Maria Grinchuk

Seattle, WA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there!

I am a wedding photographer based in Seattle, specializing in wedding, portrait, and family photography. I always strive to create a comfortable and relaxed environment while photographing couples. I utilize a combination of candid photography and posed portraits in order to present couples with stunning image collections that are authentically-representative of each special day.

Maria Grinchuk offers four wedding collections that couples can choose from. Her packages range from four hours of coverage to full-day coverage and all include an online gallery and a hand-made keepsake box. In addition to wedding-day coverage, Maria can accommodate engagement photoshoots. Couples can procure their images in an array of formats, ranging from digital files, prints, and matted prints to canvases and save-the-dates. Furthermore, Maria offers an array of valuable amenities in select collections; the following services can be obtained by couples who choose Maria as their photographer:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Second photographer
  • Willingness to travel
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Hand-colored images
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Albums
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints

Sher-Min Y. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Photographer

Next to the venue, choice of photographer was the most carefully thought-over decision of the day. We could not have been happier with Maria’s work. Even before picking her, I went through her online portfolio and could not find a single photo in there that I didn’t like. Maria is an incredible artist, she has a great eye for color, shapes, posing and details, and you will get gorgeous photos looking like a magazine spread. She is also dedicated - she spent time meeting with us leading up to the day, attended our rehearsal to scope out the venue, and worked tirelessly during the event to capture each and every moment (with her second shooter). Here is one last anecdote I can offer to illustrate how committed she is to capturing everything. At the end of the night, we had closed the dance floor and already paid the final balance to Maria. I had forgotten to tell her that I wanted one picture on the set of rustic stairs, so, not wanting to make her unpack her camera, I simply asked a friend to snap a quick phone picture for me. Maria saw this, and to my surprise, pulled her camera back out of the bag to grab this shot (which of course turned out beautifully). I highly, highly recommend her to any prospective couple, just go through her portfolio and know that the quality of her work speaks for itself!

Dear Sher-Min,

It was my pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding day! Thank you for this amazing review. I appreciate it so much!
    Justin Married on 09/02/2021

Amazing experience

Maria was amazing. She did a great job, we felt relaxed and very comfortable in front of the camera. And we love our photos so much! I highly recommend Maria.

Maria Grinchuk's reply:

Thank you, Justin, for your feedback!
    It was a great pleasure to working with you! You are such a nice couple which so easy to work with!
  • LeLe
    Lele V. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Experience

We hired Maria for our engagement photos - needless to say, we were very impressed. She made everything very fun and comfortable for two people who does not know how to pose what so ever. She even incorporated our dog into the photo which was a bonus :)

Although I wasn't able to book Maria for my wedding day, I still see myself coming back for other photo sessions in the future.

Thank you so much, Lele!
    It was a pleasure working with you. And I am looking forward to having a photoshoot with you in the future!

Real Weddings

Pricing

Maria Grinchuk Price Rates

430 8th Ave N 430 8th Ave N Seattle, WA, 98109
7602204442
Location of (Maria Grinchuk)

Maria Grinchuk frequently asked questions

What photography services does Maria Grinchuk include in the starting price?

Maria Grinchuk includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Maria Grinchuk include in their most popular wedding package?

Maria Grinchuk includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Maria Grinchuk offer?

Maria Grinchuk offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Maria Grinchuk offer?

Maria Grinchuk offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Maria Grinchuk offer for wedding events?

Maria Grinchuk offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Maria Grinchuk and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Maria Grinchuk is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Maria Grinchuk offer?

Maria Grinchuk currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding