983 Vallejo Way, Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 58

About Kendall Melissa Events

Kendall Melissa Events is a wedding and event planning business located in the heart of Sacramento, California. Kendall Erlenbusch, the owner of the company, works alongside a team of event planners in order to ensure that every couple receives their envisioned event. This team of planners combines their dedicated purpose with their inherent thoughtfulness in order to fulfill couples' dream weddings. No matter the vision, Kendall and her team will work tirelessly to turn each wedding-day dream into a reality.

Kendall Melissa Events offers four wedding planning packages that are designed to meet an array of needs and budget requirements. These collections include the A Whole Lotta Love, Stand By Me, Walk Me Down The Aisle, and Destination Weddings options. Each package includes an array of valuable amenities that will assist couples throughout their planning process. A Whole Lotta Love is ideal for couples who require full-service planning, while Walk Me Down The Aisle is more suited toward couples who need a limited amount of assistance. Moreover, couples can avail of the following services through the company:

• Budget analysis

Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Kendall Melissa Events

Alyssa Manney · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Experienced & Organized

Although I did not use Kendall's service to the full extent (due to COVID) I no doubt would have expected her to go beyond in executing our wedding. She is responsive and easy to work with. Her background experience in hospitality is what really drew me, and meeting her I knew the wedding would have been in good hands.
    Corresponding together she asked questions and helped delegate tasks I didn't realize I would have needed to do and broke down tasks in an easy digestible way that I could begin to tackle. Wedding planning isn't easy and If you're considering a planner do it!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Kendall Melissa Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! It was a pleasure working alongside you as your planned your wedding day! I admire how you handled adjusting your wedding plans due to COVID-19, and I am SO happy that you are officially Mr. + Mrs.! You have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you and I could not be more excited for the two of you!
  • Brittany

Brittany Vacura · Married on 10/31/2020

Phenomenal planning and support

We honestly couldn’t have pulled off our wedding without Kendall and her team. I started looking into “Day Of” coordinating pretty late into the planning process because I realized I was in WAY over my head. Even being a “planner” kind of person, I realized I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the event if I was also the one running around trying to coordinate everything at the same time. I found Kendall on WeddingWire and set up a phone call with her. I knew instantly from talking with her that she was experienced and I could trust her professional opinion and expertise.

Unfortunately the month before our original wedding date, covid happened and we had to reschedule 6 months out. Kendall was instrumental in contacting all of my vendors and helping get my new contracts in order. She also was able to assist us in getting a full refund from our venue. It was really effortless.

The package Kendall offered us was Day Of coordinating with assistance 3 months leading up to the wedding day. Of course with covid, my timelines got stretched out a bit. This didn’t affect Kendall’s dedication to our event - she wanted us to have our dream wedding despite the circumstances!

We had already booked the majority if not all of our vendors before booking Kendall, but when I needed a new hair and makeup team last minute (like a few weeks before) she was right on top of it! I appreciated her prior positive relationships with the majority of our vendors and in the Northern California wedding community.

She had everything for our wedding organized in a google drive that was easily accessible, and she sent us weekly emails with updates as we got closer. Her checklists and timelines kept me on top of everything and because of these I was able to enjoy the week leading up to my wedding without crazy last minute fiascos.

From bringing our venue to life, to coordinating our rehearsal, to helping me make my Pinterest-worthy send off a reality, we couldn’t be happier with Kendall and we would recommend her to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Kendall Melissa Events's reply:

Brittany!! I cannot thank you enough for your beautiful and thorough review! Makes me smile thinking about your wedding and I am so, so, so thrilled that you and Jon could finally have your day! It was an absolute pleasure working alongside you to bring all of your wedding dream (even the pinterest dreams!) to life! You were so gracious and accommodating when you had to pivot on your original wedding date and plans, BUT I think that your wedding turned out to be the most beautiful day! I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words as they truly mean the world to me. You, and the experience you had is the whole reason why I love what I do. And now you're married! Congratulations and thank you, thank you!
    XO
    Kendall

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kendall Melissa Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• 983 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA, 95818 See on map
    Location of (Kendall Melissa Events)