were well prepared for the wedding day. In fact, I didn't even see Mike until after the ceremony; everything was handled without having to come to the bride for a single question. It was amazing, seriously. They were super flexible about incorporating songs from some less-traditional wedding genres. Like any good DJs though, they used the crowd to determine many of the songs and kept the dance going. Their manners were friendly, outgoing and professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

One word sums up Dance Floor Heroes...AMAZING! I cannot count how many of my guests commented on how great the music was at the reception and how much fun dancing they had. They kept people on the dance floor all night. I could not have asked for better!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

Seriously Mike and Jess made our wedding!!! I would highly recommend hiring them. Before the wedding, they were very professional to work with. Mike answered all my e-mails very quickly. He also scheduled a phone call to make sure he had all the details we wanted for the big day. On the wedding day, he did an amazing job being an "MC" and coordinating the grand march, speeches, etc. Our dance floor was packed during the whole wedding and everyone raved about how awesome they were!!

Sent on 02/14/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 01/27/2018

Jess and Michael were AMAZING!! We had several people in attendance that asked if Michael was a family friend, because he was that seamless day-of. They’re both incredibly professional, respected our no-play list, asked great questions to prepare for the day, and made the whole day so much more memorable. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Molly · Married on 12/02/2017

Where do I even begin... Mike and Jess were THE BEST we could have asked for! Not only did they do a great job of MCing and keeping the energy going throughout the night, but they also kept the dance floor completely full, catering to all sorts of ages. I was worried because they did not specialize in country and we wanted a few country songs throughout the night - They did a great job of mixing in the country with the the more popular tunes and never literally kept our entire wedding guests happy and dancing the whole night. I told my husband I want to have an anniversary party just to hire them again because they really were that much fun!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2017

Michael and Jessica really were the best DJs we could have imagined! They worked with us so well every step of the way! They communicated well with us throughout the entire process, set up a phone call closer to the wedding date to go over all of the little details, and made sure that everything was what my husband and I wanted. They made our wedding day so much fun, and you can tell that they really love what they do! I would 100% recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

These guys are amazing. We even had a power glitch in a tent and the weather was terrible and they were total professionals through the whole thing. You could tell they love what they do, and everybody had a great time and their taste in music ruled.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike and Jessica were amazing! They were super easy to work with, very responsive to our requests, and went above and beyond to make our day the best it could possibly be. They know how to get and keep people on the dance floor throughout the entire night. I don't think we could have imagined better DJ's for our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2017