Danielle Roe Events

Roseville, CA View map
$1,550 Package Price

$1,550 Package Price

Danielle Roe Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Roseville, California. They will help conceptualize your day from beginning to end, making sure to create a one-of-a-kind and memorable experience for you and your guests. Danielle Roe Events is dedicated to telling your love story by creating a timeless and beautiful event.

Experience
Danielle started Danielle Roe Events in 2009 after graduating from the University of California, Davis. She was formerly an award winning public relations executive and she now uses some of those same skills to create carefully planned events. She prides herself on creating each wedding with the couple's vision in mind whether it's quirky and charming or chic and sophisticated.

Danielle Roe Events has three packages to choose from that are all completely customizable. They include: Full-Service, Planning + Production + Styling and Coordination + Styling. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Day-of-coordination
  • Partial planning

Areas Covered
This Roseville based wedding planner travels all over Northern California, including:

• Sacramento
  • San Francisco Bay Area
  • Lake Tahoe

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,250.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,550

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

2,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Kara
    Kara Married on 10/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!

Danielle was one of the first vendors I booked and I am so happy I did! She and I instantly clicked and I knew I was in VERY good hands. I had a phone call with her each month leading up to our wedding day and she was incredibly organized and helped me sort through some of the difficult decisions a couple has to make when planning such an important day. Danielle made the planning process a lot easier due to her vendor recommendations and knowledge of the wedding industry! She was such an important asset to our wedding experience. Something I really appreciated is that she went with me to pick our linens and furniture rentals which was a major help! Each meeting with her made me feel more and more confident with how smoothly our wedding day would go.
    What I love about Danielle is she makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed on the day of! We had like 30 mph winds on our wedding day that was causing some issues with how our outdoor wedding was going to be set up. She calmly and honestly to told us the changes that were going to have to made and did everything in her power to keep our original layout and design of our wedding in tact even with the gusty winds!
    I highly recommend Danielle and her team for wedding planning and design! We couldn’t have done it without her. Thank you Danielle, you have become more than a wedding planner to us, you’ve become a friend.
    Patty Married on 01/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Danielle was fabulous!! She was totally on top of everything throughout the wedding process, especially the day. NOTHING went wrong on our wedding day thanks to her. She is super sweet and I could not be happier that I chose her as my wedding coordinator. I would highly recommend her.
    Kerri Married on 12/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Planning a wedding is by far, one of the most stressful things I've done. However, having Danielle as our Wedding Planner helped so much! My husband and I had our original wedding venue cancel on us 8 weeks before our actual wedding. To say the least, we were devastated. From the time I got the phone call that our venue canceled to assisting us in finding a new venue in a matter of 2 weeks, Danielle was there to help! She listened to what our needs/wants were and she was extremely supportive throughout the whole experience.

I also canot forget to mention and give a HUGE shout out to Carla another member of this fabulous team. Carla lead our rehearsal and the actual day of our wedding and made every moment smooth. I literally had to worry about noting, but relaxing and having fun with my family, friends, and of course, my new husband!

To say the least, I will definitely be referring these ladies as well as using them again for any other event that I have. I truly hear these ladies! DO NOT HESITATE, they are the best.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Barnswallow Rentals Barnswallow Rentals Wedding Rentals

We have worked with Danielle on multiple events and weddings. She is organized, creative, hardworking and such a pleasure to work with. We always look forward to working with her.

Carmen Salazar Photography Carmen Salazar Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle is a consummate professional and a joy to work with. She brings years of experience in the event planning and PR industry to each task. She's on top of every little detail and handles the stress of event production with ease and grace. Anyone who hires Danielle Roe Events for their party will be in very good hands!

Catering by Design Catering by Design Wedding Caterers

I have been involved with 4 events that Danielle was involved with and she brings a great expertise to the event. Her eye for design, knowledge of where to find things is amazing. Chef Jan, Catering by Design

235 Tahoe Ave Roseville, 95678
Location of (Danielle Roe Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding