Stephanie Lynn Lake Geneva Reviews

5 | Lake Geneva, WI

5 Reviews for Stephanie Lynn Lake Geneva

Jeremy Lois · Married on 09/01/2019

Made our wedding more than we could have hoped for.

We could not have had the wedding day we had without Stephanie. It was truly the best day of our lives and Stephanie is a main factor in that. When things got hectic, we relied on her expertise and knowledge to help us through and she did. She was always available and generous with her time. Would highly recommend for any event planning.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2018

Stephanie was amazing with all of our need. She was honest, helpful, and extremely organized. Always willing to meet/talk. We hired her for "Day-of" planning and all of the last minute details that we were still working on played out very smoothly. Sooo glad we hired her. I literally did not worry about anything logistically on the day of because I knew she had it under control.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Evan · Married on 05/18/2017

Every last detail was met. Any and all expectations were exceeded. I can't stress enough how pleased my wife and I were with Stephanie's work. Our wedding was one of the best moments of our lives and we have Stephanie to thank for so much of the experience.

Sent on 06/14/2017

jenna · Married on 08/08/2015

I don't know what we would have done without Stephanie! From a stranger, to our wedding planner, to becoming our friend, she really is the best. We were pretty clueless when it came to planning our wedding and we are so lucky we found Stephanie. Our big day went completely flawless and we have Stephanie to thank. She made us feel at ease on the special day and we knew we could trust her to get everything taken care of the way we wanted it to be. She was very professional and always made us feel comfortable throughout the planning process as well as on our Wedding Day.

We really can't say enough great things about Stephanie. If you are looking for an amazing woman to help with your big day Stephanie is the one. She is absolutely wonderful and we can't thank her enough for all the help she provided us!

Sent on 06/08/2017

I typically don't give all 5 star reviews because I find them inaccurate but it is SO true with Stephanie as a wedding planner I couldn't do otherwise. Stephanie is assertive and detail oriented while maintaining the utmost professionalism and poise. I had no concerns on my wedding day that no only where things kept to schedule and all the vendors organized but even down to the tiny details of decor were displayed wonderfully. Stephanie clearly has a lot of experience in event planning and executes seamlessly but beyond that she is a wonderful person. I loved meeting with her before my event to go over details and it felt like I was getting together with an old friend. If you are looking to hire an event planner look no further because you will not regret hiring this gem of a person!

Sent on 05/10/2017