Videography By Cristina Reviews

Videography By Cristina 4
Videography By Cristina 5
  • Stu

Stu Maloff · Married on 07/20/2019

We Couldn't Have Asked for Anymore! She is Simply the Best!

We decided to use Cristina to film our wedding after reading her amazing reviews and comparing her prices with the other videographers in the area.
    Not only did Cristina do an incredible job with our wedding video, she even exceeded our expectations. She captured every important moment of the wedding and created a very memorable highlight video for us. The amount of people that commented on how wonderful the video was on Facebook was mind boggling.
    If you are looking for a premier videographer at an affordable price, Cristina without a doubt is a perfect choice for your special event!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Alberta Brown · Married on 12/08/2018

Videography By Cristina - Excellent Service in all areas..

My family, The Brown Family needed to find a new Videographer at the last minute because the company we had hired had not responded in the manner we needed them too. I went on Wedding wire, because I am a member of Wedding wire, to find a company to do the video of our Memorial Service for my family that took place on December 08, 2018. I found Videography By Cristina. I sent her an email, she texted me back very fast, within a minute. I am grateful she was available for the hours we needed her. Her prices were very fair as well. We hired her. My family gives her service a number 5 rating of Excellent in each category because she is worth that and more. She is the videographer we will always use going forward. Thank you Cristina for your outstanding service and your warm and friendly personality. Sincerely, Mrs. Alberta C. Brown

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 11/11/2018

So seamless - incredible result!!

Everything was so seamless with Cristina from the very beginning to the very end! She was quick to respond to any emails or phone calls, very thorough in explaining all the details, and answering all the questions I had (and mainly just calming me down because I was STRESSED about booking a videographer. My husband and I went back and forth about hiring a videographer and I am SOOOO glad that we did. We had a very small wedding and didn’t think any benefits of the video would be worth the cost but I was just actually looking at overpriced videographers. Cristina’s prices are great and what gravitated us to her but her personality and ease is what made us hire her. The day of, she was absolutely incredible and was not noticeable at all. We didn’t want a videographer to get in the way or make the event seem too constructed and she was absolutely perfect for it. She stayed in the background but captured all of the special moments (both ones I requested and ones that were perfectly candid). Afterwards was a dream as well! She worked hard and quick on the video and allowed me to pick options for music, which made it very personal. But what I liked most was that the video made me feel like I was experiencing my wedding day again. I don’t know how she did it but she perfectly matched the vibe of our wedding and I am so grateful that others who couldn’t make it to the wedding were able to truly experience it through the video (EVERY person said they cried while watching the video - and everyone cried the day of so it was fitting). If you are second guessing hiring a videographer - don’t anymore and just hire Cristina. She has a package for any type of wedding, any timeline, and any budget. She will make it work for what you need! You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Videography By Cristina 6

Ella Parkes · Married on 11/10/2018

Cristina is the BEST EVER

Cristina is hands down the best choice you can make for your wedding video. She has an eye that you won't find anywhere else. She is amazing to get along with and so good you barely notice she is there! She has some really special things that she will surprise you with in your videos and the quality is unmatched. I have used her for multiple occasions including my wedding and I have always been overjoyed with the results! Thank you so much Cristina, we love you!!! The Martinez Family

Sent on 12/06/2018

Succes · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Video

AMAZING!!!!! I’m so glad I found her on this site. She was so professional and patient with us. The video was beyond our expectations and we loved every single second! Great video quality. Watching the video had me in tears all over again lol I can’t express how much I love the work that Cristina put together. I would definitely hire again and again!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Tatiana · Married on 08/11/2018

Cristina was beyond amazing and accommodating with our wedding! Her work is truly beautiful. So happy we were lucky enough to fo find her!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Daniella · Married on 06/08/2018

I will definaly hire her again for my daughter sweet 16, she was very professional and On top of the situation. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/17/2018

I am so happy I chose Cristina for our wedding. I chose her completely from reading her reviews. She is very personable, on time, communicates extremely well, and the video highlights and full video outcome was superb. Quick turnaround as well. She captured every detail and even some extra details I was not expecting. My husband and I were very pleased to see the edit on the video for the groom/ mother of the groom dance. Our DJ made the mistake of playing the same song as the father daughter dance in the beginning and we were not expecting Cristina to edit it. In the video she had the correct song playing without us even telling her. She also made a beautiful cover for the DVDs. She was very fun to work with at the wedding and is a sweetheart. I could not have chosen a better videographer and would recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much Cristina!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2018

Can't speak more highly of Videography by Cristina!!!

I celebrated my wedding this month, and used Cristina for the ceremony and reception. She captured every moment perfectly, and creatively doctored up areas where sound and music were fuzzy. She was delightful to work with, incredibly responsive, and adapted quickly to the wedding flow. Her inconspicuous demeanor and high attention to detail made her the perfect videographer for our special day! We just received the raw first cut footage and all I can say is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Looking forward to receiving our final product and can't wait to keep recommending her around town!!!!!

-Rachel & Ariel

Sent on 03/13/2018

Tabatha · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband and I hire Cristina to record our wedding on 2/24/18. And she did an amazing job. Not only was she professional she was so nice and sweet. She made us feel so comfortable. When we received our video back all we could do was cry. Her work brought us so much joy and made the memories of our wedding day even more special. I would highly recommend ever upcoming bride and groom to choose Videography by Cristina. Thank you Cristina again for sharing with us our special day.
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Sent on 03/30/2018
    Videography By Cristina 7

Jen · Married on 01/19/2018

Cristina you are absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding day.

She worked well with the photographer as well as all our guest! She finished our highlights video days after our wedding. Thank you for highlighting our wedding day and capturing all those special moments that we will never forget.

XOXO!! The Maccio’s

Sent on 02/09/2018

Vincent · Married on 11/04/2017

Cristina was very friendly and helpful from start to finish. We have watched out wedding video eight or nine times by now and we were one of the couples skeptical about having a Videographer in the first place!

Cristina did a great job capturing both the ceremony and reception and was overall very affordable as well, working great with our other vendors. Her video is going to last as our best memory of our favorite day!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2017

Cristina is unbelievable! Sweetest person and very professional. She pays attention to every detail, arrived early and was with my photographer for every move to capture the first look photos and moments. She has created such a personalized special video of our wedding that we have already watched it twice! Not only was the video beautiful with smooth transitions she placed the dvd in album with our photos. Truly wonderful!

Sent on 11/14/2017

janelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Cristina was an amazing videographer! Very professional easy to work with. She was able to add some extras for me since, I didn’t have a traditional wedding reception. Just ask her! I would recommend her company and we wish her continued success!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Gaby · Married on 10/07/2017

Cristinas was amazing!! We are so happy with the video I will highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Harrin · Married on 10/04/2017

Christina made our wedding memories so beautiful and special. Her quality of service is impeccable and I would highly recommend her to all who are reading this.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2017

Cristina was amazing. We booked her about a month before our wedding and it was the best decision. We received our videos within 2 weeks of our wedding as promised and it surpassed our expectations. We are very grateful that she was there to captured our special day. We will definitely be referring her.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Eunice · Married on 06/17/2017

Christina did an amazing job creating our wedding day video! We honestly don't remember her even being there and yet the video captured every single moment of the day. We are still trying to figure out how she got all of the different angles. It's like she had clones of herself all over the place. Our video truly captures every aspect of the day and will long be cherished. We would like to mention that our video was also ready very fast. It was choreographed so professionally and personalized with pictures and music of our choice. Christina is a true artist and professional, and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Cristina was AWESOME! She was so sweet and wonderful to work with!! She captured our day perfectly and we couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Ana Carolina · Married on 04/15/2017

Brides & Grooms to be reading this....
    Cristina came to our rescue!!! After not booking a videographer for our wedding due to our budget, I was pretty bummed about it the night before the wedding.
    For the heck of it, I went on the Knot wedding website, typed in an inquiry...& wow! Within 2 min Cristina called me, was available for to work our wedding (let me remind you- less than 24 hrs away!!), presented us with a price we could afford, and she was very sweet & professional! Our dvd was ready very soon after....I'm sooo...In Love with it!!!!! ❤❤ The quality is great, she is very detailed & the sound is great! Even added a bonus surprised!! So happy we will have this beautiful keepsake to relive our big day! Thanks, Cristina!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Caren · Married on 03/25/2017

Cristina is a true professional in every sense of the word! We hired her for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah ceremony and party and could not have been happier! She arrived early and was all set up even before we got there. She has an amazing personality as well, and is wonderful to work with. We were thrilled with the videos, they captured all of the most important moments of the events and all the love that went with it. It is evident she puts 110% into what she does. Don't go anywhere else! Call Cristina!! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Videography By Cristina's reply:

Caren, Jim and Rachel! The pleasure was mine .. great family!! You made it easy!

Melanie · Married on 03/11/2017

Cristina is amazing! She was the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process. I used these reviews a lot when choosing vendors. Cristina was the best price (i called a lot of vendors) and turned out to be the best quality as well. I love my video and I am so happy I used Cristina. I highly recommend - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Joe · Married on 01/14/2017

We are obligated and privileged to write the greatest review for our wedding videographer Cristina Godshall. There was months of preparation for our wedding. So much involved. From the Venue, DJ’s, Caterers, Photographers, Florist, Cake, Lighting, Calligrapher, Invitations; we can go on and on. But we knew the most important element was the video. Because this is the memory you will have forever to keep your event alive forever. We are blessed to have found Cristina. Her professionalism, talent and equipment are state of the art. She communicated with us from before the event, during and after. We were amazed at how she flowed unnoticed during the event and all she captured. How she captured the sound, the music and edited everything is a mystery to us. All we can say is we are truly blessed to have found the most gifted angel to video our wedding in the highest definition ever. She is absolutely fantastic. Words just cannot express how satisfied we are and the memories we now hold forever. We are so proud to have found her and most importantly a friend for life. If you are looking for the best videographer available, look no more. We love and thank you forever Cristina. You are a GODSEND! Sincerely, Joey & Terry

Sent on 02/17/2017

Christina · Married on 01/07/2017

Cristina is the TOTAL PACKAGE. She is the nicest, most genuine videographer ever! She works well with all personalities, she does incredible work and an all around an awesome job! Me and my husband had a terrible experience booking a videographer that needless to say recorded our entire day and we had to practically beg to just get raw footage, he’s got many lawsuits out because of his lack of character, unfortunate choice of videography on our end. After over a year we were able to retrieve SOME of our wedding day on a USB drive we couldn’t view, open, or anything ... I know Cristina because we work together in a Health & wellness company and I decided to reach out to ask for her assistance in creating a video with what we did have, Cristina, the incredible videographer she is, did that and MORE she quickly collected information from my wedding she needed, and was able to whip an incredible video together as if she was there !!! It was beautiful and the memory case she put it in will hold memories we can cherish forever!! This woman turned a completely sad situation into such a happy one for us !!! If you have the opportunity to use her for your most important day, DO IT!! You will not regret it and will have the best experience with amazing work!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Videography By Cristina 8
    Videography By Cristina 9
    Videography By Cristina 10

claudia · Married on 12/18/2016

I was very happy with my experience with Cristina. From the beginning she was very reliable and available to my questions. The day of the wedding she was prompt and very pleasant to work with. She got along very well with my photographer, and unlike other vendors, I didn't have to worry about her doing her job well. I was very pleased with the results, I got the video not long after the wedding. I would for certain recommend her to any of my friends! Thank you Cristina :)

Sent on 02/13/2018