Maria Grinchuk Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Sher-Min Y. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Photographer

Next to the venue, choice of photographer was the most carefully thought-over decision of the day. We could not have been happier with Maria’s work. Even before picking her, I went through her online portfolio and could not find a single photo in there that I didn’t like. Maria is an incredible artist, she has a great eye for color, shapes, posing and details, and you will get gorgeous photos looking like a magazine spread. She is also dedicated - she spent time meeting with us leading up to the day, attended our rehearsal to scope out the venue, and worked tirelessly during the event to capture each and every moment (with her second shooter). Here is one last anecdote I can offer to illustrate how committed she is to capturing everything. At the end of the night, we had closed the dance floor and already paid the final balance to Maria. I had forgotten to tell her that I wanted one picture on the set of rustic stairs, so, not wanting to make her unpack her camera, I simply asked a friend to snap a quick phone picture for me. Maria saw this, and to my surprise, pulled her camera back out of the bag to grab this shot (which of course turned out beautifully). I highly, highly recommend her to any prospective couple, just go through her portfolio and know that the quality of her work speaks for itself!

Dear Sher-Min,

It was my pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding day! Thank you for this amazing review. I appreciate it so much!
    Justin Married on 09/02/2021

Amazing experience

Maria was amazing. She did a great job, we felt relaxed and very comfortable in front of the camera. And we love our photos so much! I highly recommend Maria.

Maria Grinchuk's reply:

Thank you, Justin, for your feedback!
    It was a great pleasure to working with you! You are such a nice couple which so easy to work with!
  • LeLe
    Lele V. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Experience

We hired Maria for our engagement photos - needless to say, we were very impressed. She made everything very fun and comfortable for two people who does not know how to pose what so ever. She even incorporated our dog into the photo which was a bonus :)

Although I wasn't able to book Maria for my wedding day, I still see myself coming back for other photo sessions in the future.

Thank you so much, Lele!
    It was a pleasure working with you. And I am looking forward to having a photoshoot with you in the future!
  • Erika
    Erika A. Married on 06/19/2021

Best experience!

Maria was our wedding photographer and I can’t say enough good things about her. She was so professional: always answering emails promptly, scouting out the location for our engagement shoot, coming to the wedding rehearsal to make sure she was prepared for the wedding, showing up to the wedding early and staying late. She is also so kind and really made everyone feel at ease. I actually really don’t enjoy having my picture taken, but she made it fun and gave lots of great advice! On top of all that, the pictures turned out amazing :) We were thrilled when we received both our engagement and wedding pictures. She is so talented! She got a great variety of pictures at the wedding as well, pictures of the venue, us as a couple, pictures of our bridal party, in addition to more candid shots of our guests and lots of dancing pictures. Thank you for everything, Maria! Working with you was one of our favorite parts of getting married!

Maria Grinchuk's reply:

Erika, thank you so much for your review! It was a big honor to be part of your wedding day. I enjoyed every moment of working with you!
    Marlen R. Married on 08/16/2020

Excellent!

Hashem and I would truly like to thank Maria for making our day so special by capturing every moment. Maria was recommended by my wedding makeup artist Tania Salazar. Maria was very sweet and nice when we first met. The package included an engagement photo shoot, and she gave me a list of places she recommended for the engagement shoot. On the day of the engagement shoot, she took her time directing us and taking us to different places. Maria was very patient with us, making a very good first impression of her work. I asked her if she could please send us the photos quick since we were short in time to finish our wedding website and we wanted to use some of the engagement pictures, and she delivered them in less than 2 weeks. The day of the wedding she arrived at the location earlier than what we agreed on and right away she started working. She was very patient and caring thru the entire day. We are so happy we decided to have Maria capture our wedding as the photos turned out amazing. We’re in love with the photos that Maria took of our wedding. The photos are absolutely beautiful! We love every single one of them. Thank you so much for capturing the day so perfectly!

Dear Marlen,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be part of your gorgeous wedding!
    Christie C. Married on 02/15/2020

Best decision to go with Maria!

My husband and I loved working with Maria. She was friendly, professional, and felt so comfortable with her. She did our engagment and wedding photos and they turned out amazing! She is truly and artist and our friends and families thought our photos looked stunning! We are looking forward to working with her again for various family photos in the future. I highly recommend hiring Maria!

Maria Grinchuk's reply:

Christi! Thank you so much for this review.
    It was a great pleasure to working with you!
    Looking forward to photographing your gorgeous family again.

Best regards,
    Maria
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 01/03/2020

We are so happy with our choice!

I extremely satisfied with the professionalism and creativity of Maria. The whole of wedding day was definitely fun and the photos were great! Highly recommended for anyone looking for wedding photographer!

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to photograph your beautiful wedding!
    Caitlin Married on 03/10/2019

Awesome! I’m in love with our photos!

Maria was great! She captured our location, our family and friends, and us as a couple beautifully! Everyone at the wedding thought she was awesome; professional, easy going and easy to work with. I can’t recommend her enough! I love our wedding photos!

Caitlin, hi!
    Thank you so much for such kinds words!
    It was a big pleasure to work with you on this special day!

• Ala
    Ala J. Married on 12/23/2018

Easy to work with such a professional

Maria a professional wedding photographer that I would recommend her to all my friends. It was very easy to work with her. My husband and I really loved the photos we received.
    If you are looking for engagement or wedding photographer - don’t waste your time and just make an appointment with Maria. Highly recommend.

Maria Grinchuk's reply:

Thank you, Alla, so much for this kind review! It was an honor to be a part of such an important day. It was a big pleasure to photograph your beautiful wedding.
  • I
    Iuliia Married on 10/20/2018

Love our photos

We enjoyed the working process with Maria. She knows how to make a natural relaxing atmosphere! As a result we have great photos to share with our family and remember the moment!

Maria Grinchuk's reply:

Thank you, Iullia for this review! I enjoyed the working process with you too. It was so easy to photograph you.
  • Natalia
    Natalia R. Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect! It was so much fun to work with Maria

Thank you, Maria, so much for your energy and professionalism! We love our wedding photos.
    I highly recommend this talented photographer.

Natalia,
    I am so glad, that you are happy with your wedding photos! And thank you very much for recommendations! I appreciate it.