Illuminate Productions Reviews

27 | Miami, FL

27 Reviews for Illuminate Productions

Mariela · Married on 05/06/2018

Amazing videography!

This is a long overdue review for Illuminate Productions! I did not have a videographer booked up until two weeks before my wedding when I found Illuminate Productions on The Knot. Jeanette was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She got back to me right away and answered all my questions. Daryl and Stephen shot my wedding on May 6, 2018 at St. Sophia's Cathedral and The Cocoplum and both were great to work with. They captured all the important and beautiful moments of the day, but yet were not in our faces. They truly do amazing work! I loved that they made the entire process so easygoing and seamless. Hire them, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Kelsey · Married on 02/25/2018

Illuminate Production's team, Jeanette Garcia and Daryl Rodriguez, were a pleasure to work with. They captured beautiful footage of our wedding, but we forgot the cameras were even there! The montage of special moments that they put together was perfect to share with friends and family. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kathleen · Married on 02/17/2018

We made a last minute decision to have a videographer at our wedding and we are SO happy we did. I called them two days before our wedding and they were quick to respond, got all my info, and said that’d be there and ready to go! They were very kind and professional - we (and all our friends and family) absolutely love the video!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Laurel · Married on 02/03/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Illuminate Productions. They responded quickly to all of our questions. After the video was completed they were able to tweak things here and there to make us the perfect product. We are so happy we decided to use this company.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Shanyn Cline · Married on 02/02/2018

Best video team ever!

WOW! Jeanette and Daryl were probably our easiest vendors to work with. Not only did they responded immediately to every text, email, and phone call, (which is not easy to find in Miami), but they seamlessly integrated into our wedding day and required no attention from us! And most important of all, they delivered an incredible video! It exceeded our expectations and we will cherish it forever.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Javier & Anell · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeanette & Daryl, are the full package. They make you feel incredibly comfortable from the moment you meet them. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was captured beautifully and amazing. Jeanette was always available when I would reach out to her and never left my side throughout the whole wedding. They captured everything. From every unforgettable moment for us, to things we might have missed and absolutely loved seeing it on our video. Our video, a rollercoaster of emotions.. it made us cry.. laugh.. and rewatch over and over betweem ourselves and a full househould during Christmas.. all that was heard was sniffles. I really have to Thank Daryl for making it possible to have it by Christmas, knowing this time is a busy year for them and editing amazingly. There turnaround time was fantastic, incredibly quick and as a newlywed this is something youll want right after your wedding! They literally made our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Martha · Married on 09/23/2017

Jeanette and Daryl of Illuminate Productions were a dream to have as my videographers. Their attitude, demeanor, and ability to stay calm and collected was amazing!!! Even with chaos and the extreme heat, they kept "cool"!
    They made sure they were on top of getting all the best footage. They made us feel comfortable and we were able to fully enjoy our wedding knowing that they would capture all the great memories!!! I would definitely recommend them.
    Thanks again guys for all your hard work! Can't wait to see it!!!
    -Martha & Orlando (9/23/2017)

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Kata

Katarina · Married on 07/09/2017

Working with Illuminate Productions was great. They were extremely accommodating as to our preferences, and edited our highlight video until we were satisfied. They were also flexible with their schedule, and came in early so they could capture our first look.

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2017

Videographer for our “trash the dress” shoot

We used Illuminate Productions for a “trash the dress” shoot after our wedding. I wanted to be able to get some pictures/video of me and my husband with my horse so he could be apart of our special day. Jeanette and Daryl were the sweetest people and made the most beautiful video! They really have an eye for detail. We couldn’t be happier with our video! You will not regret going with Illuminate Productions for your special day!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Jasmine · Married on 05/27/2017

What can we say! They are the very best and have the most reasonable price packages for any budget! My husband and I were very pleased to hire this company for our wedding in Fort Lauderdale, FL. It was a last minute addition to our wedding and we couldn't be more happy with the service provided to us in such a short notice, the video quality, and the flexibility for the staff. We also added in drone service which was extra, however this provided a wonderful and beautiful addition to our yacht wedding views and video. We are beyond ecstatic that we chose Illuminate Productions for our wedding. Thank you very much!!!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Carel · Married on 05/21/2017

It was amazing having them film our wedding. The outcome was beyond what we have hoped.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Anieka · Married on 05/06/2017

Illuminate was a great company to work with. They arrived on time, were very pleasant and were ever present to get the shots, but not in the way, which is important. The final product was also amazing! They managed to do everything we wanted on the first draft. We love it!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • Y

Yarelis · Married on 04/15/2017

awesome service! so happy with my choice.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Nikki · Married on 11/05/2016

I'm so happy I decided to book Illuminate Productions for my wedding videography. From the very beginning Jeanette and Daryl were extremely friendly, flexibke, helpful, and stayed in constant communication with me. They made us feel as though we were the only couple they were working with. And by the way, all this is from not meeting until the wedding day. The video was absolutely beautiful. I wanted to make some changes (adding photos, changing music) and they accommodated my every request flawlessly. The price is more than reasonable, so if you're debating whether or not to hire a wedding videographer stop thinking and just book Illuminate Productions right now. I promise you won't regret it!

-A very satisfied bride

Sent on 01/22/2017

Moser · Married on 11/05/2016

Illuminate was the best choice I could have made for my wedding day video. They were kind, professional, and very accommodating in the editing process - they made sure my husband and I were 100% satisfied with the video. I also loved how they beautifully captured all of the important moments but weren't like other videographers who are very "in your face" with the camera and lighting (I'm very awkward around cameras so this was a huge plus for me!). Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

I almost did not hire a videographer for my wedding because they were expensive. But after asking all my friends who have been married in the past, they all said that we should get one because your wedding day will be such a blur (and they were right!)
    After doing some online research, I reached out to Jeanette and Daryl. They were always responsive to my emails and very professional. I planned my wedding from out of state so communication with our vendors was critical.
    They arrived on time in our wedding day and got to work right away. The best part was, I hardly even noticed that they were there. They did an amazing job with our video, and worked with us on our edits with the songs. They also did not charge an arm and a leg for their services. I am very happy with them and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2016

My husband and I recent hired some folks at illuminate productions to film our wedding. We had heard great things about the company, and boy, were we more than pleased! We had an Indian wedding, and, as you know, those last about five days. But that didn't deter the folks at IP. They were so thoughtful, patient, and helpful, and, not to mention, eager to film our festivities! Also, the quality of the film is AMAZING. I would definitely recommend this company to each and every one of my friends- Indian and non-Indian!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Amazing service! They were timely, professional, had attention to details, and very creative! I would 100% recommend anyone to hire them! They made my wedding look even more gorgeous in video!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Dee · Married on 06/12/2016

Excellent videography service from the owner! Very creative and professional about my company fitness project. Easy to work with. Make sure you book in advance and start discussing details of your event with them!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Tessa · Married on 02/14/2016

I enjoyed every moment of working with Jeanette and her team. They went above and beyond to accommodate my budget and expectations, and did an excellent job on the video. I would recommend Illuminate Productions to anyone - they were fantastic!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Grace · Married on 06/03/2015

Illuminate Productions was a great company to work with. They made themselves very accessible to us and were available to answer all of our questions. They also were very flexible about worked around our hectic schedule. Their ability to improvise and "go with the flow" really helped in making what could have been a difficult or frustrating situation pleasant! They delivered a great video and were very quick about making some edits that we requested afterwards. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better company! Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jose · Married on 02/13/2015

I really enjoyed doing business with Illuminate Productions, they were very professional and kept a good communication throughout the whole process. They met all the deliverables and deadlines. They got us involved in the creative process to make sure they delivered a highly personal video. The quality of the product shows how talented they are. I would recommend their services to others in a blink of an eye.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Melissa · Married on 02/13/2015

We are very happy and pleased with the work that Illuminate Productions did on our special day. They were extremely professional and did everything we had planned and beyond. We wanted a vintage style video for our wedding and they made our dream come true even with our music selection, they paid attention to the smallest details and we can't be more happier with the results. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a gorgeous wedding video to cherish the memories forever.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Illuminate Productions is easy to work with and they make high quality video content. They will keep working with you until you are 100% happy. I would gladly use their services for any events I may have in the future!

Sent on 04/30/2016