Kendall Melissa Events

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$4,200 Package Price

$4,200 Package Price

Kendall Melissa Events is a wedding and event planning business located in the heart of Sacramento, California. Kendall Erlenbusch, the owner of the company, works alongside a team of event planners ensuring that every couple receives their envisioned event. This team of planners combines their purposeful dedication with their inherent thoughtfulness, striving to fulfill couples' dream weddings. No matter the vision, Kendall and her team will work tirelessly to turn each wedding-day dream into a reality.

Kendall Melissa Events offers four wedding planning packages designed to meet an array of needs and budget requirements. These collections include the A Whole Lotta Love, Stand By Me, Walk Me Down The Aisle, and Destination Weddings options. Each package includes an array of valuable amenities to assist couples throughout their planning process. A Whole Lotta Love is ideal for couples who require full-service planning, while Walk Me Down The Aisle is a partial-planning package. Moreover, couples can avail of the following services through the company:

• Budget analysis
  • Event and decor design
  • Guest-list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alyssa M. Married on 06/05/2022

Experienced & Organized

Although I did not use Kendall's service to the full extent (due to COVID) I no doubt would have expected her to go beyond in executing our wedding. She is responsive and easy to work with. Her background experience in hospitality is what really drew me, and meeting her I knew the wedding would have been in good hands.
    Corresponding together she asked questions and helped delegate tasks I didn't realize I would have needed to do and broke down tasks in an easy digestible way that I could begin to tackle. Wedding planning isn't easy and If you're considering a planner do it!

Kendall Melissa Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! It was a pleasure working alongside you as your planned your wedding day! I admire how you handled adjusting your wedding plans due to COVID-19, and I am SO happy that you are officially Mr. + Mrs.! You have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you and I could not be more excited for the two of you!
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 05/21/2022

We love Kendall!!

There are not enough words to describe how phenomenal Kendall is as a Wedding Planner!!! I will be forever grateful to have found her and have her part of this wedding planning journey. From the moment I first spoke with her, I knew I had found my person and we were in the best of hands. She made the entire process so fun and easy and I just absolutly loved working with her. She went above and BEYOND on our Wedding Day, being at the venue from 8am until midnight making sure every little detail was perfect for our day. She is worth every penny and more and truly was my favorite vendor we had a part of our wedding. We couldn't have done it without Kendall and we just love that she is such a huge part of our story. I would work with Kendall over and over again and recommend her to anyone! She has a heart of gold and is born to be a wedding planner. We love Kendall!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

983 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA, 95818
Location of (Kendall Melissa Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding