1828 Collective Reviews

1828 Collective 5
  • Crystal

Crystal Ann Steadman · Married on 09/24/2019

Incredible!

Mckenna has been nothing but a phenomenal photographer to work with. She’s captured so many incredible moments for us. The best part about working with her is how passionate she is about capturing your “couple essence”. She’s encouraging, but not too intrusive. She directs you without forcing the shot.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Faith

Faith Smith · Married on 12/13/2018

Friendly and fun!

McKenna is very easy to work with. She met with me twice to make sure we had all the details worked out! I really appreciate how she took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for!

1828 Collective 6
    1828 Collective 7
    1828 Collective 8
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Mammano · Married on 11/17/2018

An absolute Treasure!

McKenna at 1828 Collective is by far the most incredible photographer I’ve ever worked with. She is so kind, attentive, and so very talented. She makes you feel confident and comfortable and delivers stunning images of your most special day. My husband and I are left with the most beautiful photographs that we will cherish forever. I recommend her 100 times over! Her pricing is far and reasonable and she works with you every step of the way to ensure perfection on your wedding day!

1828 Collective 9
    1828 Collective 10
    1828 Collective 11
    1828 Collective 12
    1828 Collective 13
    1828 Collective 14
    Sent on 06/03/2019

1828 Collective's reply:

Thank you Morgan, it was so special to be able to document your day! You and Jordan were an amazing couple to get to know!