Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography Reviews

34 | Anacortes, WA

34 Reviews for Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography

• User4978373 · event on 02/01/2012

I actually had a Boudoir session, not a wedding, but that isn't an option on the list. However, I REALLY wanted to share a review. The boudoir session was empowering. I'd planned to do the session for an valentine anniversary gift, but I had to have major abdominal surgery the January before - Hysterectomy. SO, I was feeling about as unsexy and unfeminine as ever. Suzanne encouraged me to go ahead, totally confident I'd be happy. It was amazing. She was sensitive, and nurturing, encouraging, professional. The results were me. Not an airbrushed fake me, but a beautiful and confident me. I couldn't believe what she'd done, and she was quick to point out that it was there, she just showed it. SO amazing.

Christine · Married on 09/03/2011

Suzanne is AMAZING! We can't recommend her highly enough! Her photos are stunning, and the album she put together for us gets compliments all the time. We just used her for family photos with our first baby, and she will be our photographer forever! We love Suzanne!

Phyllis · Married on 07/29/2011

Suzanne has such a gift with translating the feelings of people, moments and events with her photography. She knows how to use light and takes what is there and creates the most special, unique and beautiful images to cherish forever. She is highly adaptable, talented and creative! Her personality is a joy to work with! We love her work and feel so blessed she has photographed our pre-wedding, wedding, boudoir, maternity and baby photos. We cannot say enough wonderful things about her as an artist and professional.

Claire · Married on 12/31/2010

Suzanne showed up, camera in hand and was snapping great shots almost immediately. From the time she got there to the end of my special day she was able to capture exactly what I had in mind. It was a total blast and I loved seeing my wedding pictures for the first time and all the candids. Being a bride there is so much you miss out on at your own wedding but being able to see all the pictures from the moments I missed with guests made me feel like I hadn't missed anything at all. She was amazing!

Renee · Married on 06/19/2010

Suzanne WAY exceeded our expectations of what a photographer could do at a wedding. She captured candid and formal moments in her awesome style. She is professional, funny, and a joy to be around. Her pictures were so incredible, that we've since hired her for several family photo shoots including pregnancy, boudoir, of our B&B business, etc. And we will continue to request her services for anything in the future. It has become a lifelong relationship. In our opinions, we could not have found a better wedding photographer. We still get chills when we look back through the pictures, and always spot something new, or a new shot that we were surprised she got. Suzanne has a knack for capturing candid moments. It's like there are 3 of her at each wedding, but really she's just super quick and knows what to look for. AMAZING! We are huge fans of Suzanne's work and would highly recommend her for any type of photo shoot.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2010

Suzanne did not only an amazing job but made the experience magical! I have the photos to prove it. She makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. my beautiful engagement and wedding pictures were just the beginning! Boudoir, family pictures, consept shoot I would never use anyone else! If you want the best use Suzanne!

Jilian · Married on 10/03/2009

She is the best! She was all over the place to make sure to get a shot of everyone who attended.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Alison · event on 08/21/2014

Suzanne captured a boudoir session for me while my husband was deployed. It was so much fun and we had a great time. The photos are beautiful. She always made me feel comfortable while I did something that was outside my comfort zone. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 04/11/2015
  • User4988245 · event on 04/05/2013

3.5

I did a boudoir shoot with Suzanne. I was a little nervous and self conscious about it, but she made me feel totally comfortable! The setting was at my house and she was able to turn it into beautiful backdrops.

Sent on 04/18/2015