Studio Sevyn Photography Reviews

Studio Sevyn Photography 2
Studio Sevyn Photography 3
Studio Sevyn Photography 4

Tracey · Married on 08/04/2018

I highly recommend Studio Sevyn. We hired them to take photos of our daughter’s senior portraits as well as her graduation party.
    I appreciate their thinking outside of the box when it came to finding a unique location for the photo shoot. Our photos were not cookie cutter and they were very high quality. Desi and Warnessa are professional, courteous and flexible. We look forward to working with them again when the occasion calls for professional photographers.

Studio Sevyn Photography 5
    Studio Sevyn Photography 6
    Studio Sevyn Photography 7

Angela · Married on 06/16/2018

A pleasure to work with. Her style of photography is unique to each moment from engagement photos to the actual wedding day!

Nera · Married on 06/08/2018

Her artistic view was amazing! Her professionalism was filled with warmth and care. She is focused on her goal and well organized even in the middle of wedding chaos! She made the experience for my daughter a memorable one. I am looking forward to using her for my next memorable occasion.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Studio Sevyn Photography 8

Amber · Married on 05/19/2017

She is an amazing photographer, I loved every moment while preparing and taking photos.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/26/2016

We had the privilege of using Wanessa as our wedding photographer and she did not disappoint! I’ve known Wanessa for a few years prior to my wedding and so I was familiar with her work for other people’s weddings,engagement photo shoot’s and other events. So once we set our date we immediately booked her for our photography. From the start she was extremely professional and responsive to any and all of our needs and requests. On our wedding, she worked around a weather issue that I thought would cause us to take our pictures inside. But she was very strategic with timing and outdoor locations so that we still had pictures outside and none of us got wet! She truly was a huge contributor to making our wedding day successful and lovingly memorable! I would recommend Wanessa to anyone looking for a photographer who’s not just professional but is willing to give her time,energy and services to make your wedding day /event unforgettable!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Rebecca · Married on 01/19/2016

She is an excellent photographer who absolutely loves what she does. She’s also very professional and knowledgeable about what’s she’s doing