66 Reviews for The Susie Show

Photobooth (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
MC (3)
65 The Susie Show Reviews

My husband and I just had Susie as our DJ as well as her husband Scott doing the photo booth for our wedding. We could not have asked for better people to have at our wedding. If you are getting married do yourself as well as your guests a favor and use The Susie Show. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Not only did we have the best experience because of Susie and her husband we now also have lifelong friends!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Susie was our DJ for our wedding! Everything went so smoothly-from when we first decided to "book" her all the way to our wedding! She was completely organized, prompted to respond to our questions and was completely professional through it all. She was very entertaining and kept the dance floor full the entire night! We would recommend "The Susie Show" to everyone! Thank you for all you did for us, Susie!!! You're the best!
-The Schott's

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We thought Susie did a great job for our wedding. It was a lot of fun

Profile Picture Sean, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you Susie for being so awesome at our wedding......im so lucky we got you for our dj......thanks again for your awesome photo brooth and getting people to dance hope your business does well for u

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Susie was fantastic throughout wedding planning and the big day! (and even after- she grabbed a table for us that we had forgotten to take home at the end of the night, so we were able to pick it up from her later). Susie is a TON of fun- she was so excited to help us plan the music and then delivered a great party the day of! Susie did uplighting in the reception hall for us, brought her AMAZING photobooth (including an album to paste all the photos in, which we used as our guestbook!), and kept people dancing all night long. She was flexible in taking requests and brought light up jewelry to add even more excitement to the dance floor. She was quick to reply with questions, and met with us and our day of coordinator at the venue a few weeks ahead of the big day to make sure set up went smoothly day of the wedding- especially important since she did audio for the ceremony in addition to DJing the reception. Thanks so much Susie!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Susie was prompt and on time. She made a custom song list for us! She was fun and gave us the concert feel that we were looking for!
It added so much to our special day! Thank you Susie!!!! :)

Profile Picture Robert, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There's not enough words to describe who happy I was with her service and professionalism. Susie is so much fun to work with. She involves to kids in so many ways. She loves what she does. She is understanding and compassionate when things go completely wrong and the bride or anybody else ends up completely embarrassed. If we ever had another event where we needed to hire a DJ I'd definitely ask her to be my DJ a 1000x over. She is simply amazing at what she does. She made what was starting to turn in to a crappy night for me as the bride a better night by just simply talking to me and letting me vent. She is well worth the money guys. I will be highly recommending her to anybody needs a DJ. We love you Susie! Thank you again from the bottom of hour hearts for all you did to make our night special.
Thanks,
Zach and Britney Goodrich

Profile Picture Britney , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Susie did an amazing job and I would hire her again if I needed a dj for something again! She went above and beyond what she needed to do to make my wedding the best and came prepared for anything! She kept my wedding guests on the dance floor all night (not just the younger crowd, but parents, children, and grandparents). We also used her photobooth and my guests had a great time with this! Susie and her husband are very professional and I would recommend The Susie Show to my friends and family and anyone needing a dj! I can't thank Susie and her Husband enough for everything!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so pleased with Susie being the DJ at our wedding. She was so professional, fun, and downright talented. I love the toys she brought for the kids and her music arrangement kept our guest dancing on the floor and in their seats.

Thanks Susie! Everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got many compliments on Susie and the show! The energy she brings to your wedding is truly remarkable and makes for a very upbeat atmosphere. Not to mention the photo booth is beyond compare! Definitely one of the best around. Our only complaint is that the venue shut the party down at midnight!! Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Matt, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Susie was amazing! She kept the party going and everyone had an awesome time. She had special activities for the kids and kept them occupied while the adults finished dinner and mingled. I received numerous compliments on Susie's performance for our son's wedding and reception at the Monona Terrace. We had her provide her Photo Booth, too. What a great night!! Thank you, Susie. can't wait until our next party. Susie will be my first call.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Susie was absolutely amazing. She made sure everyone had a great time dancing, and I had several people come up to me about how great the photo booth was.

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Susie is extremely professional, responive, and fun!!! Let me tell you - she will go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding day is amazing, and she will no doubt exceed your expectations!!!

My reception hall was extremely hot (it was located on the 2nd floor and very crowded), and Susie brought us two fans to use - one for the table top and the other to put behind us at the head table - a life saver for sure!

My wedding also had quite a handful of children, too! They were all highly entertained, from the toys Susie provided, like glowsticks, to the Teddy Bear toss! The adults definitely enjoyed it, too!

Susie's photobooth was BEYOND all expectation!!! It was very well organized, had an infinite amount of props (it seemed), and the scrapbook Susie provided at the end of the night of all our guests' photos was halarious, and something we'll certainly treasure.

However, in spite of all of the services Susie provides, and her enormous value to any celebration, she is also passionate about pleasing and serving her customers to the the fullest extent! Susie took the time to get to know my husband and I (and even bought us pizza), and made sure she we were satisfied at all times! She is extremely thourough, gives very good advice, and is fun, fun, fun!

I can't describe all of my favorite parts of my wedding, but one moment for sure was the Grand March thanks in part to Susie! I had a pretty large bridal party (7 on each side), and thought it would be awesome if each couple of our party came out and danced to a different song. I picked the songs, and Susie created a custom mixed CD just for us! Seriously - just beyond all expectations!

You will definitely NOT be disappointed!!! Susie is an absolute pleasure to work with and we are so happy that she was able you share in our special day. It was a perfect day, Thanks in a big part, to Susie!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Susie was very pleasant to work with and very accommodating. She was quick to answer any questions that we had for our wedding.

Profile Picture Eric , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Susie is an amazing DJ! She is so enthusiastic about what she does and my husband and I were instantly drawn to her upbeat personality. We had a lot of particular requests for our wedding that she graciously accommodated. It's obvious that she's a very experienced DJ because she gave us a lot of useful advice and we really appreciated that. Our guests were coming up to us and telling us how great our DJ was and we fully agreed with their compliments. The photo booth with all the beautiful and hilarious props was a big hit. We are so happy that we chose Susie to share and help with our amazing event! Thank you Susie :).

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very happy with The Susie Show for our wedding! Lots of people came up to us and said they loved her, and especially the photo booth!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Susie was a great asset to our wedding. She brought a level of energy that we all fed off of all night! The lasers, up-lighting, LED backdrop, confetti cannon, and gifts for the kids (some kids at heart) were loved by all. She gave great attention feeling out the crowd and anticipating the next song. When 'Beat it' came on, I (the Groom) was pulled aside and given a hat and light up glove- PERFECT! Dance on, dance on!!! That being said, she had some tricks up here sleeve- a full on 'YMCA' dance with headdress!

We HIGHLY recommended Susie for any of your events. You will not be disappointed. She goes above and beyond. And most of all, she has a great time doing it.

Profile Picture Drew, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Susie was great! Had lots of fun that night.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Susie for our wedding on October 29, 2016 and she was amazing! Super easy to work with and very friendly and bubbly! She has a wide selection of music and catered to our (and our guests) taste. She has lots of fun extras like glow sticks and blinking rings. Best of all was the confetti cannon!! So much fun and all of our guests LOVED it! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let's start with Susie herself ! What an incredible women ! She was truly amazing to work with . Susie is kind ,welcoming and very knowledgeable. She works very well with your schedule and really listens to what you want to do for you wedding while also giving you some advice . Which was always taken ! She is definitely one of a kind with her genuine spirit . As far as the DJ EQUIPMENT She has the top of line sound system ! She also has the coolest photo booth I have ever seen with over 3000 props I swear . It was huge hit at my wedding ! She also has an awesome selection for up lighting and knew just were to put it for me . I would recommend Susie to anyone and I do ! She is truly one of a kind and runs such an awesome business. I am so glad she was able to take care of my special day !

Profile Picture Krista, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Susie was awesome!!! She played all songs we asked, went above and beyond and made our reception a night to remember! The kids loved her and she hit every crowd with their songs...we also had the photo booth she offers with great props...this is a must for every wedding, our guests loved it and we have awesome memories!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My sister hired susie for her wedding, she was awesome. The music was great, she kept the guest dancing all night. The up lighting was beautiful. Really cool party lights. She also had lots of fun goodies for the kids. My youngest son is still talking about how cool susie was for giving him some light up toys, which he's still playing with. She was great. She will definitely be our go-to Dj for future events.

Profile Picture User7271575, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Travel

I can't say enough good things about Susie. She made our day so unforgettable. She was so professional, fun and easy to work with. Our guests have been raving about her since our wedding! I've never seen my husbands grandparents dance, but when Susie got behind that DJ booth both grandparents were up dancing all night! And doing the "Whip and Nay Nay" no less! It was such a fun night and we are so happy we hired The Susie Show for our special day!
WE LOVE YOU SUSIE!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Susie was great to work with. She kept the dance floor full until the very end of our reception. Everyone liked how she included the younger kids. She gave them glow sticks, necklaces and rings. Which of course the kids thought was the coolest. She also had us do a teddy bear toss for the kids 10 and under. They thought this was great! My cousins kids were asking when the next wedding with her was. We also used her photo booth which was also another hit with everyone! We got copies of all the pictures. We had so much fun looking at those after the reception. We still have people coming up to us telling us how awesome our Dj was.

Profile Picture Misty, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Yes it was my daughter's wedding so I may be a little bias when I say that it was one of the best weddings that I had ever been to. A huge portion of that success goes to Susie and the amazing job she did as DJ. Totally professional and so great to work with. She kept the dance floor packed from start to finish! I saw people dancing that I hadn't ever seen dance or at least hadn't seen dance for years! Every person I talked too had a blast and commented on how great the DJ was. Hands down, the best DJ I have ever worked with. Do not even hesitate to give her a call!

Profile Picture Tim, 7/23/16, 1 Review