Blissfully Elegant Events

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Blissfully Elegant Events is a wedding planning company based in Sacramento, California. Owner and lead planner Janelle Granfors delights in making couples' dreams a reality! She collaborates with couples to ensure that every detail is tailored to match their vision and chosen theme.

Blissfully Elegant Events offers a range of services to prospective newlyweds, with wedding packages to match every stage of the planning journey. Whether you require full-service planning from the moment you get engaged, or you desire partial or month-of assistance, there's a plan to suit your needs. You can connect with Janelle for a consultation, wherein she'll learn about your ideas and hopes for your special celebration. Janelle curates events of all kinds, from eco-friendly ceremonies and civil unions to religious and non-religious occasions. A snapshot of services available with this company includes:

• Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Event styling and design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Kathy S. Married on 11/05/2022

Exceptional

Janelle's services with Blissfully Elegant Events is phenomenal! She is responsive, personable, very calming and helps melt the stresses that inevitably appear melt away.
    Laura M. Married on 08/06/2019

Couldn’t be happier!!

Janelle was a delight to work with. She truly listened to my vision of my special day and made it come to life. She exceeded my expectations. She took my preferences to heart and came up with some unique ideas as well that I truly appreciated. It's stressful trying to find someone to rely on for such an important day and I'm so glad I found her. She was responsive, punctual, and really fun to work with! I could tell I was in good hands which really helped take the pressure off of me. The day went flawlessly and I was able to just sit back and enjoy. I would work with her anytime! Highly recommend!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 08/23/2014

Amazing and thoughtful planner

Janelle did an amazing job planning my event. She made everything so special with her attention to detail. She had a great sense for honing in on what was important to me and making sure those things were part of my special day. Also she suggested some great ideas that we ended up incorporating and were so happy with her ideas and creativity. Everything was exactly as I dreamed and the day was seamless. Janelle is thoughtful and caring, she goes the extra mile to make sure your day is everything you imagined and more!
illustration stars

Team

Janelle Granfors
Janelle Granfors
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi! I'm Janelle and I love making dreams come true. Blissfully Elegant Events was born out of a devotion to help people visualize their perfect day and breathe easy while we deliver it effortlessly. My 16 year career in the Hotel Events industry and 4 years as a Lead Planner taught me how to think on my feet and anticipate the needs of my clients. I have been fortunate to have worked with many venues all over Northern California. Weddings are my passion and making sure your day is exceptional and all you have imagined is why I chose this life path. Let's Chat!

Sacramento, CA 95835 Sacramento, CA, 95835
805-459-8307
Location of (Blissfully Elegant Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding