Grand Jour

$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

NOW BOOKING 2021/2022 FOR PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY

Hi there, I'm Simon! I was born and raised in France and I now live in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina where I offer both photography and videography services.

After studying cinema and photography in college ten years ago, I have been lucky enough to travel to many different places to work on a lot of exciting projects. My career has involved following music bands and artists on tour, shooting behind the scenes footage for feature films, directing documentaries and short films, and now documenting people's love and biggest days across magical Western North Carolina, and beyond! I am always ready to pack a bag and travel the world for projects.

My approach when documenting a wedding is to be as discreet as possible while still being everywhere that matters. Although I am fully trained for posed photos, my style definitely leans more towards unstaged, candid moments. My goal is always to capture what's in front of me as genuinely as possible and to translate it into timeless pictures and videos.

Last but not least:
BLACK LIVES MATTER - LOVE IS LOVE - ALL ARE WELCOME

I can't wait to hear more about your big day!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

• Jessie
    Jessie G. Married on 10/23/2021

Our Wedding Video is Amazing!

We could not be more happy with the outcome of Simon's creative ability to capture our special day! The video brought us to tears and was such a true reflection of our love, our story, and our style. We are so grateful for Simon and his incredible work! The process of working with him was very professional and personable from start to finish. I highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed!
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 10/09/2021

He Captures Your Story

Searching for vendors can be extremely overwhelming. I was very fortunate to come across some amazing vendors, one of which was Simon. I wasn't quiet sure that I was going to use a videographer for our big day but I have to say I would be so incredibly sad to not have the beautiful memories he has provided for us. It didn't take me long to connect with the sample videos Simon had advertised on his Social Media. It was clear to me that he was an artist that captured the energy and love of the day. Once I contacted him I didn't look back. His professionalism and prompt responsiveness made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the whole planning process. As we approached the big day Simon and I met virtually 2-3 times so he could get to know us and our story. It was apparent to me that this session had an impact on the video he produced for us because our story was certainty told. We also met to discuss timeline and and any questions I may have had before the big day.

On the day of, Simon worked closely with my photographer to ensure he was getting everything he needed to capture our most special moments. He was so kind and patient with my rather energetic wedding party.

After my 10th or 11th time watching our video I wanted to make sure that I paused and took a moment to let him know the gift he had given us. He gave us the ability get as close to reliving that day as we could ever get. I’ve laughed, cried and smiled bigger than ever as I have watched and rewatched our video!!

Your big day so so incredibly special and you deserve nothing but the absolute best. Simon will make you feel like you can relive that day for the rest of your life and in the most moving and beautiful way possible. I will never be able to thank him enough for what he has given us and I will continue to watch it as many times as I can. Simon is truly an artist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Simon Bonneau
Simon Bonneau
Owner - photographer - videographer

After studying cinema and photography in college ten years ago, Simon has been lucky enough to travel to many different places to work on a lot of exciting projects. His career has involved following music bands and artists on tour, shooting behind the scenes footage for feature films, directing documentaries and short films, and now documenting people's love and biggest days across magical Western North Carolina.

310 Hazel Mill Road Asheville, NC, 28806
2035870383
Location of (Grand Jour)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding