Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup Reviews

42 | Bothell, WA

42 Reviews for Tania Salazar Hair and Makeup

• Mani

Mani Ka · Getting married on 09/02/2020

I love my makeup with Tania!

Today, I met Tania for the first time and she did my makeup for a photo shoot. She is extremely talented and listens well and makes sure the outcome will be even better than what you're expecting. She is very respectful, energetic, and friendly. It was so easy to work with her and she has amazing communication skills and pays attention to the smallest details. I'm so glad that I got to know Tania and I'm looking forward to working with her for the next photo shoots. I definitely recommend her to everyone and I should admit that I'm a perfectionist with high standards and Tania passed the bar!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Evelina · Married on 04/18/2020

Great Service

I was traveling to Seattle to attend a wedding, not knowing the area or where to go I decided to message at least 20 beauticians in the area and Tania was the only one who was very prompt with her responses. Do not look any further - Tania is your girl! She traveled to my hotel room and managed to finish 2 updos on long hair and makeup on myself and a friend all under 2 hours - AMAZING!!! Thank you Tania, your are the best!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Katie

Katie Hungerford · Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing work of hair

Tania was responsive, willing to work with me, personable during the whole process. I appreciated her flexibility more than anything else especially when I decided to add pieces to my hair. She even showed me how to take off the tiara without messing up the hair the day of. Would use her again and recommend her to friends, family and strangers.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Tara

Tara McDonald · Married on 01/18/2020

Tania is the best!

Tania had a busy day with us and she was amazing! She did my mother-in-law's hair, my best friend's hair and makeup, 2 bridal hairstyles (for my wife and I), and my makeup! She was so professional and made the day of the wedding very relaxing for everyone. After the trial, she took some photos and actually went home and looked at them, mapped out how to make improvements, and really impressed us on the big day. She was easy to get in touch with and communicate our ideas to, and she was flexible with changes that inevitably occur with a big event like a wedding. I would definitely recommend Tania to friends in the area who are looking for hair/makeup services. I don't have enough good things to say about her! Thanks for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Jessica Trammell · Married on 01/12/2020

Wedding hair & makeup

Tania was so sweet. She came right on time, set up super quick and did my hair and makeup perfectly the first time without a trial as I didn’t have time. You can tell she loves what she does and I’ll definitely be calling her again!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • F

Fernando Ivarra · Married on 01/11/2020

Excellent & always ready to work.

Tania was my go to make up Artist back in Mexico City, she can do both commercial and fashion work exceptionally. We did a couple of magazine covers and a lot of celebrity shoots and they always loved her. I would describe her style as Classy with a lot of edge.

Besides she is such a nice person to work with. Very easy going and dedicated to detail which is much appreciated since I barely had to retouch anything whenever she did my models.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Claudia Loranca · Married on 12/29/2019

Takes care of every detail!

Tania did a great job doing my hair and make up when I was part of the wedding party. She loves her job and enjoy way to much doing it!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Dianne Staloch · Married on 12/10/2019

Lovely, Talented, Amazing Hair and Makeup Professional

Tania Salazar made me, the 72 year old Bride and my daughter, who was my Maid of Honor, look stunning on the day of my wedding- 10-12-19 at the Edgewater Hotel, in Seattle.

Tania understood what I wanted and knew how to work with a more mature face. The way she did our hair was truly a work of art. She is so good at what she does, all the while the consummate professional. She is such a warm and loving woman and makes you not only look beautiful but feel beautiful!
    I highly recommend her. She is top notch and you will be amazed at her talents as a makeup and hair designer. Thank you, Tania, I will never forget you and will sing your praises!!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany Wyble · Married on 09/28/2019

Tania is absolutely amazing. You will feel regal for your wedding.

Tania was just amazing. I was so stressed out due to a last minute cancellation from my previous Hair and Makeup Artist. Tania calmed me down and came to the rescue. She made me and most of my wedding party glow.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Katie

Katie dye · Married on 09/21/2019

Katie, The Bride

Tania and her team were AMAZING. The entire process with her was easy and wonderful. She is such a warm and loving person, I couldn’t wait to meet her on wedding day. She whipped through 12 heads of hair (some very thick and long hair) way ahead of schedule. You can tell she really cares about you and her work. She listened to each girl and gave them exactly what they asked for! Don’t hesitate to hire Tania, you will love her and your hair!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse Jokinen · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience, highly recommend!

Last weekend I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and had the opportunity to work with Tania.
    She arrived early, had absolutely everything we needed and more and most importantly, she did a fantastic job.
    I showed her a picture and it turned out perfect!
    She stayed on schedule which was so important.
    Thanks Tania!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful and detailed work!

Tania was a delight to work with! She was very flexible by traveling all the way to my apartment for the trial, going to two different locations on the day of my wedding, and when we got behind schedule (not her fault), she waited to make sure I got my veil and everything perfect before taking off. She was very thorough and responsive to any questions or concerns I had throughout the planning process, and my hair and the hair of my bridal party (6 people total) looked absolutely gorgeous all day and night. I'm still receiving compliments about how lovely my hair looked. Definitely recommend!! :D

Sent on 09/04/2019

Barbara Guyll · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing day!

Working with Tania was so easy, she is the best! We all felt amazing and it couldn’t have been a better experience. Given the opportunity I will hire her again and certainly recommend her to anyone I know.
    Thank you!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Stephanie Cogswell · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing wedding hair and makeup

Tania was absolutely wonderful for me and my bridesmaids. She took care of not only my hair and makeup, but the hair styles of 3 of my bridesmaids on her own, and we all loved what she did. Tania was so fun and calming to have around on the morning of my wedding. Prior
    to the wedding Tania was diligent at responding to calls and emails! Tania rocks and I’m forever grateful for her.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 07/20/2019

My superhero

Tania is one of the most kind and genuine people I have ever met. I was lucky to find her info on WeddingWire when looking for a hair and make up artist for my upcoming wedding. She responded so quickly, we met at Starbucks where I brought her some ideas of what I was looking for. She was so happy and excited for me, we just instantly bonded! She came to my house for a trial run, which at first I was hesitant about spending money on, but am so glad we did because she was able to trouble shoot on how to get my hair to stay better for the big day and find the right colors for the wedding. She made these adjustments and well I have never felt so beautiful on my big day. The trial was imperative to my wedding day. I didn't even know how amazing Tania was until the wedding day. I felt and looked beautiful. She even gave me a custom kit of my customized colored make up. She had a little emergency kit that had powder in it, and when my aunt accidentally spilled RED WINE on my dress, the photographer asked if we had baby powder, and thanks to Tania we did, we were able to scrub out the red wine from the tool and you couldn't even see it! While we were doing the first look and waiting for the bridesmaids who were supposed to be out, I was wondering what was happening, it turns out Tania and my mom were literally sewing them into their dresses due to poor fitting dresses. My bridesmaid Erin was just finishing her make up with Tania and she was the last one, she said Tania did not hesitate and started sewing them into their dresses. I literally get chills on reflecting on the chaos of the day, and Tania's willingness to step up, she is just a gem and literally was a super hero that day. Her talent goes way beyond hair and make up (which she is a superstar with her talent) but her character and personality just shine like a diamond. Thank you Tania so much for all you did to make my big day so memorable, and my pictures came out amazing thanks to you!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kari Morgan · Married on 07/13/2019

Hair stylist

She did a great job for all of us. We are very thankful we found her!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Megan

Megan Drawsky · Married on 07/13/2019

Too many great things to say!

Tania was exactly what I needed for my wedding day! So accommodating to me and my 5 girls!!! she was able to work with various hair types and achieve requests beyond expectation! I couldn’t have been happier with how everyone looked, especially myself as the Bride. Would recommend again and again!

Sent on 07/30/2019

EfiS · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful service and flexibility

Tania is top at what she does! She was able to take care of bride and bridal party earlier than promised, and stayed flexible, professional, easy to work with throughout! My maid of honor has been a maid of honor in 4 weddings, and she said that Tania was the best at fixing hair and make up, and it shows that she knows what she's doing! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Eglie Stavrinou · Married on 07/06/2019

So talented!

Tania is amazing! So talented and it was such a pleasure to meet her and work with her.
    Very professional and absolutely committed to deliver all the looks we asked and even better!

Highly recommended for bridal and bridesmaids hair and make up.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Ingrid

Ingrid Bibriesca · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome experience!

Having Tania as our stylist was definitely the best decision! She is super professional and good at her job, and everybody (specially the bride) was delighted with the final looks. I'll definitely have her doing both my hair and make up again for my next events! On top of everything she is super fun!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Shelbi Sharp

Shelbi · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Summer 2019

Tania is incredible. Her flexibility and professionalism was outstanding. She came to me and was able to provide exactly what I needed for my big day. During her trial, she experimented and asked many questions to make sure she gave me what I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids. The day of, she crushed her timeline and we were headed towards the venue right on time! Highly HIGHLY recommended! Thank you, Tania!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kyen C Waldron · Married on 06/15/2019

Tania was just perfect

I found Tania at the last minute and despite having very little prep time, she pulled off amazing hair and makeup jobs for our whole bridal party. She was polite, professional and so calming during such a high-pressure time and most importantly she did an absolutely fantastic job with the hair and makeup. I've never looked so good!! Everyone felt so beautiful. She listened closely to our needs, made stellar recommendations and happily made adjustments based on feedback. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

I would not have felt as special on my wedding day if it weren’t for Tania’s excellent attention to detail. She made me feel so beautiful and took in everything I wanted and created a look better than I would have imagined! I recommend her to anyone who would love a personable experience with someone so talented!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Tonge · Married on 06/01/2019

Tania is the best!!

Tania is absolutely amazing!! Hair and makeup are so important to making your wedding day so special, I am so so glad I hired Tania for both. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day thanks to Tania's flawless work. I would recommend adding the trial service as well. Tania took my ideas and adjusted as needed to personalize hair and makeup to my skin type, face shape etc. She genuinely cares about her clients and puts time and thought into how to improve your look between your trial day and wedding day.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Giovanna Salmon · Married on 04/01/2019

She es excellent, i highly recommend her

The best make up Artist!!! I love her job, and she is really really good making hair!
    I’ve worked with her many times and she is very professional
    I highly recommend her!