Remoza Events Reviews

15 Reviews for Remoza Events

1 User photo

Remoza Events 1

adriana · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved having Rezeda as my wedding planner, we had a unique wedding in a non traditional venue (hangar) so planning had to be perfect. She had all the details worked out!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Remoza Events 2

Julia · Married on 09/03/2017

Rezeda was amazing! She helped me plan our event from scratch, finding a perfect venue, bringing in great wedding professionals, helping with decorations. She had great recommendations on entertainment and I am so glad I listened to her. Our guests are still talking about how great and fun it was. She is definitely a professional and knows what she is doing. I didn't have to worry about anything - everything was taking care of, literally everything. Many thanks to you, Rezeda, for making our anniversary day an unforgettable one!
    Best of the best!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 08/25/2017

Rezeda is the best! Love her services. I got married on august. I am a very picky customer. And Rezeda excited my expectations on 100%. Very professional and detailed oriented. She organized my wedding from A to Z. She took care of me like I was her family member. She has lots of knowledge and she is very meticulous.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

Rezeda was wonderful-very professional and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect. Can't thank her enough and would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Remoza Events's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I'm so glad you enjoyed your wedding day! It was my pleasure to be a part of it. Wishing you and Kyle a lifetime of love and happiness. Rezeda.

Kylie · Married on 11/06/2016

Rezeda was the best! She was so helpful before and on our wedding day, and was very responsive whenever I had a question. Thank you for being so wonderful!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Travis · Married on 10/16/2016

Rezeda was amazing! She was their every step of the way. If I had any problem she would take care of it! I don't know how I would have made it to my wedding without her! She is very responsive and does such a phenemonal job! Definitely would recommend her 100% for any of your planning needs!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/07/2016

Our wedding was just beautiful - all thanks to Rezeda. She helped us with planning from start to fish. She read my vision about the decor and all the small details and the outcome was amazing! She was extremely organized and kept us on track. I am so happy we met her and so thankful to her!

Irene H.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Vince · Married on 05/01/2016

Speak freely with Rezeda, let her know the type of wedding you want and she will get the right venue. The service provided was EXCEPTIONAL and we will always treasure OUR wonderful day. Rezeda went above & beyond all expectations and WE ARE SO THANKFUL for booking her service.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Remoza Events's reply:

Vince, thank you so much for allowing me to assist you and Judy with your planning process. I am so happy you enjoyed your wonderful day with your family and friends and didn't go to Vegas :) It was truly my pleasure to be part of your wedding day.
    Wishing you many years of love and happiness!
    Rezeda.

Elena · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I were planning our wedding for a year. I never considered hiring a wedding planner but in the middle of doing things myself, I felt like I really need help. One of my colleagues recommended Rezeda and her team. From the first phone call I felt like I just found a new best friend - she was so friendly, calm and accommodating. I was very concerned about all the details and how could I coordinate it all myself while enjoying my special day? Rezeda took a full charge and picked up right where I left off, turning my vision into reality! Throughout the whole planning process she was very attentive and sweet. Rezeda had tons of ideas for the decorations and design that really fit my style and I absolutely loved everything she suggested. From the day that I hired her, I felt relived - Rezeda was on top of everything, from vendors to the venue, the timeline, etc. She thought of every detail, things that didn't event come to my mind! On our wedding day we were calm and relaxed, just enjoying our day and we couldn't stop smiling. Everything was flawless thanks to Rezeda. She was amazing and will always be a part of our special day.
    Thanks so much again!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Remoza Events's reply:

Thanks you so much for your kind words. We are glad we made your wedding a dream come true! We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
    Rezeda and the team.

Nicole · Married on 03/12/2016

Rezeda from Royal Crowds Event is such an incredible person. From the day I met her I knew she would be perfect to help with the day of my wedding. I hired her to be my day of coordinator, but if I needed anything through my wedding process she was just a phone call away. She made my day so great with absolutely no worries at all. She handled everything and if she wasn't sure she asked one of my bridesmaids or my now husband and left me completely stress free! I would highly recommend Rezeda, she is very knowledgeable in what she does and an all around great person to have with you by your side with any questions you could have and to have no stresses for that day. Rezeda, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Remoza Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was such a pleasure and honor to be working with you and being there for you on your wedding day! You are such a beautiful couple!

Natalie · Married on 12/23/2015

Rezeda is such a pleasure! She's very organized and professional. She's very flexible and responses immediately
    She has taste and put things together so well. Every thing was perfect!!!!
    She went above and beyond. If we have any other upcoming events we will definitely be having her onboard.
    Thank you soooooo much for spending this special day with us :)

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • O

Oxana · event on 08/06/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with Rezeda! We had a big partners appreciation event to plan and were on a tight schedule. Rezeda was very prompt, organized, and very resourceful at finding exactly what we wanted on our budget. She is full of energy and ideas and she made our planning so much fun. Our guests loved the event and still brag about it. We will definitely use her services for our future events. ~ The Amara Legal Center

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kate · Married on 07/13/2015

Rezeda helped us to make our wedding day perfect! We had it here on the beach in MIami. She helped us to work everything into exactly the budget we wanted, she was very available in terms of communication, really nice and helpful with ideas and being there early the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly. We could not have done it without her! I would highly recommend anyone to have her help you with an event!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Marta · Married on 07/04/2015

Rezeda is the best wedding planner you could ever ask for! I am very detail oriented person and I thought I won't be able to find a planner to match my criteria. I met a couple wedding planners but I could't fully trust them with my wedding day. When I met with Rezeda, we clicked with her immediately. She's honest, patient, very detailed and it felt like she knew exactly how I want my wedding day to be! She took care of every little detail on the wedding day and made everything come together beautifully! My wedding day was just PERFECT! Thank you Rezeda!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Royal Crowds is run by one of the sweetest, most detailed wedding planners around. Her personalized attention will make any bride feel like a princess. The encouragement and support you receive will make your day truly special. We were so thrilled with all of the wonderful ideas for our wedding. The choice of room, table linens, pre-wedding activities and the immediate feedback whenever we had a concern really made our day special. You can ask any and all questions and they are always met with a quick solution. I highly recommend Royal Crowds Event planning if you want to really remember your day and be at peace knowing that every last I is dotted and T crossed.

Sent on 08/20/2015