Videography By Cristina

Fort Lauderdale, Florida View map
$895 Most Popular Price

$895 Most Popular Price

Videography By Cristina is a passionate wedding videography company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. They understand the importance of your wedding day and treat each wedding as if it were their own. Their traditional and documentary videography styles allow them to tell your wedding story through beautiful footage.

Videography By Cristina has three packages available: Silver, Gold and Platinum. Their most popular package, Platinum, includes a highlight and full-feature video. Services like the option of receiving the raw footage of your day allow you access to every candid moment. Copies of your footage are offered in Blu-ray, DVD, on an SD card or on a USB flash drive. Additional services include:

• Liability insurance
  • High-definition video
  • Slideshow
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$895.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$895.00

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive

• Stu
    Stu M. Married on 07/20/2019

We Couldn't Have Asked for Anymore! She is Simply the Best!

We decided to use Cristina to film our wedding after reading her amazing reviews and comparing her prices with the other videographers in the area.
    Not only did Cristina do an incredible job with our wedding video, she even exceeded our expectations. She captured every important moment of the wedding and created a very memorable highlight video for us. The amount of people that commented on how wonderful the video was on Facebook was mind boggling.
    If you are looking for a premier videographer at an affordable price, Cristina without a doubt is a perfect choice for your special event!
    Alberta B. Married on 12/08/2018

Videography By Cristina - Excellent Service in all areas..

My family, The Brown Family needed to find a new Videographer at the last minute because the company we had hired had not responded in the manner we needed them too. I went on Wedding wire, because I am a member of Wedding wire, to find a company to do the video of our Memorial Service for my family that took place on December 08, 2018. I found Videography By Cristina. I sent her an email, she texted me back very fast, within a minute. I am grateful she was available for the hours we needed her. Her prices were very fair as well. We hired her. My family gives her service a number 5 rating of Excellent in each category because she is worth that and more. She is the videographer we will always use going forward. Thank you Cristina for your outstanding service and your warm and friendly personality. Sincerely, Mrs. Alberta C. Brown
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 11/11/2018

So seamless - incredible result!!

Everything was so seamless with Cristina from the very beginning to the very end! She was quick to respond to any emails or phone calls, very thorough in explaining all the details, and answering all the questions I had (and mainly just calming me down because I was STRESSED about booking a videographer. My husband and I went back and forth about hiring a videographer and I am SOOOO glad that we did. We had a very small wedding and didn’t think any benefits of the video would be worth the cost but I was just actually looking at overpriced videographers. Cristina’s prices are great and what gravitated us to her but her personality and ease is what made us hire her. The day of, she was absolutely incredible and was not noticeable at all. We didn’t want a videographer to get in the way or make the event seem too constructed and she was absolutely perfect for it. She stayed in the background but captured all of the special moments (both ones I requested and ones that were perfectly candid). Afterwards was a dream as well! She worked hard and quick on the video and allowed me to pick options for music, which made it very personal. But what I liked most was that the video made me feel like I was experiencing my wedding day again. I don’t know how she did it but she perfectly matched the vibe of our wedding and I am so grateful that others who couldn’t make it to the wedding were able to truly experience it through the video (EVERY person said they cried while watching the video - and everyone cried the day of so it was fitting). If you are second guessing hiring a videographer - don’t anymore and just hire Cristina. She has a package for any type of wedding, any timeline, and any budget. She will make it work for what you need! You will not regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Kevin McPherson Photography Kevin McPherson Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful person with a great eye for capturing your event!!

Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33325
954-280-2615
Location of (Videography By Cristina)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding