Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Videography By Cristina

Videography By Cristina is a passionate wedding videography company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. They understand the importance of your wedding day and treat each wedding as if it were their own. Their traditional and documentary videography styles allow them to tell your wedding story through beautiful footage.

Videography By Cristina has three packages available: Silver, Gold and Platinum. Their most popular package, Platinum, includes a highlight and full-feature video. Services like the option of receiving the raw footage of your day allow you access to every candid moment. Copies of your footage are offered in Blu-ray, DVD, on an SD card or on a USB flash drive. Additional services include:

• Liability insurance

Videography By Cristina 4
Videography By Cristina 5
  • Stu

Stu Maloff · Married on 07/20/2019

We Couldn't Have Asked for Anymore! She is Simply the Best!

We decided to use Cristina to film our wedding after reading her amazing reviews and comparing her prices with the other videographers in the area.
    Not only did Cristina do an incredible job with our wedding video, she even exceeded our expectations. She captured every important moment of the wedding and created a very memorable highlight video for us. The amount of people that commented on how wonderful the video was on Facebook was mind boggling.
    If you are looking for a premier videographer at an affordable price, Cristina without a doubt is a perfect choice for your special event!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Alberta Brown · Married on 12/08/2018

Videography By Cristina - Excellent Service in all areas..

My family, The Brown Family needed to find a new Videographer at the last minute because the company we had hired had not responded in the manner we needed them too. I went on Wedding wire, because I am a member of Wedding wire, to find a company to do the video of our Memorial Service for my family that took place on December 08, 2018. I found Videography By Cristina. I sent her an email, she texted me back very fast, within a minute. I am grateful she was available for the hours we needed her. Her prices were very fair as well. We hired her. My family gives her service a number 5 rating of Excellent in each category because she is worth that and more. She is the videographer we will always use going forward. Thank you Cristina for your outstanding service and your warm and friendly personality. Sincerely, Mrs. Alberta C. Brown

Sent on 01/21/2019

Videography By Cristina FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive