1828 Collective

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

1828 Collective is a wedding photography business specializing in candid imagery, capturing the inspiring and raw moments as they unfold. McKenna Hutchinson, the owner and lead photographer, instructs couples when required, helping them to create romantic depictions that represent the essence of their love. McKenna collaborates with her clients, making them feel comfortable and confident in their agency over their wedding photography.

This photography company is pleased to offer a range of services that ease pre-wedding stress. Should a couple need them, additional hours can be used to capture an extensive collection of photos. Destination weddings are accommodated, and a second photographer may be added upon request. With each package, the couple receives an online gallery and exclusive printing rights for their images.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Holly
    Holly Married on 04/03/2022

The Best Photographer!

I cannot say enough about how amazing our experience with 1828 Collective was! McKenna is an incredible photographer who was so fun to work with! The sessions were laid back and fun, and the pictures turned out beautifully. On top of that, McKenna was super flexible in the midst of the current pandemic. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was super helpful as we were trying to decide how to proceed considering the pandemic going on and, even though we moved the date up a week, she was still there and captured every moment. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!
    Jessie C. Married on 03/25/2022

Best wedding decision we made!

McKenna is by far the best photographer out there and an even better person. Her talent is insane, and her professionalism and passion for what she does is amazing! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photos, and had so much fun with us! Our wedding day was 10xs better because she was the one guiding it all, and helping us bring the fun! She got every single extra shot on my silly shot list (I was being extra) , and helped me deal with all my family drama on the day of! 馃槄 If you鈥檙e second guessing, don鈥檛! She truly was the best decision we made when it came to our wedding vendors!! Our photos are absolutely perfect and we鈥檒l treasure them forever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

79 photos 路 05/05/2019

Deals

1828 Collective 1
Offer

All full day wedding packages booked receive a 45-minute complimentary engagement session.

Pricing

Team

McKenna Hutchinson
McKenna Hutchinson
Owner/Lead Shooter

Hello there, new friend!

I'm McKenna, the person behind the camera and a hopeless romantic. I describe my photography style as candid, romantic, and timeless. My goal is to make a human connection with all my clients and deliver images that you'll love forever.

I started 1828 Collective (eighteen twenty-eight collective) in 2016 after I realized that capturing relationships and telling love stories was my passion. Four years later I'm so in love with my job that I often forget I'm working. I find joy in capturing love, hearing about how you met, and everything in between.

Some random facts about me:

1. I'm an Enneagram 6w5 so I'm always prepared for everything and will do anything for my couples!

2. I Travel! My favorite places to travel are the mountains, Charleston SC, and Nashville TN.

3. Sushi and poke are my ultimate comfort foods! Add a glass of pink wine and I'll be the happiest girl in the world.

4. I'm a morning person! I love waking up early and getting some "me time" in before life gets moving.

Want to talk about working together? I'd love to chat and get to know you better too! Reach out :)

Winston Salem, NC Winston Salem, NC, 27101
Location of (1828 Collective)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding