Illuminate Productions Reviews

51 Reviews for Illuminate Productions

• Y

Yaneli V. · Getting married on 10/01/2022

You NEED to Hire Them!

Amazing! Words can't describe how grateful we are to Jeanette and Daryl. They truly captured all the highlights of our big day. Jeanette was very responsive a listened to everything we wanted. The video was great quality. I promise you won't go wrong booking them!

Sent on 02/26/2021
  • Natalie

Natalie S. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Love Them!!!

Illuminate Productions did such a beautiful job of capturing our day. On top of being incredibly talented they are such kind and down to earth people. They truly made the day so stress free. Our priest was so pleased with them because they were practically invisible during the ceremony yet they still captured all the magic. We are so grateful that our photographer connected us with such wonderful people.

Sent on 01/14/2021

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie! You and Sham had an absolutely incredible wedding and we are so grateful you chose us to be there to capture the magic! You're both so fun and full of so much love for each other and those in your life. Best wishes on this wonderful new chapter you two are sharing together!

Kendrick F. · Married on 02/01/2021

Fitzgerald/Schettini Wedding - January 2, 2021

Jeanette & Daryl were such professionals on the day of our wedding and really helped make the ceremony special for us! The day was hectic, but they were very flexible and captured the day incredibly well. They also had excellent synergy with our wedding photographer (Light Sky Photography) and that made the whole day operate so smoothly because they each knew how to work together so well. The post-production video they created was moving and they were committed to making the video perfect for us. I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding day!

Sent on 02/24/2021

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Kendrick and Priscille! It was wonderful capturing your intimate wedding and truly great seeing you both light up when you saw each other for the first time. It was so fun capturing your love with Lightsky Photography throughout the gorgeous gardens at Morikami. Please stay in touch! Lots of love to you and your family!

Monica F. · Married on 01/30/2021

The best day of my life captured perfectly!

I cannot praise them enough! They are extremely easy to work with. My video came out better than I would’ve ever expected. They managed to capture the magic of my big night beautifully. I love Illuminate Productions!

Sent on 02/18/2021

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so thankful Jenna recommended us and that we lived up to her praises :) You and Christian are wonderful people with huge hearts and an amazing couple, loved by so many. We could honestly feel the love at your wedding from all sides. We wish you both the absolute best!

Patty D. · Married on 01/01/2021

Pure magic!

Jeanette and Daryl were such a pleasure to work with! They captured our wedding beautifully, and we are beyond happy with how our video turned out. We have watched it about a thousand times now! We highly recommend hiring them! They are magic! :)

Sent on 02/16/2021

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Patty! You and Danny were a dream to work with. It was beautiful to see you both and your wonderful family rejoice during such a happy time. We could not have started 2021 any better! Wishing you countless blessings.

Courtney S. · Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing!

I can not say enough great things about them! Illuminate Productions went above and beyond all my expectations for a Videographer. I booked them for my wedding and I’m so glad I did! My video came out AMAZING!! Jeanette and Daryl both were very professional, friendly, and accommodating. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Adrian M. · Married on 01/31/2020

Book them right now!!!

In short, book them right now! I wasn’t even going to get a videographer because I thought “who watches that later on, I have the pictures” but I am soooo happy I did. I have shared this video with all my guests and they all have the same response, that it’s wonderful. They truly captured the emotions and excitement of our day. Jeanette & Daryl love what they do and it shows in their quality of work. Not only is my video ABSOLUTELY perfect but they were such a joy to work with and a pleasure to have at my wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Adrian!!! We are just as happy as you that you changed your mind and booked us for video. You and Alex are an amazing duo and it was a blast capturing your wedding day! We will never forget that T-rex cake of you and your family. Everything about your wedding day was so special. Wishing you and your family all the best!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/27/2019

Nothing short of perfection!

When we started planning our wedding, we went back and forth deciding if we wanted a videographer or not. We put it on the back burner while we made other decisions. About a month before the wedding, we finally decided to search to see if anyone was available for our day. We knew after coming across Illuminate Productions that we needed a videographer! Their work was beautiful and we were so excited to learn that they were available for our day! Jeanette and Daryl are two wonderful and talented human beings! They were so sweet and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! The video we received was so beautifully put together! Instant memories flooded through our heads while watching the video (along with tons of happy tears)! We love the raw footage that we also received on our USB! It’s so nice being able to relive such a special day in our lives!! We can confidently say that we recommend Illuminate Productions 110%!!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Megan and Bruno! You are both so kind! Your words of praise mean a lot to us. It was our pleasure to capture such a beautiful day for you and everyone dear to you. We are filled with joy to know that the video captured the day perfectly for you and that you get to relive such amazing moments again and again. Lots of love to you both!
  • Mailevs

Maia · Married on 11/30/2019

Lovely video

Jeanette & Daryl we’re both great to work with. We hired them sort of short notice from our wedding date and they were able to produce a lovely wedding video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They were quick to respond via email and always a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about us! We loved being able to be there, experiencing it all and capturing it for you and your loved ones. Lots of love to you and Yves!
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 11/09/2019

They are a dream team!

Jeanette and Daryl were awesome videographers! I waited until the last minute to book a videographer, and was so surprised they were still available for my date. It was meant to be! I think they were my only vendor that I did not meet in person prior to the event so I was little nervous, but they were so very responsive from day one and helped put me at ease. They showed up on the day of the wedding promptly, and ready to go! They worked wonderfully with my photographer as well. My highlight video was almost perfect on the first edit! I only had it re-worked once (because I was being picky about a couple of small items), but I know if I would have requested several re-edits, that they would have done it, no questions asked! I am just obsessed with my video, and so are all my friends and family! They were honestly a dream to work with, and I would recommend this team over and over again! Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with us! We were so happy that you picked us to capture such a special time for you and your loved ones. We always love working with our couples to make sure their video is as close to what they expected as possible. We're so glad that you have all of those memories on video to treasure forever. Lots of love to you and Robert!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Look no further!

I cannot say enough good things about Illuminate. They were so easy to work with. I barely even knew they were around - they are extremely professional and friendly. We had a bit of a chaotic wedding and you would never know it from our video. It came out perfect and we will truly treasure it for years to come. I highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Hi Samantha and James! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your thoughts about us. We are so happy that you chose us and that you enjoyed our work. You and James were both wonderful in spite of everything going on. You two enjoyed yourselves nonetheless as the fun, free-spirited lovers you are. It was our absolute pleasure to capture it all on video! Please stay in touch!

Alain B. · Married on 10/05/2019

This company is very professional

Me and my beautiful wife had a blast, my wife was feeling so good and they understood, cared and made sure they did they best to caught every blessing moment. If l can do it all over again this videographer company would have been my first Choice every time. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thanks Alain!!! You and Kim were so incredible to work with! We are beyond happy that we got to make your vision a reality. Thank you for trusting us with such an important and special day for you and your loved ones. Stay in touch!

Julyse H. · Married on 08/03/2019

Great job capturing our entire wedding day!

Jeanette and Daryl did an amazing job capturing our wedding. My husband and I are an interracial couple and our wedding was a combination of a West African wedding and American wedding, so one of my biggest concerns was making sure that the videographer captured that aspect of our wedding day. From the first time I contacted Jeanette, she was very pleasant and professional, not to mention attentive to our requests, including the day of the wedding and during the video review process during the weeks following the wedding. They both honored every request with had, and we are extremely satisfied with the final product. I would gladly recommend Illuminate Productions, to any bride or groom in need of quality and professional wedding videography. Thank you Jeanette and Daryl for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Hi Julyse! Thanks again for taking the time to write us a detailed review about your experience with us. We are so grateful that you chose us of all people to be there and capture such a special day. It was wonderful to be able to film all those tender moments with Corey and all of the important traditions throughout your day. Lots of love to you and all of your family! Stay in touch!
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 06/19/2019

Amazing people to work with!

We are so lucky that we chose them to do our video for the wedding! They listened to exactly what we wanted to capture for our wedding day. They were so easy going and easy to work with! We can't wait to see the video of the day

Sent on 07/05/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Hi Carley! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It was wonderful working with you and TJ. You are both so kind and were super great to work with despite the heat that day. We also had a pleasure meeting your incredible family. We can't wait to work on your video and share it with you!

Aurora · Married on 05/31/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire them!

The #1 thing I looked for when choosing my vendors was people who were independent and could be counted on to get the job done without me being on top of them. Jeannette and Daryl didn't just meet this expectation they surpassed it by a long shot! From the very beginning we told them we wanted a stylized video that stayed true to the goofy simple people my husband and I are, and they totally delivered! The finished product couldn't be more perfect! On the day of they were calm, professional, and extremely helpful. Jeannette was so sweet, kind, and basically spent the entire time telling me I looked amazing and that I was doing a great job. Honestly! What a sweet person! If you want professional grade videos with a team that will have your back no matter what, then choose these two. Trust me, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

A Thompson · Married on 05/30/2019

A great team to have on your wedding day

Jeanette and Daryl were the best!!! They were professional, easy-going and super stealthy. My husband hates to be on camera and hates speeches, such great characteristics to have when getting married lol..but he hardly noticed them once everything started. We just got the RAW footage and loved the way they captured our day. They even got me and my husband being goofy..so we cant wait until we get the highlight video.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was so wonderful to capture you and PK during such an intimate and special day at The Betsy. We will always remember that sweet moment where he first saw you in your dress and how moving your vows were. I know Catalina and Zeiry said it too, but you should really be a model :) You're a natural! Wishing your beautiful family the very best in Norway! Can't wait to get you the highlight video!

Shelda · Married on 05/12/2019

Hear from beginning to end

Our wedding video was being what I expected and Jeanette is so courteous, professional, and responsive. My video is something from a romantic comedy lol I love it. Thank you!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Helana

Helana · Married on 04/03/2019

Personal, easy to work with, captured our day perfectly

Illuminate was amazing to work with. From the first call, they took the time to understand my vision and all of possible concerns along the way. To be honest, I was a little hesitant because I knew they were on the inexpensive side so I set my expectations a little lower (just being honest) but can I just say they BLEW my expectations away. Our video was incredible. Literally every person tells me that it’s the best they’ve ever seen. They captured our love, our craziness and our day magically. Also- we never even knew they were there. Everyone at the wedding felt so comfortable. Hire Illuminate! You can always make more money but you can NEVER get those memories back. It’s worth every single penny. We loved our photos as well. But the video, captures our emotions and the feeling of the day in a whole new level.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Helana! You and Justin blew us away with your kindness, love, and joyful spirits. It was wonderful being there to capture those moments and we are very grateful that you chose us!

Rosalynn · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Videography

Where do I begin! We were one of the fortunate couples to have our beautiful wedding in 2020 before covid happened and so happy we chose to get a video to capture one of the happiest days in our lives. Jeanette and her team were not only so professional but sweet and always answered our questions. Our video quality is top of the line, beautiful and we can’t stop watching it! We are so happy we chose them for our wedding & I highly recommend them for all events. My biggest regret was not adding more hours because the quality and effort they put into making our wedding video so beautiful was worth every penny spent & we should have done more hours! They gave us the video quick even with covid happening & we will use them again for future events! Thank you for capturing our special night because of you guys we have a video to look back & share our memories with our family & future kids! They are the best! Not only an amazing vendor for your wedding, but we became friends!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Rosy!!! It's so wonderful that we became friends. We are always happy when that happens. You and Tony are incredible people and it was an absolute honor to capture your wedding day. We'll never forget your father's speech and seeing the two of you dancing. There was a whole lotta of love coming from everyone that day and it's always so powerful to witness and beautiful to capture that. Your wedding day was a perfect testament of the love you and Tony have shared. Lots of love and many blessings to you both and your family!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Team

Illuminate Productions produced a beautiful video of our wedding day. I literally can not stop watching it. Their team is also very professional and has been gracious since the very first correspondence. My husband appreciates how they were so inconspicuous during the wedding and yet able to capture every moment. I love the quality of their work and their commitment to their service. Thank you Jeannette & Darryl.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you Brittany! Means so much to us that you took the time to review us on multiple pages. You and Derrick are an amazing couple, and it was our pleasure to be able to capture to all on video. Stay in touch! ❤️

Deborah · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I am so happy we decided to work with Illuminate Productions! They were so easy to work with and extremely responsive. The finished product was amazing, it literally brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thanks Debbie! You and Max were so fun! Had a blast capturing such a special and wonderful day! I’ll never forget the champagne spray and shotgunning ❤️ Love your carefree and spontaneous spirits :) Don’t be strangers.

Leonette L. · Married on 06/17/2018

You must book illuminate

Words can't describe how fortunate I feel and felt to have Jeanette Garcia and Daryl Rodriguez work on my wedding. They were extremely professional and were always (and still) responsive to any email sent and phone call made. I felt valued and catered to the entire way through. Also, my family and I love our wedding video. It absolutely captures what I hoped for in a memory of our special day.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Illuminate Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Leonette! Your words mean so much to us. You and Delonte were absolutely wonderful to work with. We hope to keep in touch with you throughout the years!

Mariela · Married on 05/06/2018

Amazing videography!

This is a long overdue review for Illuminate Productions! I did not have a videographer booked up until two weeks before my wedding when I found Illuminate Productions on The Knot. Jeanette was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She got back to me right away and answered all my questions. Daryl and Stephen shot my wedding on May 6, 2018 at St. Sophia's Cathedral and The Cocoplum and both were great to work with. They captured all the important and beautiful moments of the day, but yet were not in our faces. They truly do amazing work! I loved that they made the entire process so easygoing and seamless. Hire them, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Kelsey · Married on 02/25/2018

Illuminate Production's team, Jeanette Garcia and Daryl Rodriguez, were a pleasure to work with. They captured beautiful footage of our wedding, but we forgot the cameras were even there! The montage of special moments that they put together was perfect to share with friends and family. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 08/12/2018