Danielle Roe Events Reviews

12 | Roseville, CA

12 Reviews for Danielle Roe Events

Patty · Married on 01/13/2018

Danielle was fabulous!! She was totally on top of everything throughout the wedding process, especially the day. NOTHING went wrong on our wedding day thanks to her. She is super sweet and I could not be happier that I chose her as my wedding coordinator. I would highly recommend her.

Kerri · Married on 12/31/2017

Planning a wedding is by far, one of the most stressful things I've done. However, having Danielle as our Wedding Planner helped so much! My husband and I had our original wedding venue cancel on us 8 weeks before our actual wedding. To say the least, we were devastated. From the time I got the phone call that our venue canceled to assisting us in finding a new venue in a matter of 2 weeks, Danielle was there to help! She listened to what our needs/wants were and she was extremely supportive throughout the whole experience.

I also canot forget to mention and give a HUGE shout out to Carla another member of this fabulous team. Carla lead our rehearsal and the actual day of our wedding and made every moment smooth. I literally had to worry about noting, but relaxing and having fun with my family, friends, and of course, my new husband!

To say the least, I will definitely be referring these ladies as well as using them again for any other event that I have. I truly hear these ladies! DO NOT HESITATE, they are the best.

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2017

Danielle is a breath of fresh air. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone!! She helped to organize, plan, design, and basically helped with everything with my wedding. My fiancee and I had the most devastating of news just days before our big day. We found out that our wedding venue was being shut down temporarily. Danielle really helped to try and pick up the pieces and even give me advice that I really needed with making a decision. I could not have done all of it without her!!

She is the best!!

Thank you Danielle!!

Kat · Married on 10/07/2017

Danielle is amazing. She was organized, responsive, so helpful through the planning process, and pleasant to work with. She made sure we didn't miss anything during the planning process which was great, since we didn't even know the entire list of what we should be considering. She kept things on schedule throughout the planning process as well. We gave her a max budget and also a lower "goal" budget, and she did a great job recommending vendors that kept us within our goal range. And the day of the wedding, she made it possible for us to focus 100% on spending time with family and friends, and she took care of everything. Really - everything. We didn't think about planning, setup, or cleanup the day of, and it took all of the stress away... it was just a fun and amazing day. Not to mention, she also helped me make sure everything looked really nice and tasteful as this isn't my strength. I cannot imagine planning our wedding without her help! Also, she's just nice and pleasant to be around and was great to have with us during the planning and the day of. Highly recommend!

Heather · Married on 10/06/2017

Danielle Roe was a fantastic wedding coordinator! We hired her to do month-of coordination and styling for our wedding in October. She was incredible helpful at getting us connected to local vendors (whom we loved) and took care of many behind the scene logistics that made the day of our wedding stress-free and FUN for my husband and I. I was so happy I could jut be in the moment and enjoy my wedding and know everything was being taken care of. Danielle listens well to your vision of how you'd like to execute your event, and works collaboratively with you until it comes to life. I was blown away when I saw the venue the day of my wedding and how perfectly Danielle had worked with vendors to make the space look exactly as I hoped. She thought through every detail to provide vendors and the entire bridal party with a day-of wedding production plan that she executed beautifully. Weddings are stressful and so much work to plan, I am so happy that I had Danielle as a resource and support in the process!

Karri · Married on 04/29/2017

Danielle was amazing to work with when planning my wedding! She was a calm place in the storm of vendors, logistics & timelines. I couldn't have dreamed of a more organized planner or someone who listened to exactly what I wanted and was a total dream collaborator. Aside from cake testing, Danielle was the best part of my wedding planning process :)

Mary Grace · Married on 03/18/2017

I can’t begin to explain how integral Danielle has been during my wedding planning process. I’m normally the planner but when it came to my own wedding I suddenly became scatter-brained. She asked me the right questions to get me on track and her preliminary questionnaire was so thorough! She even presented details that I hadn’t thought of amongst all the madness. When it came to the day of, she proved to be even more amazing! She asked me if I wanted coffee and when that location didn’t have what I wanted she went to another location- which she totally didn’t even have to do! It just proved that she’ll go above and beyond for her clients. She kept me calm and collected throughout the day and *SURPRISE* she also does an amazing job at putting centerpieces together. She took my vision, brought it to life, and made my dream day possible. Thank you so, so much Danielle!

If you’re a bride like me and think you have things under control- YOU DON’T (lol) save yourself the stress and hire an amazing event planner so that you can enjoy your big day to the fullest!

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

I searched long and hard for our wedding event coordinator. I compared past work, professionalism, and personalities of a tremendous number of other competent planners and coordinators. It was evident that Danielle cared about my wedding, she was open to ideas, and she was excited to plan- that is where she won me over. Trust and communication was a great part in this whole wedding planning situation, and Danielle made it easy for me to hand over more control than I am usually willing, and I was able to do it with confidence, no less. It was really nice to be able to hand over all of our stuff at the wedding rehearsal and know that it would be perfectly set up for us the next day and packed up for us at the end of the event.

Danielle was transparent and organized when discussing planning and contracts, she made suggestions, and answered questions throughout the whole wedding planning process. She has a lot of connections and knowledge in the business, which definitely showcased in her work.

When it came to the production plan and the day of our wedding itself, Danielle was on top of everything. She and her team kept things running smoothly and on schedule. Throughout our time working together, Danielle worked with our other vendors seamlessly, as she is well connected and is also open to making new connections. In the end, if felt like everyone came together to get us through our dream wedding, and it was perfect. Danielle had a lot to do with everything, and we owe her credit for stringing our ideas and plans together to make our vision come to life on our day.

Wedding: June 2018 in Sacramento, CA

Becca · Married on 09/15/2016

It was a true pleasure working with Danielle Roe. Her attention to detail, flexibility, and thoughtfulness made the entire event planning process smooth and fun. Because of Danielle and her drive to take intiative, my worries and stress decreased significantly. She is worth every penny and I look forward to working with her in the future.

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

Getting the recommendation to work with Danielle is truly one of the best recommendations I have ever received. Danielle is professional, organized, a great listener and most importantly a GET IT DONE RIGHT type of person. She has impeccable taste and truly went above and beyond to make our day special from our very first phone call. She treated our event like her own as far as her passion and attention to detail. Every bride deserves a planner that can work and think on her feet like Danielle. Just one of many examples, one of our vendors just hours before the wedding advised they could no longer deliver our tables. Being a perfectionist that spent weeks selecting our tables had Danielle not been there I would have panicked. Not only did Danielle find tables, she made them look stunning. Not one guest would have ever know. For anyone questioning if they need a planner let me tell you YES YOU DO! Choosing to work with Danielle Roe Event was the best decision and most crucial piece of our special day.

Amy · Married on 08/22/2016

When tasked with finding a company to execute our biggest business event of the year, I was overwhelmed to say the least. Moving forward with Danielle Roe Events was the best decision we could've made as a company. Not only did Danielle ooze with creativity and enthusiasm but she also was committed to the success of our event. She is organized, prompt, positive and has an AMAZING work ethic! She surpassed our company's financial goals in pulling off the event and had it sold it out 2 weeks early with over 700 participants! If you need someone who can pull off a flawless event with character, look no further than Danielle Roe Events!

Rachel · Married on 04/19/2016

Danielle is AMAZING!!! I knew from the moment we decided to have our wedding at our home there was absolutely no way I could plan it alone, Danielle kept me on track and made everything so simple and easy. We only had to meet a few times which was perfect for me due to my schedule. From there every detail was discussed through email, text and phone calls . She listened to all my crazy ideas and what we wanted, worked within our budget, and delivered an exceptional meal to our guests (and us!). The day of the wedding went equally as smooth with Danielle and her staff. I don't think the wedding could have gone any better and been any more beautiful. Every little detail was perfect. She went above and beyond our expectations! Thank you again Danielle for making this girls fairy tale wedding a dream come true!