Illuminate Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Illuminate Productions provides Miami, Florida couples with award-winning wedding videography. The production studio offers their creative vision to capture your love story from start to finish. Each video is cinematically filmed to leave you and your partner speechless. Owners Jeanne Garcia and Daryl Rodriguez will work with you to make your precious moments last forever.

Jeanne and Daryl are storytellers first and foremost. These filmmakers have more than eight years of experience and know how to bring your wedding to life. Depending on the package you choose, you’ll receive a highlight reel or full-length feature of the festivities. After you receive your film, you'll have the opportunity to make any revisions you’d like to guarantee its perfection. Illuminate Productions also offers:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • USB drive
  • Digital downloads
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Y
    Yaneli V. Getting married on 10/01/2022

You NEED to Hire Them!

Amazing! Words can't describe how grateful we are to Jeanette and Daryl. They truly captured all the highlights of our big day. Jeanette was very responsive a listened to everything we wanted. The video was great quality. I promise you won't go wrong booking them!
  • Jaylin
    Jaylin H. Married on 03/05/2022

Literally the best!!

Jeanette & Daryl are not only the most amazing videographers but they are such awesome people. They were both just so sweet and did such a wonderful job. They captured moments that I didn’t even know happened, lol!! They literally were everywhere my husband and I were. The most important thing to me was capturing not only moments with my husband and I but also with my family. They captured smiles, cries, and just all of the emotions. We chose the package that offers a short clip Instagram clip and eight hours of raw footage and just seeing the short clip I knew they captured every single moment. I edited the RAW footage into a one hour video video and their video skills are just off the charts. If you want a team that’s going to be there every single moment without you even noticing but still capturing the most important things, BOOK THEM!! We cannot thank them enough for what they captured for us. Thank you Jeanette and Daryl for being so freaking awesome!!
    I recommend them 100,000 times!!

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jaylin! You and Jaz were the sweetest and so happy to have captured all those special moments that day between you two and your family. Lots of love!
  • Natalie
    Natalie S. Married on 09/11/2021

Love Them!!!

Illuminate Productions did such a beautiful job of capturing our day. On top of being incredibly talented they are such kind and down to earth people. They truly made the day so stress free. Our priest was so pleased with them because they were practically invisible during the ceremony yet they still captured all the magic. We are so grateful that our photographer connected us with such wonderful people.

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie! You and Sham had an absolutely incredible wedding and we are so grateful you chose us to be there to capture the magic! You're both so fun and full of so much love for each other and those in your life. Best wishes on this wonderful new chapter you two are sharing together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alex & Adrian
    114 photos · 01/31/2020

Light Sky Photography Light Sky Photography Wedding Photographers

They are an awesome team! We all worked so well together and made sure our couple was happy thorughtout their entire event. I continue to send clients their way. Their style is awesome and I am very happy we met.

Claudia Rios Photography Claudia Rios Photography Wedding Photographers

It was great working along side Jeanette and Daryl from Illuminate Productions! They were professional, fun and a team players. Anyone looking for reliable, creative and professional videographers will not be disappointed hiring Illuminate Products! I would love to have the opportunity to work with Jeannette and Daryl again at other events.

Gannon Events Gannon Events Wedding DJs

Jeanette has been great since the first time we met and now I've worked at least 2 weddings with them. They are always in real, true fast communication and do an amazing job for a great price. They are my go-to video team for anything from simple commercials to large events and weddings. Try them out with confidence!

12235 SW 115 TER Miami, FL, 33186
Location of (Illuminate Productions)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding