Riette Farthing Photography Reviews

12 | Charlotte, NC

12 Reviews for Riette Farthing Photography

Allison · Married on 07/09/2016

I'm so glad I booked Riette for my engagement and wedding photos! We actually went to high school together and had lost touch over the years - I had no idea we had both moved to North Carolina until a mutual friend suggested I look into her photography. Riette has always been super sweet and fun, but she is also an incredibly talented photographer. After researching a TON of photographers all over the state, it was such a relief to find someone I could trust both professionally and personally.

Riette drove to Greensboro from Charlotte for our engagement photos and our wedding, which many other photographers would have charged extra for. The second photographer Riette brought for our wedding day did a wonderful job too - they were both very unobtrusive and got lots of great shots throughout the day. Even when things started to fall behind schedule (mostly from me getting caught up in last-minute details), Riette made sure we still got tons of beautiful pictures with the bridal party and our families, and both photographers worked quickly for all the posed outdoor photos so we didn't melt in the July heat! I am so glad we went with Riette - all our friends and family loved having her around on our wedding day and were even more impressed when they saw the amazing pictures from our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2016

ALICIA · Married on 06/18/2016

Riette is absolutely amazing! She is attentive and creative in her shots! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/07/2016

REGINA · Married on 05/02/2015

Riette was absolutely amazing, as well as Brittany. She was very sweet and professional through out the whole experience. We got our sneak peek very quickly and our finished photographs not long after. The photographs are so BEAUTIFUL! We recommended her to everyone! :-)

Thank you Riette for making our day so special and capturing all of that in the photographs!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Debbie · Married on 12/06/2014

We hired Riette for our engagement portraits and our wedding day photography, and we couldn't have been more pleased with her. We met her at a Wedding Expo in Richmond, VA, and we felt comfortable with her right away. We decided to book her that day, and we are so glad we did. She was flexible with our schedules when booking the engagement portraits. She was willing to meet us on a Sunday afternoon, and still took her time getting a variety of the best shots. On the wedding day, she traveled to three locations for us to get photos throughout the whole day. Riette is one of the best, and we have the perfect wedding portfolio to prove it!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jessica · event on 10/18/2014

Riette did a fabulous job with our daughter's milestone photos during her first year and then again with her 2 year birthday pictures! She is professional, yet fun and she always sets plenty of time aside for us. The final product has been consistently beautiful and always brings a smile to my face or a tear to my eye (in a good way). I have and will continue to recommend Riette for any photo gig and we are looking forward to our next photo shoot ourselves.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/16/2014

Riette was incredibly friendly, yet very professional! She made sure to take every picture I had requested and was very intuitive with how to "pose" us to capture the right light/background/etc. I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Clearly Perceived Photography shot my wedding in August, in Rhode Island. Riette, the lead photographer, and her second shooter Kim, were both so professional! Riette really cared about my details and was very flexible with everything that I wanted in my wedding photography. I was very picky when I chose my photographer, and Riette proved to be more than worth the price of her services. "Lifestyle" photography is a good way to describe her natural, candid, artful approach to photography. (As a photojournalist and designer myself, I wanted someone who had the same values in mind!) The pictures I received after the wedding (and our engagement session) were sharp and stunning! I would definitely recommend her as a portrait and wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Shelly · Married on 05/17/2014

Riette is amazing! She made everything run smoothly and captured great moments for us! I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Cassie · Married on 07/13/2013

Riette was a pleasure to work with. WIth all the things going on with a wedding, I did not have to even think of pictures because Riette had it all covered and I could focus on having the time of my life, which I did. And Riette captured all the moments so that I may remember that day for the rest of my life!

Sent on 02/04/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/04/2013

Clearly Percieved Photograpy was my vendor of choice for both my engagement photos and my wedding photos. All of my photos came out beyond amazing and our photographer Riette knew exactly how to take our concept and bring it to life. My husband and I will definitely cherish our photographs forever as they breathe life onto the walls of our home! Thank you Clearly Percieved Photography, and we look forward to using you again in the future when we decide to add to our family!

Sent on 02/05/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2012

Riette was just amazing! She was able to get people's attention and take care of the photos quickly. She also customized a package for my needs and price range. Awesome!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Riette was our photographer for our wedding on August 23, 2013. We booked her after meeting her at the Charlottesville Wedding Expo. Our package included engagement pictures, a bridal session and the wedding day. On a last minute notice, she was able to do our engagement pictures the day after booking! She brought props and other things to make the pictures the best they could be. They turned out amazing! I also decided I did not want bridal portraits and would rather use my bridal session for rehearsal dinner pictures. She was more than happy to change the session type. I loved having the pictures of my family the day of the rehearsal!
    The wedding pictures left us speechless. The are absolutely gorgeous. To get us back on schedule, she did our formal portraits in 30 minutes...and they turned out soo well. You would never know how quickly they were done. I also gave her a shot list of pictures I would like, and she met all of my expectations. She was also really helpful the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Riette to anyone looking for a great photographer in the Richmond/Charlottesville area.

Sent on 10/20/2014