Illuminate Productions Reviews

44 | Miami, FL

44 Reviews for Illuminate Productions

Courtney Schaller · Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing!

I can not say enough great things about them! Illuminate Productions went above and beyond all my expectations for a Videographer. I booked them for my wedding and I’m so glad I did! My video came out AMAZING!! Jeanette and Daryl both were very professional, friendly, and accommodating. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Adrian molina · Married on 01/31/2020

Book them right now!!!

In short, book them right now! I wasn’t even going to get a videographer because I thought “who watches that later on, I have the pictures” but I am soooo happy I did. I have shared this video with all my guests and they all have the same response, that it’s wonderful. They truly captured the emotions and excitement of our day. Jeanette & Daryl love what they do and it shows in their quality of work. Not only is my video ABSOLUTELY perfect but they were such a joy to work with and a pleasure to have at my wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Megan

Megan M · Married on 12/27/2019

Nothing short of perfection!

When we started planning our wedding, we went back and forth deciding if we wanted a videographer or not. We put it on the back burner while we made other decisions. About a month before the wedding, we finally decided to search to see if anyone was available for our day. We knew after coming across Illuminate Productions that we needed a videographer! Their work was beautiful and we were so excited to learn that they were available for our day! Jeanette and Daryl are two wonderful and talented human beings! They were so sweet and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! The video we received was so beautifully put together! Instant memories flooded through our heads while watching the video (along with tons of happy tears)! We love the raw footage that we also received on our USB! It’s so nice being able to relive such a special day in our lives!! We can confidently say that we recommend Illuminate Productions 110%!!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Megan and Bruno! You are both so kind! Your words of praise mean a lot to us. It was our pleasure to capture such a beautiful day for you and everyone dear to you. We are filled with joy to know that the video captured the day perfectly for you and that you get to relive such amazing moments again and again. Lots of love to you both!
  • Mailevs

Maia · Married on 11/30/2019

Lovely video

Jeanette & Daryl we’re both great to work with. We hired them sort of short notice from our wedding date and they were able to produce a lovely wedding video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They were quick to respond via email and always a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about us! We loved being able to be there, experiencing it all and capturing it for you and your loved ones. Lots of love to you and Yves!
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 11/09/2019

They are a dream team!

Jeanette and Daryl were awesome videographers! I waited until the last minute to book a videographer, and was so surprised they were still available for my date. It was meant to be! I think they were my only vendor that I did not meet in person prior to the event so I was little nervous, but they were so very responsive from day one and helped put me at ease. They showed up on the day of the wedding promptly, and ready to go! They worked wonderfully with my photographer as well. My highlight video was almost perfect on the first edit! I only had it re-worked once (because I was being picky about a couple of small items), but I know if I would have requested several re-edits, that they would have done it, no questions asked! I am just obsessed with my video, and so are all my friends and family! They were honestly a dream to work with, and I would recommend this team over and over again! Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with us! We were so happy that you picked us to capture such a special time for you and your loved ones. We always love working with our couples to make sure their video is as close to what they expected as possible. We're so glad that you have all of those memories on video to treasure forever. Lots of love to you and Robert!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Look no further!

I cannot say enough good things about Illuminate. They were so easy to work with. I barely even knew they were around - they are extremely professional and friendly. We had a bit of a chaotic wedding and you would never know it from our video. It came out perfect and we will truly treasure it for years to come. I highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Hi Samantha and James! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your thoughts about us. We are so happy that you chose us and that you enjoyed our work. You and James were both wonderful in spite of everything going on. You two enjoyed yourselves nonetheless as the fun, free-spirited lovers you are. It was our absolute pleasure to capture it all on video! Please stay in touch!

Alain Blaise · Married on 10/05/2019

This company is very professional

Me and my beautiful wife had a blast, my wife was feeling so good and they understood, cared and made sure they did they best to caught every blessing moment. If l can do it all over again this videographer company would have been my first Choice every time. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thanks Alain!!! You and Kim were so incredible to work with! We are beyond happy that we got to make your vision a reality. Thank you for trusting us with such an important and special day for you and your loved ones. Stay in touch!

Julyse Horr · Married on 08/03/2019

Great job capturing our entire wedding day!

Jeanette and Daryl did an amazing job capturing our wedding. My husband and I are an interracial couple and our wedding was a combination of a West African wedding and American wedding, so one of my biggest concerns was making sure that the videographer captured that aspect of our wedding day. From the first time I contacted Jeanette, she was very pleasant and professional, not to mention attentive to our requests, including the day of the wedding and during the video review process during the weeks following the wedding. They both honored every request with had, and we are extremely satisfied with the final product. I would gladly recommend Illuminate Productions, to any bride or groom in need of quality and professional wedding videography. Thank you Jeanette and Daryl for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Hi Julyse! Thanks again for taking the time to write us a detailed review about your experience with us. We are so grateful that you chose us of all people to be there and capture such a special day. It was wonderful to be able to film all those tender moments with Corey and all of the important traditions throughout your day. Lots of love to you and all of your family! Stay in touch!
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 06/19/2019

Amazing people to work with!

We are so lucky that we chose them to do our video for the wedding! They listened to exactly what we wanted to capture for our wedding day. They were so easy going and easy to work with! We can't wait to see the video of the day

Sent on 07/05/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Hi Carley! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It was wonderful working with you and TJ. You are both so kind and were super great to work with despite the heat that day. We also had a pleasure meeting your incredible family. We can't wait to work on your video and share it with you!

Aurora · Married on 05/31/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire them!

The #1 thing I looked for when choosing my vendors was people who were independent and could be counted on to get the job done without me being on top of them. Jeannette and Daryl didn't just meet this expectation they surpassed it by a long shot! From the very beginning we told them we wanted a stylized video that stayed true to the goofy simple people my husband and I are, and they totally delivered! The finished product couldn't be more perfect! On the day of they were calm, professional, and extremely helpful. Jeannette was so sweet, kind, and basically spent the entire time telling me I looked amazing and that I was doing a great job. Honestly! What a sweet person! If you want professional grade videos with a team that will have your back no matter what, then choose these two. Trust me, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

A Thompson · Married on 05/30/2019

A great team to have on your wedding day

Jeanette and Daryl were the best!!! They were professional, easy-going and super stealthy. My husband hates to be on camera and hates speeches, such great characteristics to have when getting married lol..but he hardly noticed them once everything started. We just got the RAW footage and loved the way they captured our day. They even got me and my husband being goofy..so we cant wait until we get the highlight video.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was so wonderful to capture you and PK during such an intimate and special day at The Betsy. We will always remember that sweet moment where he first saw you in your dress and how moving your vows were. I know Catalina and Zeiry said it too, but you should really be a model :) You're a natural! Wishing your beautiful family the very best in Norway! Can't wait to get you the highlight video!

Shelda · Married on 05/12/2019

Hear from beginning to end

Our wedding video was being what I expected and Jeanette is so courteous, professional, and responsive. My video is something from a romantic comedy lol I love it. Thank you!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Helana

Helana · Married on 04/03/2019

Personal, easy to work with, captured our day perfectly

Illuminate was amazing to work with. From the first call, they took the time to understand my vision and all of possible concerns along the way. To be honest, I was a little hesitant because I knew they were on the inexpensive side so I set my expectations a little lower (just being honest) but can I just say they BLEW my expectations away. Our video was incredible. Literally every person tells me that it’s the best they’ve ever seen. They captured our love, our craziness and our day magically. Also- we never even knew they were there. Everyone at the wedding felt so comfortable. Hire Illuminate! You can always make more money but you can NEVER get those memories back. It’s worth every single penny. We loved our photos as well. But the video, captures our emotions and the feeling of the day in a whole new level.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Helana! You and Justin blew us away with your kindness, love, and joyful spirits. It was wonderful being there to capture those moments and we are very grateful that you chose us!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Team

Illuminate Productions produced a beautiful video of our wedding day. I literally can not stop watching it. Their team is also very professional and has been gracious since the very first correspondence. My husband appreciates how they were so inconspicuous during the wedding and yet able to capture every moment. I love the quality of their work and their commitment to their service. Thank you Jeannette & Darryl.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you Brittany! Means so much to us that you took the time to review us on multiple pages. You and Derrick are an amazing couple, and it was our pleasure to be able to capture to all on video. Stay in touch! ❤️

Deborah · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I am so happy we decided to work with Illuminate Productions! They were so easy to work with and extremely responsive. The finished product was amazing, it literally brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thanks Debbie! You and Max were so fun! Had a blast capturing such a special and wonderful day! I’ll never forget the champagne spray and shotgunning ❤️ Love your carefree and spontaneous spirits :) Don’t be strangers.

Leonette Lee Copeland · Married on 06/17/2018

You must book illuminate

Words can't describe how fortunate I feel and felt to have Jeanette Garcia and Daryl Rodriguez work on my wedding. They were extremely professional and were always (and still) responsive to any email sent and phone call made. I felt valued and catered to the entire way through. Also, my family and I love our wedding video. It absolutely captures what I hoped for in a memory of our special day.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Leonette! Your words mean so much to us. You and Delonte were absolutely wonderful to work with. We hope to keep in touch with you throughout the years!

Mariela · Married on 05/06/2018

Amazing videography!

This is a long overdue review for Illuminate Productions! I did not have a videographer booked up until two weeks before my wedding when I found Illuminate Productions on The Knot. Jeanette was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She got back to me right away and answered all my questions. Daryl and Stephen shot my wedding on May 6, 2018 at St. Sophia's Cathedral and The Cocoplum and both were great to work with. They captured all the important and beautiful moments of the day, but yet were not in our faces. They truly do amazing work! I loved that they made the entire process so easygoing and seamless. Hire them, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Kelsey · Married on 02/25/2018

Illuminate Production's team, Jeanette Garcia and Daryl Rodriguez, were a pleasure to work with. They captured beautiful footage of our wedding, but we forgot the cameras were even there! The montage of special moments that they put together was perfect to share with friends and family. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kathleen · Married on 02/17/2018

We made a last minute decision to have a videographer at our wedding and we are SO happy we did. I called them two days before our wedding and they were quick to respond, got all my info, and said that’d be there and ready to go! They were very kind and professional - we (and all our friends and family) absolutely love the video!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Laurel · Married on 02/03/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Illuminate Productions. They responded quickly to all of our questions. After the video was completed they were able to tweak things here and there to make us the perfect product. We are so happy we decided to use this company.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Shanyn Cline · Married on 02/02/2018

Best video team ever!

WOW! Jeanette and Daryl were probably our easiest vendors to work with. Not only did they responded immediately to every text, email, and phone call, (which is not easy to find in Miami), but they seamlessly integrated into our wedding day and required no attention from us! And most important of all, they delivered an incredible video! It exceeded our expectations and we will cherish it forever.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Javier & Anell · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeanette & Daryl, are the full package. They make you feel incredibly comfortable from the moment you meet them. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was captured beautifully and amazing. Jeanette was always available when I would reach out to her and never left my side throughout the whole wedding. They captured everything. From every unforgettable moment for us, to things we might have missed and absolutely loved seeing it on our video. Our video, a rollercoaster of emotions.. it made us cry.. laugh.. and rewatch over and over betweem ourselves and a full househould during Christmas.. all that was heard was sniffles. I really have to Thank Daryl for making it possible to have it by Christmas, knowing this time is a busy year for them and editing amazingly. There turnaround time was fantastic, incredibly quick and as a newlywed this is something youll want right after your wedding! They literally made our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Martha · Married on 09/23/2017

Jeanette and Daryl of Illuminate Productions were a dream to have as my videographers. Their attitude, demeanor, and ability to stay calm and collected was amazing!!! Even with chaos and the extreme heat, they kept "cool"!
    They made sure they were on top of getting all the best footage. They made us feel comfortable and we were able to fully enjoy our wedding knowing that they would capture all the great memories!!! I would definitely recommend them.
    Thanks again guys for all your hard work! Can't wait to see it!!!
    -Martha & Orlando (9/23/2017)

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Kata

Katarina · Married on 07/09/2017

Working with Illuminate Productions was great. They were extremely accommodating as to our preferences, and edited our highlight video until we were satisfied. They were also flexible with their schedule, and came in early so they could capture our first look.

Sent on 10/21/2017