Rose Bell Events Reviews

5 | Ukiah, CA

5 Reviews for Rose Bell Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Samuel · Married on 03/04/2017

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2010

A few friends had mentioned how helpful a day-of planner can be. I will be forever grateful i took their advice, and that Rose Bell was able to take on our wedding. She is incredibly organized, calm, cool, and collected. She was helpful on our first call, and my mom, who was initially skeptical of the idea, was THRILLED with Rose. Rose was informative about weddings, traditions, and concepts (we were not), and had a great grasp of local resources. Rose helped create order with lists and timelines, but was never overbearing. She was also a super helpful sounding board when my mom or i got carried away by a GREAT idea that was not actually possible.

She worked seamlessly with our vendors, helped organize the post-wedding picture mess and even somehow obtained a gin and tonic for the bride during the pictures. :D

I am eternally grateful for Rose's help on our wedding day. It went off without a hitch, and we had a BALL. I would recommend her services wholeheartedly.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Amy · Married on 06/24/2006

Rose planned an amazing bridal shower for me where she and her husband cooked all the food from scratch. It was so professional and creative and I had an amazing time. She's has such a creative eye for detail and I would recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Amy · Married on 05/28/2005

Without Rose Bell, my wedding would have been twice as expensive and not nearly half as nice. Rose has an uncanny ability to work with vendors—she knew all the right questions to ask. My wedding planning would have been much more stressful (and not nearly as much fun) without her. I can’t thank her enough for her incredible insight, ideas, capable and creative work, and wonderful good nature. She's a gem!

Sent on 07/24/2008

Kathleen · Married on 09/18/2004

Rose helped in the initial planning of my wedding. She was very knowledgeable regarding local vendors and had lots of good ideas. She is also fun, personable, and professional - a treat to work with!

Sent on 07/30/2008