Dragonfly Events & Co.

Roseville, CA View map Visit website

Dragonfly Events & Co. is a professional wedding planner based in Roseville, California. They specialize in planning modern and romantic events in Northern California and beyond. Their detail-oriented team has over five years of experience planning and designing unique events of all kinds and will work tirelessly to bring your vision to life.

Dragonfly Events & Co. strives to provide a stress-free planning experience so that you can enjoy the process and live in the moment. They offer three customizable planning packages that provide varying levels of support. Whether you'd like to avail of their full planning service or you're looking for day-of coordination, they can do it all. Additionally, they can plan your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and wedding ceremony if desired.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Wendy
    Wendy W. Married on 08/26/2022

Absolutely the BEST!!!

If you are in need of the perfect wedding coordinator STOP looking right now!!! Kayla is the very BEST! From our first meet and greet to the day of, Kayla had everything in place and ready to go. I am 100% certain my day went without a hitch because Kayla and her team met any hiccup head on. The very best part is IF there was a hiccup I never knew!!! As far as I’m concerned it was absolutely perfect!!! Thank you Dragonfly Events, Kayla and Blayne!! You handled everything with such grace and class!!! I will be telling everyone I know, that needs a coordinator for any event, they absolutely need to call you!!!
    PS I could go on and on but will stop here
  • Angelic
    Angelic J. Married on 07/03/2022

Wedding Day Perfection

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Kayla. I had several people offer to help me but I made a commitment to myself to have peace of mind in my wedding day knowing that all of the details were in a professionals hands. Kayla and her team did just that! I loved that every detail was set up the way that I envisioned. Our venue was gorgeous but the set up only enhanced that. Kayla provided me with numerous vendor links for that many ideas that I had and was very supportive when one of them didn’t work out as planned. She has such a calm demeanor that it worked well to balance out my jitters and break down of our event is bit something I wanted myself or any of my guests to feel obligated to help with so that part was also very much appreciated. I truly appreciate Kayla and her craft ☺️.
    Km Married on 06/18/2022

Top Notch!!

Kayla had an incredible way of balancing my stress, and my mother's questions and involvement. She took my pinterest vision board and turned it into an unforgettable night for over 300 people!

I originally thought I wanted to be 100% hands off in the experience (I am not type A at all, and planning things is not my cup of tea). After about a month of 'hands-off' planning, I realized I needed to know what was happening behind the scenes in order to keep my stress and anxiety down- making sure things were getting done. I made that request with Kayla and she quickly adapted her approach with me. We had weekly planning phone calls and she would tell me what I needed to get done for that week! Kayla stays extremely organized and knows the answers to questions off the bat. She dealt with vendor communication and the payment schedules- keeping me on track.

I knew my wedding would be a bit on the larger side, and I had an idea of what goes into planning a big wedding after my sister's big day. With that, I always knew I wanted extra help outside of my family so we could mitigate possible arguments and stressful situations. Kayla came in and did a magnificent job of advocating for me and my vision, while also taking my mom's suggestions and insights and making her feel heard as well. She made the entire experience as low stress as possible for me, and made my vison come to life in less than 6 months! We are still receiving cards and phone calls 3 weeks later from guests telling us how beautiful everything was and how much they enjoyed themselves.

Thank you, Kayla, for making the happiest day of my life unforgettable!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Dragonfly Events & Co. 1
Exclusive

2032 Metalmark Street Roseville, CA, 95747
Location of (Dragonfly Events & Co.)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding