The Susie Show Reviews

78 Reviews for The Susie Show

78 The Susie Show Reviews

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Susie is awesome!!!

Susie and her team helped make our wedding, November 3rd, the most perfect day imaginable! The pricing was amazing for how much entertainment was provided, memories made and laughs shared!

We were able to meet with her months prior to our big day to go over everything we were looking for and everything she was looking for. This helped us to prepare for our day and was a huge stress relief on the day of! Everything went without a hitch!

We have been to several weddings this year where there were large name DJs providing entertainment; however, Susie was by far the best DJ we could have ever imagined! Our dance floor was busy all night long! We loved how much she involves the little kids, handing out fun glow stuff and doing special dances for them. It helped out the parents a lot to keep them busy and they were all tuckered out by the end of the night.

The photo booth was a huge hit! Everyone enjoyed all of the props and we really loved the scrapbook she had our guests create to display all of the pictures. She even included a cute little USB drive with all of the pictures from the photo booth that night!

We would recommend DJ Susie over and over again, she was fantastic!

Amy Peterson · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ and Photo Booth EVER

We honestly knew the minute we booked Susie that we had made the absolute best choice. We had been to weddings in the past that had gone with a friend, family member, or a lower value DJ and it wasn't a mistake we wanted to make. Susie was so accommodating, professional, and most importantly, she was fun. Our guests loved her and the environment she created. We had a party that left guests craving more.

Thank you Susie and family, for making ours a night to remember with the people we love. It was more than we ever dreamed possible.

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Our family and friends love a good party! They all had a blast! DJ definitely makes the party. Susie was AWESOME!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

The Susie Show's reply:

Awww, thank you Taylor and Tyler for letting me be your DJ! I had an amazing time with your family and friends...and oh my gosh, were they silly!!! Wishing you a lifetime of love an happiness, and hope to see you again, maybe get you out to one of my Karaoke shows!!! Would love to have Tyler sing his Ice Ice baby!!!

Connie · Married on 09/15/2018

Susie was absolutely amazing! Everyone had a blast! People kept saying how this was the best wedding they've been to. Susie got everyone involved, even the kids! She has a lot of experience and all the backup equipment so the day flows well. In the planning process, we were able to bounce ideas off of her and took her advice for what works and what doesn't. PHOTO BOOTH WAS AMAZING!!! Everyone LOVED it! HIGHLY recommend Susie to anyone planning an event!!!!!

Jaicee · Married on 09/08/2018

Loved Susie!! Kept my family and friends entertained all night! We all loved the photo booth!! Everything was amazing! She really made our dream wedding/reception come true!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    The Susie Show 1
    The Susie Show 2

The Susie Show's reply:

Awwww thank you!!! With everything you both have been through, there was nothing that was going to stop me from giving you your dream reception!!! Thank you for allowing me to be your entertainment for the evening! We wish you many many years of love and happiness!!! And I hope to see you at my couples reunion in 2020!

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

Susie was very attentive from the very beginning and even past our wedding. She was very professional and our guests raved about the display amd interaction she had with them along with her extravagant Photo Booth. She keep the whole night very entertaining and our guest involved. So glad we got the opportunity to have such an amazing woman to be a part of your special day!

shyla · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Susie was Amazing! We had a pre-wedding in person meeting that put our minds at ease. DJ Susie is a true professional. All of our guest had so much fun. We got a lot of positive feedback about how great our DJ was. Everyone loved the photo booth and all the props. At the end of the night we got a flash drive and book of all the photo booth photos. We would definitely recommend DJ Susie!

Sent on 08/05/2018

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much Shyla!! I had an amazing time with all your family and friends! They kept me going LOL...Wishing you both a lifetime of love an happiness!! You looked absolutely stunning too!!!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired The Susie Show after hearing about everything she provided for the weddings she does!
    The Photobooth was a BIG hit with our guests & everyone was amazed at the prop choices available to take photos with!
    Her team printed guests all the copies they wanted, and they helped put together a scrapbook for guests to place their pictures in and write a comment with. The end result was a memory book that we'll have to look back on forever!
    Susie is an amazing DJ & the effort she puts into entertaining the kids at the wedding was amazing, parents who attended the wedding with their kids were thrilled to have them included in the big day with a special kids dance and light show & the teddy bear alternative to the garter toss.
    The special YMCA dance with the groom & groomsmen definitely got a few laughs.
    She made sure that we had all of the songs we asked for, with the first dance and our father/daughter & mother/son dances as well.
    Over The Susie Show was a big hit! I'm thrilled to have hired her and her team!

Sent on 07/08/2018

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to share your special day with! Your families were so fun! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!! Thank you again for your kind words!

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Susie was great! We hired her DJ services and photo booth for our wedding. The photo booth was fantastic. She had so many props and everyone had a blast using it. The photo booth printed off two photo strips. One for the guests and one for a scrapbook made for us by her and the guests. Once the guests were done using the photo booth, they were able to glue and decorate their photo strip into the scrapbook and write a note to us. It was a great alternative to a guest book. We received the scrapbook at the end of the night, along with a flash-drive of digital copies of the photos. All included in the price! It was so special and awesome to look back on that after our honeymoon.

As for the DJ services, Susie was great! She really kept the party going and knew exactly what our guest wanted to hear. Everyone had such a great time. About half of our wedding guests were from Mexico, she accommodated well with this by doing a mix of songs in Spanish and in English to keep everyone happy. It was truly a blast!

Her lighting and laser systems were also fantastic. Her pricing was extremely fair for everything it included. We would highly recommend her to any couple and would absolutely work with her again.

Sent on 06/10/2018

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to share your special day with! Your family was so kind and sooo much fun! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!! Stay tuned for some surprises in 2020!!

Jordan · Married on 05/19/2018

Susie worked with me and the changes I wanted last minute and was willing to do what I wanted to make our wedding day as special as could be to us. The dance floor was packed all night, everyone had lots of fun!

Court · Married on 05/19/2018

Susie hands down went above and beyond and made our day so special. Was willing to talk and make sure everything during the planning process was going good. Family and friends loved her photobooth. The dance floor was full the whole night. Anyone who books her is lucky to have her.

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I just had Susie as our DJ as well as her husband Scott doing the photo booth for our wedding. We could not have asked for better people to have at our wedding. If you are getting married do yourself as well as your guests a favor and use The Susie Show. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Not only did we have the best experience because of Susie and her husband we now also have lifelong friends!

Sent on 03/14/2018

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I absolutely loved working with you both and look forward to watching your family grow. Please stay in touch!!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Susie was our DJ for our wedding! Everything went so smoothly-from when we first decided to "book" her all the way to our wedding! She was completely organized, prompted to respond to our questions and was completely professional through it all. She was very entertaining and kept the dance floor full the entire night! We would recommend "The Susie Show" to everyone! Thank you for all you did for us, Susie!!! You're the best!
    -The Schott's

Sent on 10/18/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was amazing!! I had a blast with all of your family and friends, and it was nice to see some people I hadn't seen in awhile...small world!! You looked so beautiful, Thank You for letting me share your special day!!!

Sean · Married on 09/30/2017

We thought Susie did a great job for our wedding. It was a lot of fun

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you Susie for being so awesome at our wedding......im so lucky we got you for our dj......thanks again for your awesome photo brooth and getting people to dance hope your business does well for u

Jeanette · Married on 08/26/2017

Susie was fantastic throughout wedding planning and the big day! (and even after- she grabbed a table for us that we had forgotten to take home at the end of the night, so we were able to pick it up from her later). Susie is a TON of fun- she was so excited to help us plan the music and then delivered a great party the day of! Susie did uplighting in the reception hall for us, brought her AMAZING photobooth (including an album to paste all the photos in, which we used as our guestbook!), and kept people dancing all night long. She was flexible in taking requests and brought light up jewelry to add even more excitement to the dance floor. She was quick to reply with questions, and met with us and our day of coordinator at the venue a few weeks ahead of the big day to make sure set up went smoothly day of the wedding- especially important since she did audio for the ceremony in addition to DJing the reception. Thanks so much Susie!

Sent on 10/02/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me share your special day! I enjoyed everything about your wedding it was so much fun! I am so happy you enjoyed everything. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

Robert · Married on 08/12/2017

Susie was prompt and on time. She made a custom song list for us! She was fun and gave us the concert feel that we were looking for!
    It added so much to our special day! Thank you Susie!!!! :)

Sent on 09/07/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you Bob!! I had a great time with you both and your guests!~ You both looked amazing and the venue was stunning!!! Thank you for letting us share your special day!!!!

Britney · Married on 08/05/2017

There's not enough words to describe who happy I was with her service and professionalism. Susie is so much fun to work with. She involves to kids in so many ways. She loves what she does. She is understanding and compassionate when things go completely wrong and the bride or anybody else ends up completely embarrassed. If we ever had another event where we needed to hire a DJ I'd definitely ask her to be my DJ a 1000x over. She is simply amazing at what she does. She made what was starting to turn in to a crappy night for me as the bride a better night by just simply talking to me and letting me vent. She is well worth the money guys. I will be highly recommending her to anybody needs a DJ. We love you Susie! Thank you again from the bottom of hour hearts for all you did to make our night special.
    Thanks,
    Zach and Britney Goodrich

Sent on 08/06/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Awwww....thank you guys! It was my pleasure! There was no way I was going to let your wedding day get spoiled!!! I am so happy you had fun! I had a wonderful time with you and your families and friends! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Hugs!

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

Susie did an amazing job and I would hire her again if I needed a dj for something again! She went above and beyond what she needed to do to make my wedding the best and came prepared for anything! She kept my wedding guests on the dance floor all night (not just the younger crowd, but parents, children, and grandparents). We also used her photobooth and my guests had a great time with this! Susie and her husband are very professional and I would recommend The Susie Show to my friends and family and anyone needing a dj! I can't thank Susie and her Husband enough for everything!

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki for the compliments! It was our pleasure to to be chosen as your entertainment for your special day! Your family and friends were amazing! I hope I get to see them again....wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2017

I am so pleased with Susie being the DJ at our wedding. She was so professional, fun, and downright talented. I love the toys she brought for the kids and her music arrangement kept our guest dancing on the floor and in their seats.

Thanks Susie! Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 08/09/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you Stephanie & Kenny! The night was fantastic! I am so happy you chose us for your entertainment we had a blast!!!! Loved everyone!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Hugs!

Matt · Married on 07/01/2017

We got many compliments on Susie and the show! The energy she brings to your wedding is truly remarkable and makes for a very upbeat atmosphere. Not to mention the photo booth is beyond compare! Definitely one of the best around. Our only complaint is that the venue shut the party down at midnight!! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I had an Amazing time with your family and friends!!! It was such a beautiful day!!! Thank you for letting me share your special day and wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!!!!!!

Mary · Married on 07/01/2017

Susie was amazing! She kept the party going and everyone had an awesome time. She had special activities for the kids and kept them occupied while the adults finished dinner and mingled. I received numerous compliments on Susie's performance for our son's wedding and reception at the Monona Terrace. We had her provide her Photo Booth, too. What a great night!! Thank you, Susie. can't wait until our next party. Susie will be my first call.

Sent on 08/26/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you Mary!! It was an amazing wedding!!! Thank you for your kind words and for letting me share your special day with the boys!! I can't wait to do another event for you and your family!!

Theresa · Married on 06/23/2017

Susie was absolutely amazing. She made sure everyone had a great time dancing, and I had several people come up to me about how great the photo booth was.

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with both of you!! I loved your family and friends and you looked absolutely stunning!!! I will never forget your cake either, one of the most beautiful I have ever seen! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness....stay in touch!!

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

Susie is extremely professional, responive, and fun!!! Let me tell you - she will go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding day is amazing, and she will no doubt exceed your expectations!!!

My reception hall was extremely hot (it was located on the 2nd floor and very crowded), and Susie brought us two fans to use - one for the table top and the other to put behind us at the head table - a life saver for sure!

My wedding also had quite a handful of children, too! They were all highly entertained, from the toys Susie provided, like glowsticks, to the Teddy Bear toss! The adults definitely enjoyed it, too!

Susie's photobooth was BEYOND all expectation!!! It was very well organized, had an infinite amount of props (it seemed), and the scrapbook Susie provided at the end of the night of all our guests' photos was halarious, and something we'll certainly treasure.

However, in spite of all of the services Susie provides, and her enormous value to any celebration, she is also passionate about pleasing and serving her customers to the the fullest extent! Susie took the time to get to know my husband and I (and even bought us pizza), and made sure she we were satisfied at all times! She is extremely thourough, gives very good advice, and is fun, fun, fun!

I can't describe all of my favorite parts of my wedding, but one moment for sure was the Grand March thanks in part to Susie! I had a pretty large bridal party (7 on each side), and thought it would be awesome if each couple of our party came out and danced to a different song. I picked the songs, and Susie created a custom mixed CD just for us! Seriously - just beyond all expectations!

You will definitely NOT be disappointed!!! Susie is an absolute pleasure to work with and we are so happy that she was able you share in our special day. It was a perfect day, Thanks in a big part, to Susie!

Sent on 07/02/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much Sam & Jeremy for letting me share your special day!!! I had a blast with you both and your family and friends!! Wishing you many year of love and happiness!!!!

Eric · Married on 06/17/2017

Susie was very pleasant to work with and very accommodating. She was quick to answer any questions that we had for our wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2017

The Susie Show's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me share your special day! I just loved getting to know you and your family and friends. Your wedding was amazing!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!