Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup Reviews

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 4
Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 5

Evelina · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Great Service

I was traveling to Seattle to attend a wedding, not knowing the area or where to go I decided to message at least 20 beauticians in the area and Tania was the only one who was very prompt with her responses. Do not look any further - Tania is your girl! She traveled to my hotel room and managed to finish 2 updos on long hair and makeup on myself and a friend all under 2 hours - AMAZING!!! Thank you Tania, your are the best!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • F

Fernando Ivarra · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Excellent & always ready to work.

Tania was my go to make up Artist back in Mexico City, she can do both commercial and fashion work exceptionally. We did a couple of magazine covers and a lot of celebrity shoots and they always loved her. I would describe her style as Classy with a lot of edge.

Besides she is such a nice person to work with. Very easy going and dedicated to detail which is much appreciated since I barely had to retouch anything whenever she did my models.

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 6
    Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 7
    Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 8
    Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 9
    Sent on 04/08/2019

Claudia Loranca · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Takes care of every detail!

Tania did a great job doing my hair and make up when I was part of the wedding party. She loves her job and enjoy way to much doing it!!!

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 10
  • Bethany

Bethany Wyble · Married on 09/28/2019

Tania is absolutely amazing. You will feel regal for your wedding.

Tania was just amazing. I was so stressed out due to a last minute cancellation from my previous Hair and Makeup Artist. Tania calmed me down and came to the rescue. She made me and most of my wedding party glow.

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 11
    Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Katie

Katie dye · Married on 09/21/2019

Katie, The Bride

Tania and her team were AMAZING. The entire process with her was easy and wonderful. She is such a warm and loving person, I couldn’t wait to meet her on wedding day. She whipped through 12 heads of hair (some very thick and long hair) way ahead of schedule. You can tell she really cares about you and her work. She listened to each girl and gave them exactly what they asked for! Don’t hesitate to hire Tania, you will love her and your hair!!

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 17
    Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 18
    Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse Jokinen · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience, highly recommend!

Last weekend I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and had the opportunity to work with Tania.
    She arrived early, had absolutely everything we needed and more and most importantly, she did a fantastic job.
    I showed her a picture and it turned out perfect!
    She stayed on schedule which was so important.
    Thanks Tania!

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 19
    Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful and detailed work!

Tania was a delight to work with! She was very flexible by traveling all the way to my apartment for the trial, going to two different locations on the day of my wedding, and when we got behind schedule (not her fault), she waited to make sure I got my veil and everything perfect before taking off. She was very thorough and responsive to any questions or concerns I had throughout the planning process, and my hair and the hair of my bridal party (6 people total) looked absolutely gorgeous all day and night. I'm still receiving compliments about how lovely my hair looked. Definitely recommend!! :D

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 20
    Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 21
    Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 22
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Barbara Guyll · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing day!

Working with Tania was so easy, she is the best! We all felt amazing and it couldn’t have been a better experience. Given the opportunity I will hire her again and certainly recommend her to anyone I know.
    Thank you!!

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 23
    Sent on 08/14/2019

Stephanie Cogswell · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing wedding hair and makeup

Tania was absolutely wonderful for me and my bridesmaids. She took care of not only my hair and makeup, but the hair styles of 3 of my bridesmaids on her own, and we all loved what she did. Tania was so fun and calming to have around on the morning of my wedding. Prior
    to the wedding Tania was diligent at responding to calls and emails! Tania rocks and I’m forever grateful for her.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 07/20/2019

My superhero

Tania is one of the most kind and genuine people I have ever met. I was lucky to find her info on WeddingWire when looking for a hair and make up artist for my upcoming wedding. She responded so quickly, we met at Starbucks where I brought her some ideas of what I was looking for. She was so happy and excited for me, we just instantly bonded! She came to my house for a trial run, which at first I was hesitant about spending money on, but am so glad we did because she was able to trouble shoot on how to get my hair to stay better for the big day and find the right colors for the wedding. She made these adjustments and well I have never felt so beautiful on my big day. The trial was imperative to my wedding day. I didn't even know how amazing Tania was until the wedding day. I felt and looked beautiful. She even gave me a custom kit of my customized colored make up. She had a little emergency kit that had powder in it, and when my aunt accidentally spilled RED WINE on my dress, the photographer asked if we had baby powder, and thanks to Tania we did, we were able to scrub out the red wine from the tool and you couldn't even see it! While we were doing the first look and waiting for the bridesmaids who were supposed to be out, I was wondering what was happening, it turns out Tania and my mom were literally sewing them into their dresses due to poor fitting dresses. My bridesmaid Erin was just finishing her make up with Tania and she was the last one, she said Tania did not hesitate and started sewing them into their dresses. I literally get chills on reflecting on the chaos of the day, and Tania's willingness to step up, she is just a gem and literally was a super hero that day. Her talent goes way beyond hair and make up (which she is a superstar with her talent) but her character and personality just shine like a diamond. Thank you Tania so much for all you did to make my big day so memorable, and my pictures came out amazing thanks to you!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kari Morgan · Married on 07/13/2019

Hair stylist

She did a great job for all of us. We are very thankful we found her!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Megan

Megan Drawsky · Married on 07/13/2019

Too many great things to say!

Tania was exactly what I needed for my wedding day! So accommodating to me and my 5 girls!!! she was able to work with various hair types and achieve requests beyond expectation! I couldn’t have been happier with how everyone looked, especially myself as the Bride. Would recommend again and again!

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 24
    Sent on 07/30/2019

EfiS · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful service and flexibility

Tania is top at what she does! She was able to take care of bride and bridal party earlier than promised, and stayed flexible, professional, easy to work with throughout! My maid of honor has been a maid of honor in 4 weddings, and she said that Tania was the best at fixing hair and make up, and it shows that she knows what she's doing! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Eglie Stavrinou · Married on 07/06/2019

So talented!

Tania is amazing! So talented and it was such a pleasure to meet her and work with her.
    Very professional and absolutely committed to deliver all the looks we asked and even better!

Highly recommended for bridal and bridesmaids hair and make up.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Ingrid

Ingrid Bibriesca · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome experience!

Having Tania as our stylist was definitely the best decision! She is super professional and good at her job, and everybody (specially the bride) was delighted with the final looks. I'll definitely have her doing both my hair and make up again for my next events! On top of everything she is super fun!

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 25
    Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Shelbi Sharp

Shelbi · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Summer 2019

Tania is incredible. Her flexibility and professionalism was outstanding. She came to me and was able to provide exactly what I needed for my big day. During her trial, she experimented and asked many questions to make sure she gave me what I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids. The day of, she crushed her timeline and we were headed towards the venue right on time! Highly HIGHLY recommended! Thank you, Tania!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kyen C Waldron · Married on 06/15/2019

Tania was just perfect

I found Tania at the last minute and despite having very little prep time, she pulled off amazing hair and makeup jobs for our whole bridal party. She was polite, professional and so calming during such a high-pressure time and most importantly she did an absolutely fantastic job with the hair and makeup. I've never looked so good!! Everyone felt so beautiful. She listened closely to our needs, made stellar recommendations and happily made adjustments based on feedback. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

I would not have felt as special on my wedding day if it weren’t for Tania’s excellent attention to detail. She made me feel so beautiful and took in everything I wanted and created a look better than I would have imagined! I recommend her to anyone who would love a personable experience with someone so talented!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Tonge · Married on 06/01/2019

Tania is the best!!

Tania is absolutely amazing!! Hair and makeup are so important to making your wedding day so special, I am so so glad I hired Tania for both. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day thanks to Tania's flawless work. I would recommend adding the trial service as well. Tania took my ideas and adjusted as needed to personalize hair and makeup to my skin type, face shape etc. She genuinely cares about her clients and puts time and thought into how to improve your look between your trial day and wedding day.

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 26
    Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 27
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Giovanna Salmon · Married on 04/01/2019

She es excellent, i highly recommend her

The best make up Artist!!! I love her job, and she is really really good making hair!
    I’ve worked with her many times and she is very professional
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Diana

Diana Villalobos · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best option for my makeup

Tania has the Best techniques and is the most professional makeup artist i know.

• Ala

Ala Javani · Married on 12/23/2018

Great makeup and hair stylist

I have been working with Tanya before and always love the results! She understand from the first word what I want. If you are currently looking for the stylist - Tanya is a stylist you want to work with. Do not hesitate contact her for more details

Sent on 03/31/2019

Romina Coronel · Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful experience!

Tania is very professional and so patient. She certainly loves what she's doing and you can see it on her work.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Paloma Hurtado · Married on 09/01/2018

Great expertise!

Amazing, the best experience! We have an excellent connection and she understood my ideas in the best way, creating an amazing look for my models.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Crystina

Crystina Orantes · Married on 01/22/2018

She is the best!!!

All I can say is WOW!! Tania is simply amazing at what she does. She did a fantastic job with my hair and make up in the most important day of my life... my wedding. She is so warm and easy to talk to about what you want. I definitely recommend her. 😉

Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup 28