Danielle Roe Events

235 Tahoe Ave, Roseville, CA 95678 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,550
Availability Check your date

About Danielle Roe Events

Danielle Roe Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Roseville, California. They will help conceptualize your day from beginning to end, making sure to create a one-of-a-kind and memorable experience for you and your guests. Danielle Roe Events is dedicated to telling your love story by creating a timeless and beautiful event.

Experience
Danielle started Danielle Roe Events in 2009 after graduating from the University of California, Davis. She was formerly an award winning public relations executive and she now uses some of those same skills to create carefully planned events. She prides herself on creating each wedding with the couple's vision in mind whether it's quirky and charming or chic and sophisticated.

Danielle Roe Events has three packages to choose from that are all completely customizable. They include: Full-Service, Planning + Production + Styling and Coordination + Styling. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Day-of-coordination
  • Partial planning

Areas Covered
This Roseville based wedding planner travels all over Northern California, including:

• Sacramento

Wedding design
Wedding design

12 Reviews for Danielle Roe Events

Patty · Married on 01/13/2018

Danielle was fabulous!! She was totally on top of everything throughout the wedding process, especially the day. NOTHING went wrong on our wedding day thanks to her. She is super sweet and I could not be happier that I chose her as my wedding coordinator. I would highly recommend her.

Kerri · Married on 12/31/2017

Planning a wedding is by far, one of the most stressful things I've done. However, having Danielle as our Wedding Planner helped so much! My husband and I had our original wedding venue cancel on us 8 weeks before our actual wedding. To say the least, we were devastated. From the time I got the phone call that our venue canceled to assisting us in finding a new venue in a matter of 2 weeks, Danielle was there to help! She listened to what our needs/wants were and she was extremely supportive throughout the whole experience.

I also canot forget to mention and give a HUGE shout out to Carla another member of this fabulous team. Carla lead our rehearsal and the actual day of our wedding and made every moment smooth. I literally had to worry about noting, but relaxing and having fun with my family, friends, and of course, my new husband!

To say the least, I will definitely be referring these ladies as well as using them again for any other event that I have. I truly hear these ladies! DO NOT HESITATE, they are the best.

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2017

Danielle is a breath of fresh air. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone!! She helped to organize, plan, design, and basically helped with everything with my wedding. My fiancee and I had the most devastating of news just days before our big day. We found out that our wedding venue was being shut down temporarily. Danielle really helped to try and pick up the pieces and even give me advice that I really needed with making a decision. I could not have done all of it without her!!

She is the best!!

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,550.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• FOREVER VINTAGE RENTALS
    FOREVER VINTAGE RENTALS Wedding Rentals

We have worked with Danielle on multiple events and weddings. She is organized, creative, hardworking and such a pleasure to work with. We always look forward to working with her.

• Carmen Salazar Photography
    Carmen Salazar Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle is a consummate professional and a joy to work with. She brings years of experience in the event planning and PR industry to each task. She's on top of every little detail and handles the stress of event production with ease and grace. Anyone who hires Danielle Roe Events for their party will be in very good hands!

• Catering by Design
    Catering by Design Wedding Caterers

I have been involved with 4 events that Danielle was involved with and she brings a great expertise to the event. Her eye for design, knowledge of where to find things is amazing. Chef Jan, Catering by Design

• 235 Tahoe Ave Roseville, CA 95678 See on map