Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Taylor O. Married on 08/27/2022

One Woman show and She SLAYED IT

Tania had an uphill battle of not only 7 bridesmaids, but also TWO brides to make a total of 11 services!
    My wife and I did our trials for both hair and make up together. Tania was great about scheduling and communication. She asked what we liked or didn't like about certain styles and was able to recommend other options when something didn't turn out as we had imagined.
    The wedding day started at 6am due to how many services we had and if you didn't know already you wouldn't have been able to tell because Tania stayed chipper and attentive the whole time!!! I wish I could describe better how truly awesome she was. Great attitude, friendly and truly cares about what she does. Book her!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley K. Married on 08/06/2022

Tania is amazing!!

Tania was absolutely amazing. I looked stunning after both the trial and on the wedding day. During the trial Tania was really easy to work with and got the vibe of what I wanted from the inspo pics with just a few edits. On the wedding day itself, everything turned out perfectly. Tania also did the hair and makeup for my maid of honor and mother, and the hair for my mother-in-law - all three women loved their looks and looked great. None of us wear that much makeup in our daily lives, but Tania made us all feel comfortable and look like elevated natural versions of ourselves. Highly recommend Tania!
    Michelle P. Married on 07/09/2022

The absolute best!

My wife and I absolutely adored Tania and are very very happy we went with her for our special day. My wife and I don’t wear much make up or do anything super fancy with our hair on our typical day but Tania truly made our wedding day tremendously special. Not only did we get tons and tons of compliments on both our hair and make up but we also loved Tania’s professionalism and dedication to us on our special day. My wife had some eye issues the day of and we got ready down the road away from our venue. Tania raced over to make sure everyone looked their best and truly went above and beyond. My wife and I felt like we were working with a long time friend from the moment we met and are incredibly happy that we went with Tania! Couldn’t recommend her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Angela
    Angela A. Married on 07/09/2022

A truly wonderful experience

Tania made my now wife and I feel absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. She supported us every step of the way in our bridal journey. She was accommodating, responded to our texts and emails in a timely manner, and gave us skin care tips to make sure we were ready for our big day. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look their best on their wedding day.
  • Andrea
    Andrea N. Married on 04/16/2022

Simply the best!

Very professional, clean, and friendly . She makes the whole experience just about the customer, constantly making sure you love everything. She did my wedding hair and makeup plus my mom's and mother in law's. She had to deal with different cultures (Mexican, Indian) and she was great at making sure we each felt beautiful in our own way. He products are also high quality. Highly recommended.
  • Juliette
    Juliette W. Married on 04/09/2022

Mountain Elopement

Tania Salazar Makeup & Hair did the best job at my hair and makeup along with my mom, aunts, and MoH makeup. She not only landed an incredible natural look but my hair even withstood a snow storm!

On our wedding day, we also had to change locations last minute and she was so accommodating to making sure she was able to drive the extra distance to make it happen.

10/10 recommend!
    Susan M. Married on 04/01/2022

A true professional

We absolutely loved Tania! She was hired to do hair and makeup for my daughter on her wedding day and did an impeccable job! As mother of the bride, my makeup job by Tania was beautiful and gave me an extra boost of confidence! Highly recommend!
    Laura M. Married on 04/01/2022

She was a dream!

Tania was wonderful to work with. I could not have asked for a better experience. She was friendly, communicative, and professional from the very beginning.

She made sure my sister (bride) was comfortable and created the perfect look for her. She did a fantastic job with all of our makeup. Highly recommended!!
    Cj Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Takes care of every detail!

Tania did a great job doing my hair and make up when I was part of the wedding party. She loves her job and enjoy way to much doing it!!!
    Micaela C. Married on 12/03/2021

Great Hair & Makeup Artist

Tania was great to work with! She was very professional and spent time making sure I was happy with my look. During the trial, what I thought I wanted didn't end up fitting me very well, so she spent extra time troubleshooting with me to make sure we got something that I wanted. Would definitely recommend to others.
    Samantha Married on 09/18/2021

Highly recommend!

Tania was awesome! she was super flexible with our 2 postponed dates because of covid. The communication with her was the best, she responded all my calls and text right away, she even helped to find my hair accessories. The trial day was fun and she came super prepared with my preferences and at the wedding day she was perfectly on time, and she turn my room into a beauty salon! amazing!! the best was that I cried 5 times at my wedding and my make-up was perfect at the end of the night! Thanks, Tania!!
    Paul Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fall in love with my look !!

Tania is friendly, kind and professional. She made me feel comfortable in every process since contacting her, choosing my look, and while she doing my make up and hair. She made me look beautiful (same as my reference photo). I can't explain all how amazing she is. I would love to recommend her to everyone!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Above and Beyond!

After getting to work with her multiple times for engagement session/beauty trial/wedding day, I have way too many good things to say about Tania! Starting from day one after asking a couple questions about her services, she consistently went above and beyond. She was so friendly, personable, caring, and just much, much more than a ‘vendor’. She was flexible (and super kind about schedule changes), was quick with responses, had great suggestions for skin care, and you could tell she genuinely cares about making you feel beautiful for your big moments. Not to mention, through pandemic times she’s incredibly sanitary and shows immense care for the health & safety of her clients. I’m ecstatic that I chose Tania for my makeup and hair. I enjoyed talking with her every time we met and I just can’t rave enough about how much I loved working with her. She made me feel SO gorgeous. Highly, hiiiighly recommend Tania!
    Claudia W. Married on 07/24/2021

5 star experience!

My bridal party and I had a phenomenal experience working with Tania. She is responsive, organized, and kind, not to mention extremely talented at what she does. She was able to make all of us, from my little sister to my grandmother, look and feel our best on the day of the wedding. I know practically nothing about makeup and don't wear it often, and she was patient when working with me during the trial to figure out what I wanted. Tania helped me feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day, and I cannot recommend her enough. If I ever need hair/makeup services in the future, I would hire her again in a heartbeat.
    Natascha D. Married on 07/17/2021

Incredible!

I was so lucky to be able to book Tania! Makeup was something I did not think about more than a couple of months before my wedding on July 17, and luckily Tania had a cancellation on that day. As COVID-19 continued/continues to loom, she has great, well-defined protocols to ensure everyone's safety before, during, and after the event. She was so flexible and gracious, making checklists and asking questions that I hadn't considered prior to her asking. Moreover, I didn't have to have a full schedule prepared beyond when my bridesmaids/my mom could begin and when we would need to be finished. Based off of the information, Tania was able to create a schedule to fit all six of us in. The schedule went incredibly well, and she even ended up ahead of schedule.

Tania is so kind and thoughtful. She had snacks available on the day of and made sure that I had an energy bar while she did my makeup after asking how much I had to eat. My hair was done by another salon, but when some bobby pins came undone she was able to fix them. Tania also provides a really awesome touch-up kit with all items you could possibly need. It definitely came handy throughout the day.

All of this doesn't even get to the makeup itself which she executed perfectly on everyone. Mine easily lasted the whole day, even through heavy tears from speeches and sweat from dancing. All around I couldn't recommend Tania enough, and I'm so thankful I had her by my side on my wedding day.

Note: photos courtesy of Joe Tobiason photography.
    Holland E. Married on 06/26/2021

The Best of the Wedding Vendors I Hired

Tania is a dream to work with. She has such a kind and generous spirit. I knew from her first email that she was really going to be there for me and my wedding party. She was so responsive and organized. As it turns out, I planned my wedding during a historic heat wave in a venue that lacked air conditioning. Tania was right there with me buoying the team. She efficiently and swiftly got us all ready even though it felt like we were in a sauna. To look at the photos, you would never know how hot it was that weekend. The hair of the wedding party did not fall. My hair and makeup stayed in place all evening even through dancing in 95F heat. Tania has magic. She made our day beautiful and I felt like I had a friend assisting me the whole time. Thank you, Tania.
  • Barbara
    Barbara G. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing day!

Working with Tania was so easy, she is the best! We all felt amazing and it couldn’t have been a better experience. Given the opportunity I will hire her again and certainly recommend her to anyone I know.
    Thank you!!
    Annie C. Married on 05/10/2021

Absolute Magic!

Tania is hands down the best! She is incredibly professional, organized, flexible, and just so incredibly kind.

Getting hair and makeup done (whether day of the event or just the trial) is extra stressful with COVID. However, Tania put me at such ease. She really takes the time to make sure you feel comfortable and are safe. I was so impressed by her organization and her cleanliness. She really goes above and beyond to protect everyone.

She is also incredibly talented. My makeup was so beautiful, she made me look even better than I could have ever imagined. Tania really listens and takes notes to make sure you look just perfect on your day.

Tania is also one of the nicest people I have ever met. I absolutely loved working with her and just now thinking of another excuse to work with her again because she is just so great!

I cannot recommend her enough! She is truly the best there is!
    Sarah Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the most talented and sweetest human

I am so thankful I booked Tania for my wedding hair and makeup! I had quoted with several artists, and almost booked with another artist that had come recommended by a fellow bride. Although I tend to go with personal recommendations, Tania's warm personality, attention to detail, and professionalism made me confident she would be the best fit for me. I was so right and am so happy I followed my gut!

She really took the time during planning, our trial, and wedding day to make me feel comfortable, and took great care in cleaning, sanitation, and covid protocols. She traveled to my home for the trial, which was so nice, and took many notes on changes I might want for the day of. She even offered suggestions on skincare routines which I super appreciated. She also checked in later in the day for feedback on what I liked or wanted to change, and executed all requests on the day of beautifully. I feel like I'm pretty picky and had some not-so-easy requests (sleek updo, but not too much hairspray... red lip, but not too red... haha, and she was so patient and somehow nailed all of it). It was incredibly rainy and windy all day and even with my veil flying out of my hair and being replaced multiple times, my up-do remained in-tact throughout the whole day and my makeup stayed beautifully.

She was also super flexible as my family members asked to be added in for services somewhat last minute. My mom and mother-in-law both looked absolutely perfect and couldn't stop raving about how talented, sweet, and wonderful Tania was. It really just felt like she was a friend helping us get ready, and it was obvious that she truly loves being apart of a bride's special day.

I've had my makeup done a few other times as a bridesmaid, and nobody has felt as attentive, talented, or caring as Tania. Especially with changing our wedding plans due to Covid, and pulling together a family-only elopement last minute, she was incredibly responsive and supportive. It was such a relief to know how taken care of myself and my family were by such an amazing hair & makeup artist. Thank you for being there for me on my day!
  • Jessalyn
    Jessalyn P. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tania is wonderful to work with!

Tania was wonderful to work with, even in the midst of all of the challenges that came with 2020 weddings. We started working together in fall 2019 for what was then planned as a June 2020 wedding with an April trial run, with bridal hair and makeup for me and hair services for five bridesmaids. Ultimately, Tania ended up providing bridal hair and makeup with an August trial run for our smaller, rescheduled September 2020 ceremony.

Through all of the uncertainty and changing restrictions due to COVID-19, Tania was incredibly professional and flexible. She was communicative, responsive, and made sure I always knew her plans, as well as whether and how COVID-19 restrictions in our area would affect our work together. She's gone to great lengths to keep both her clients and herself as safe as possible during the pandemic, and I was able to feel relaxed and comfortable during our trial and on my wedding day as a result.

Tania's work itself is beautiful! She started planning my makeup and hair even before we met in person for the first time. At our consultation in 2019, we talked through what I wanted in hair and makeup for my wedding, and she made recommendations both then and at my trial that were a huge help, from growing out my bangs to a specific toner to try. She really listened to what I wanted, made suggestions, took thorough notes at our trial, and had me send her photos afterward so we could see what worked and what needed to change.

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and my hair and makeup held up all day long despite some wet weather off and on. I would hire Tania again in a heartbeat!
  • Mani
    Mani Married on 09/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love my makeup with Tania!

Today, I met Tania for the first time and she did my makeup for a photo shoot. She is extremely talented and listens well and makes sure the outcome will be even better than what you're expecting. She is very respectful, energetic, and friendly. It was so easy to work with her and she has amazing communication skills and pays attention to the smallest details. I'm so glad that I got to know Tania and I'm looking forward to working with her for the next photo shoots. I definitely recommend her to everyone and I should admit that I'm a perfectionist with high standards and Tania passed the bar!
    Taylor C. Married on 07/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Tania was like Having a Family Member Take Care of You on Your Big Day

Tania was an absolute joy and comfort to be around. She's sweet and soft spoken, but friendly and personable and totally puts you at ease. She made me feel so pretty and happy and confident and cared for on my day, which was all the more important during our July 2020 wedding when even our parents could not fly to be with us. She even held my phone when I was trying to Facetime with my mom and others I love who were far away, putting them at ease as well.

But more than that - this lady is TALENTED!! She's a true artist, and so skilled. She cares so much about finding the right look for you - your style, your preference, your coloring, etc. She really wants to know and make sure during your trial appointment and on your day that you love what she's done and feel your best. She makes it very easy to ask questions or even to try something different - but mostly you can count on the fact that she'll nail it the first time.

She was uber professional and safe when it came to COVID-19 procedures and cleanliness and we were able to keep each other safe and comfortable. When she left on my wedding day, she provided a lovely package of supplies and my own custom lip color mixed for me, along with a heartfelt note.

She's truly exactly who you want to have with you on your wedding or event day. Thank you Tania for everything!!
    Evelina Married on 04/18/2020

Great Service

I was traveling to Seattle to attend a wedding, not knowing the area or where to go I decided to message at least 20 beauticians in the area and Tania was the only one who was very prompt with her responses. Do not look any further - Tania is your girl! She traveled to my hotel room and managed to finish 2 updos on long hair and makeup on myself and a friend all under 2 hours - AMAZING!!! Thank you Tania, your are the best!!!!
    Annacollins Married on 04/04/2020

Excellent!

Tania was very professional and great to work with. I got many compliments on my hair & makeup throughout the day. She made sure to make appropriate changes after our trial to ensure on the wedding day it was exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend!
    Katie H. Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing work of hair

Tania was responsive, willing to work with me, personable during the whole process. I appreciated her flexibility more than anything else especially when I decided to add pieces to my hair. She even showed me how to take off the tiara without messing up the hair the day of. Would use her again and recommend her to friends, family and strangers.
illustration stars