Paper Heart Photography

Fort Mill, North Carolina View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

A wedding photographer in Fort Mill, South Carolina, Kate from Paper Heart Photography has been capturing hearts and stories since 2012. The company specializes in natural and photojournalistic photography styles. Dedicated to producing photos that perfectly capture who you are as couple, Paper Heart Photography is the perfect choice for your memorable day! For more examples of her recent work and specific pricing information, please go to her website linked above.

Paper Heart Photography offers numerous wedding packages, ranging from $2600-$4000, that can be tailored to fit your needs. Coupled with edited digital images and print rights, the following services are included:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Paper Heart Photography offers an array of other wedding-related services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Wedding portraits
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Engagement shoots

Areas Covered
Paper Heart Photography is conveniently located in Fort Mill, South Carolina. The company provides wedding photography services to couples throughout Asheville, North Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Erin
    Erin K. Married on 04/09/2022

Picturesque Photos

Kate and Lauren did an amazing job capturing the most amazing day ever. I am so glad I had both of them to help capture the getting ready before the wedding. Both did an amazing job capturing all the special moments (and the snow!) I cannot wait to see the full photos. Kate was great wo work with! She is very knowledgeable about what formals to capture as well as attentive to the candid moments. I loved working with her!
  • Jessie
    Jessie L. Married on 04/08/2022

Talented, professional and detail-oriented.

Working with Kate was amazing! I had been in weddings where she was the photographer and she was great then and is what made me choose her for our wedding. She is detailed, her calm and caring personality shines bright and really made my husband and I feel at ease during the entire day.

As a person who cherishes the little things and details, she captured those moments and ones I didn't even think of. What amazed us both was seeing all that she captured and looking back we didn't even realize she was there. She blends right in and I think that is something special too.

She got to know us and understand our style and personalities and captured it perfectly. Also, being a COVID wedding, back in August, she was helpful and supportive as we continued to ebb and flow with changing plans. She offered great support, ideas and even helped me with my run of show, since I didn't have a planner anymore. That was beyond her role or our expectations.

The photos are amazing and I love the system she uses too. We can't wait to use her in the future for our future milestone photo sessions in our life. A truly talented photographer, a great business woman and just a genuine and caring soul.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing job!

Kate was absolutely amazing to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding! She is so personable and easy to get along with and truly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is calm and laid back but was super organized and efficient getting through the posed pictures on our wedding day - exactly what you want in a photographer! Absolutely love the pictures we have received so far and cannot wait to see the rest of the pics in a few weeks. Highly recommend Kate for any of your photography needs - you won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Kate Marcus
Kate Marcus
Owner/Lead Photographer

Hi friends! My name is Kate. I'm married to my best friend, Joe and we have a two year old son named Lennon (yes like John Lennon!) I love reading, traveling, watching old movies, anything Disney, and of course I love photography. I believe in capturing not just the details and smiles, but the emotion from your wedding that will one day be remembered by not just you but those who come after you. I would be honored if you chose me to capture them for you.

A.J. West Photography A.J. West Photography Wedding Photographers

Kate is an amazing photographer as well as person. She will capture all of the special moments of your day, so that you can treasure them for a lifetime.

2712 Honeywind Court Fort Mill, North Carolina, 29708
Location of (Paper Heart Photography)

Paper Heart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Paper Heart Photography include in the starting price?

Paper Heart Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Paper Heart Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Paper Heart Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Paper Heart Photography offer?

Paper Heart Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Paper Heart Photography offer?

Paper Heart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Paper Heart Photography offer for wedding events?

Paper Heart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Paper Heart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paper Heart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding