Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup, Bothell, WA 98012 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Bothell, Washington, also serving the Seattle area. Owner Tania Salazar loves working with brides to help them look and feel their best for their special day. She also has extensive experience in editorial and photography makeup. She enjoys customizing every client experience, providing a fun-filled encounter and an amazing wedding look, making each customer’s event all the more special.

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup offers hair and makeup services for weddings and other special events. Hair services include updos/styling, hair trials, on-site hair, and blowouts. Tania also provides the following wedding makeup services:

• On-site makeup

mariacastillo5 51 1054721

48 Reviews for Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup

• Paul

Paul · Getting married on 08/01/2021

Fall in love with my look !!

Tania is friendly, kind and professional. She made me feel comfortable in every process since contacting her, choosing my look, and while she doing my make up and hair. She made me look beautiful (same as my reference photo). I can't explain all how amazing she is. I would love to recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Annie Carr · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Absolute Magic!

Tania is hands down the best! She is incredibly professional, organized, flexible, and just so incredibly kind.

Getting hair and makeup done (whether day of the event or just the trial) is extra stressful with COVID. However, Tania put me at such ease. She really takes the time to make sure you feel comfortable and are safe. I was so impressed by her organization and her cleanliness. She really goes above and beyond to protect everyone.

She is also incredibly talented. My makeup was so beautiful, she made me look even better than I could have ever imagined. Tania really listens and takes notes to make sure you look just perfect on your day.

Tania is also one of the nicest people I have ever met. I absolutely loved working with her and just now thinking of another excuse to work with her again because she is just so great!

I cannot recommend her enough! She is truly the best there is!

Sent on 10/21/2020

sarah · Married on 10/10/2020

the most talented and sweetest human

I am so thankful I booked Tania for my wedding hair and makeup! I had quoted with several artists, and almost booked with another artist that had come recommended by a fellow bride. Although I tend to go with personal recommendations, Tania's warm personality, attention to detail, and professionalism made me confident she would be the best fit for me. I was so right and am so happy I followed my gut!

She really took the time during planning, our trial, and wedding day to make me feel comfortable, and took great care in cleaning, sanitation, and covid protocols. She traveled to my home for the trial, which was so nice, and took many notes on changes I might want for the day of. She even offered suggestions on skincare routines which I super appreciated. She also checked in later in the day for feedback on what I liked or wanted to change, and executed all requests on the day of beautifully. I feel like I'm pretty picky and had some not-so-easy requests (sleek updo, but not too much hairspray... red lip, but not too red... haha, and she was so patient and somehow nailed all of it). It was incredibly rainy and windy all day and even with my veil flying out of my hair and being replaced multiple times, my up-do remained in-tact throughout the whole day and my makeup stayed beautifully.

She was also super flexible as my family members asked to be added in for services somewhat last minute. My mom and mother-in-law both looked absolutely perfect and couldn't stop raving about how talented, sweet, and wonderful Tania was. It really just felt like she was a friend helping us get ready, and it was obvious that she truly loves being apart of a bride's special day.

I've had my makeup done a few other times as a bridesmaid, and nobody has felt as attentive, talented, or caring as Tania. Especially with changing our wedding plans due to Covid, and pulling together a family-only elopement last minute, she was incredibly responsive and supportive. It was such a relief to know how taken care of myself and my family were by such an amazing hair & makeup artist. Thank you for being there for me on my day!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 185
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 185
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Real Wedding

• Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup Bothell, WA, 98012 See on map
    Location of (Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup)