P.O Box 2296, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Light Sky Photography

Light Sky Photography is a collective of alternative wedding photographers serving the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area. The owner, Erika, and her team specialize in candid photos. Their signature style is a combination of natural and creative. This talented collective is pleased to document a couple's love story with skill and care. With Light Sky Photography, couples can also count on having a friendly, professional photographer who will feel like a close friend.

The team at Light Sky Photography shoots engagements, weddings, and vow renewals throughout south Florida. Photos will be available in a variety of formats such as canvases, digital files, prints, proofs, and save-the-dates. Their most popular wedding package includes:

• Second photographer

44 Reviews for Light Sky Photography

• Dylan

Dylan Masri · Getting married on 09/02/2020

Best Wedding Decision We Made

Hiring Light Sky Photography was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Erika and Loy were a dream to work with, and our pictures exceeded all expectations we had.

My husband and I are both pretty awkward individuals who don't know how to act in pictures and are never happy with how we look in them. We did an engagement shoot about 6 months before the wedding, and within minutes Erika has us feeling comfortable and acting like ourselves. The pictures blew us away. It was the perfect "test run" so that we had one less thing to worry about on wedding day.

We got married on a ranch, and Erika and Loy were so creative in coming up with ideas for pictures, utilizing all the different scenery. They truly captured our personalities and everyone's emotions throughout the day perfectly. We included our two dogs in the wedding, and they were so good with them and got amazing pictures of them.

I love that they edit and sort all the pictures before sending them to you. And not just basic editing - Erika saved us when my husband's stepfather got a huge red stain on his shirt before pictures. Before we even had a chance to freak out, Erika just brushed it off - "Don't worry, I'll edit it out". You can't tell anything happened to his shirt in any of the pictures.

They were communicative, helpful, accommodating, flexible, and just fun people to work with. We look forward to hiring them again if we ever have any other photography needs in the future!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Laura W · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Professional, flexible, keen eye for special moments

It's no secret that wedding planning can be tough! From managing multiple personalities, to selecting the right vendors, there's so much to navigate. The good news is, when you work with Light Sky, there is no fuss! Erika is so accommodating and easy going. I really appreciated her flexibility and how she gave me words of encouragement over email ahead of the big day. I knew I was in good hands with her, and when I saw the photos afterwards, they brought me SO MUCH JOY. I know we'll look back on them for years to come and smile. Thank you, Erika, for being an amazing partner in our wedding journey, and for capturing such beautiful memories! If I could give you 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Light Sky Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Flush Mount
    2nd Shooter
    Boudoir Shoot
    Toning
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Light Sky Photography 1
    Black & White Wedding

Hey guys!

I would love to do a full wedding in Black & White for an amazing price!

Please message me for pricing on packages :)

• Illuminate Productions Wedding Videographers

Erika and Phil are so fun to work with. They have an endless amount of creative ideas for photos, which is what we are all about with our videos. Erika has the ability to draw out the best in brides, grooms, and their loved ones. Anytime there's a special moment happening, you can count on her being there and capturing it perfectly, while we get the best moving shots. We are very excited to continue working with her.

• P.O Box 2296 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301 See on map
    954-519-4985 (Phone number)
    24 Hours
    Location of (Light Sky Photography)