Gianna Conci Photography

$2,200 Most Popular Price
Availability

Trending now

On WeddingWire since 2019

A photo enthusiast of over 15 years, you can find me capturing an array of different moments from weddings to maternity and newborns, senior portraits, headshots, animals, blog and lifestyle, corporate / private events, to anything else you can put in front of my camera.I absolutely love being a part of a couples big day and making them feel like the most important people on their big day. Pictures are worth a thousand words and thats my goal, to give people memories for a lifetime.

Every event tells a story and it is important to me to capture all the moments in yours. I pride myself in being able to make even the most photo shy couples come alive for the camera!

When I’m not shooting you will more than likely find me working out, eating and drinking my way through the best new restaurants and hidden gems with my husband…hence the working out, reading, and enjoying time through it all with our crazy dogs, Bentley the Bulldog, Desmo the Bulldog and Cinder the Weimaraner. My husband and I also travel, near and far; local weekend getaways, long weekend trips to other US cities, and multi-city and multi-country international trips…all with a camera in my hand.

I would love the honor to capture the moments in your life. Let’s talk!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Michaelyn
    Michaelyn R. Married on 02/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gianna is Super Talented (and Efficient!)

Gianna was wonderful photographer! She was very efficient and provided great feedback/tips to ensure everyone looked their best. She has a wonderful eye for detail and arranged the group photos so that they were posed beautifully. The day of photos of the ceremony and reception captured the happy mood and fun of the day. Highly recommend using Gianna for your events!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 12/12/2020

Gianna is amazing!

Personally, I feel pretty awkward in front of a camera- certainly no professional model here- but Gianna made me feel so at ease, she guided me (and my hubby!) to poses that made us feel so confident.
    We had a very small ceremony and had many of our guests attend via a zoom call. Gianna was such a pro in guiding us with socially-distant-group-photos and shots with my family who were on the zoom call.
    From initially booking our event with her through the commencement of the event, every interaction with Gianna was professional, considerate, thoughtful, and absolutely a pleasure! I can't wait to have another event with her!
    C S Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Photos!

Gianna photographed our wedding ceremony and reception on late notice, and she was absolutely wonderful. She has the ability to take beautiful ceremony photographs while remaining discrete so the guests can focus entirely on the ceremony, which is a significant advantage she has over other photographers. Just after the ceremony, she took inventive and fun photos outdoors that are among our favorites. At the reception, she captured those spontaneous moments that cannot be reproduced. We highly recommend Gianna and look forward to hiring her for a future event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor
    Kelly W. Married on 11/22/2019

Above and Beyond

Omg ! Gianna was so amazing throughout the entire wedding process. She is the epitome of “above and beyond”. She stepped in and helped do things way beyond her job description as our photographer. She was so helpful in everyday. She helped my husband move chairs and set up the ceremony among many other random tasks. She just honestly and genuinely cared about my wedding and wanted it to be perfect for me. I had never met her before this. I found her on a website , and she cared about my wedding like I was one of her best friends ! She’s reliable and honest and knows what she’s doing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Charlotte, NC, 28270
650-704-8613
Location of (Gianna Conci Photography)
Charlotte, NC, 28270

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding