Prenup by Salon Fiber Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Courtney
    Courtney A. Married on 05/14/2021

Maura is a magician!

She absolutely crushed everyone's hair on my wedding day. I was so happy with my hair after my trial, and it came out even better on the actual day. She was also extremely flexible and helpful when I had to postpone my original date due to COVID. I couldn't have been happier with my experience with her! Definitely recommend!
    Brooke Married on 09/01/2019

Professional, great stylists

Maura and Nichole did bridal hair for my wedding and they were both fantastic! They're so efficient that day, they did 10 girls in about 3 hours! I primarily worked with Maura who is so sweet and so good at what she does. She even helped my mom with getting hair extensions, fitting them to her hair, and then using them the day of the wedding. Everyone's hair looked fantastic!!
    Alexa Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Hair/Makeup Artist

Maura was an amazing hair and makeup artist!!!! I was very grateful that she could do my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids too! Everyone looked so beautiful and I felt lucky to find someone that brought out the best in us! She was seamless to work with and I would recommend her 100 percent to everyone!!! Thank you Maura!!!!!
    Stephany P. Married on 11/10/2018

Love Love Love!

One of my bridesmaids found Prenup on Instagram and I am so glad that she did. Working with Maura and Amber was an absolute dream! Maura was very prompt at answering all emails, which is always nice when you're wedding planning! Most of my bridesmaids and myself included, have long, thick, and different textured hair. There was never a single complaint from Maura or Amber while we were getting ready. Everyone loved their updos so much and the day wouldn't have been the same without Prenup!
    Sara Married on 09/22/2018
    Maura did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she did an incredible job! I didn't have time for a trial, but she was still able to create the exact look that I wanted! I couldn't be more pleased! I HIGHLY recommend!!!! Thanks, Maura!
    Katie B. Married on 08/18/2018

Such a great experience!

I was referred to Salon Fiber & Prenup through a friend, and she did not lead me astray! I had an absolutely wonderful time with Amber (hair) and Nichole (makeup). I was pretty nervous about getting my hair and makeup done professionally since I've had some not-so-great experiences in the past, but I was put completely at ease during my trial visit (my MIL went for a trial too and loved it)! The day of my wedding, Amber and Nichole came to my parents' house and they were a calming yet fun presence - and they finished ahead of schedule! Everyone was raving about how their hair and makeup turned out, and I couldn't have been more happy about my own - I looked and felt like myself, but a lot better! I am thrilled with my choice to use Prenup, and would recommend them to anyone!
    Katie Married on 06/02/2018
    I had Salon Fiber/Prenup do my bridal hair and makeup, as well as both services for all my bridesmaids. Amber and Devin not only arrived early, but kept us on/ahead of schedule! They were so open to everyone's ideas and picture samples. They were the absolute best with touching up their services before they left. It can get a little awkward if you are unhappy with a section of your updo, a specific curled ringlet, or even your eye liner. Amber and Devin were so willing to fix anything and everything until everyone was totally satisfied. The tweaks were so minor but they didn't make it awkward to ask- and I know everyone left getting exactly what they wanted. The girls were fantastic I would highly recommend them!
    Briana Married on 02/16/2018
    The Salon Fiber team was the absolute BEST! I had a huge bridal party plus family a total of 16 people that needed to get done the day of the wedding. The Salon Fiber team made it happen with no issues and even got done ahead of schedule. I was so happy with my hair and make-up and so was everyone else that got something done. I highly recommend Salon Fiber for your wedding day hair and make-up!
    Victoria Married on 09/15/2017
    We had Lindsey and Alyssa and they were amazing! I have never felt more beautiful than I have on my wedding day and that is exactly what you want! They listened to what I wanted and made it look perfect! My girls and MOB and MOG looked amazing too! It was the best experience and highly recommend them for any bride!
    Katherine Married on 09/03/2017
    Salon Fiber/Prenup did my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my five bridesmaids. Everyone looked so gorgeous! I was pretty nervous about booking hair and makeup since I lived two hours away from where I was getting married. Prenup offered everything I was going for, in terms of an elegant, sophisticated look and I was able to schedule a hair/makeup trial to ease my initial anxiety. Amber provided us a schedule one week in advance, so we knew exactly what to expect the morning of the big day. Lindsey and Alyssa arrived on time at the hotel and got right to work.

Lindsey did a fantastic job on our hair, looking at photos of what we wanted and offering input and suggestions on how to ensure the look worked best for us. All of my girls had "big hair" and Lindsey definitely handled it well. She executed the looks perfectly and even had time to spare in between because she was so efficient.

Alyssa did an amazing job on our makeup, paying close attention to each person's skin and how the makeup would set. Even though the wedding wasn't until that evening, the makeup lasted all day. We all wish we could do our own makeup the way that Alyssa did it :)

I would highly recommend Salon Fiber! I wish I lived closer to Phoenixville, because this would be my go-to local salon.
    Cait Married on 06/02/2017
    Nichole did my hair & makeup today for one of my best friend's wedding. To say she did an amazing job is an understatement. She was such a good listener and did my hair & makeup so well!! She also came with two other girls who were awesome, Lindsay & Alyssa !! We all had a great time and they were all so sweet. All of the bridesmaids look gorgeous thanks to all of them!!

Prenup by Salon Fiber's reply:

Thank you, Cait! We are so happy to have been a part of your friend's big day! Have fun tonight!
    Jena Married on 05/06/2017
    Wedding beauty is so important... but also pretty expensive. I was nervous about finding the perfect stylists for my wedding day. Prenup by Salon Fiber was exactly what I was looking for and they are worth every penny!! Our bridal party looked picture perfect on our wedding day thanks to Lindsey, Alyssa, and Nichole.

They were a calm and positive presence the morning of the wedding. I loved that they gave us a schedule ahead of time, which helped me relax and enjoy the day, while they handled the logistics. They were able to accommodate the different looks that the 11 women were going for, while still fitting in all in the 'wedding vibe'. Everyone was so beautiful - Thank you Salon FIber Team!
    Carly Married on 09/30/2016
    Salon Fiber/Prenup did my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding this past September as well as my 5 bridesmaids hair and makeup plus my mother-in-law and my mom...and everyone looked absolutely stunning! I really wish I could leave pictures on here because I would love to show how unbelievably amazing my bridal updo was that Lindsey did. She understood exactly what I had in mind and made my vision a reality. Also, I am usually not a lipstick girl but Alyssa helped me get comfortable during my makeup trial with a color that I felt went with my fall wedding and it really popped in photos! I was so happy she convinced me to be a little bold. My wedding was on a Friday evening in Center City Philadelphia and the ladies (Nichole, Lindsey, and Alyssa) made it to my hotel on time that morning with no problem which was so appreciated since it was raining that day and I know the traffic was rough. They were super professional and fun, we had such a great time getting ready! I would recommend Salon Fiber/Prenup 100%!!
    Morgan Married on 09/17/2016
    LOVED Prenup by Salon Fiber and highly recommend them! I used Prenup for my wedding day hair and makeup and everything turned out AMAZING. I was really nervous about hair and make-up and I'm so glad I got to use Prenup.

My stylist, Nichole, was a dream! She did both my hair and makeup impeccably and was able to execute the exact vision I had, and beyond. Even prettier than my wildest dreams.

Prenup was super easy to communicate with and they always responded to me right away. They requested photos of the looks I liked and sent them to Nichole. Their onsite service worked great for me, as Nichole did my hair makeup in my hotel room - I didn't have to travel anywhere separate on my wedding day which was a helpful time & stress-reliever.

Nichole made my vision a reality! She is so sweet, caring, easy to talk to. She listened to everything I said about the looks and manifested a gorgeous hair makeup combo that I received tons of compliments on! (A braided, 'romantic' updo and light makeup for coverage with focus on eyes and pink lip).

I highly recommend Prenup by Salon Fiber for wedding hair and makeup!

Prenup by Salon Fiber's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Morgan! You were a pleasure to work with as well and made for an absolutely beautiful bride.
  • User2861916 2+ years ago
    Maura and Lindsey were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were professional, attentive and responsive to every need and desire of the entire bridal party! Lindsey achieved an absolutely perfect chignon which complimented my bridal ensemble. I highly recommend Prenup!
    Kate Married on 07/02/2016
    The entire Prenup staff is down to earth, friendly, and incredibly tuned in to your vision! I had a blast having them beautify us the morning of my wedding. The staff is quick to respond and incredibly adaptive to any need!

Prenup by Salon Fiber's reply:

We were honored to work with you on your big day, Kate! Thank you for your kind words.
    N Married on 06/17/2017
    I recently used Salon Fiber's Prenup Service to style my hair and makeup for my Indian pre-wedding event. My stylist, Emily, was AMAZING!!! She arrived early and had all her supplies nicely organized, which allowed for her to work so efficiently. She was very patient and flexible and really took the time to understand my vision for my look. She even gave me an extra lip gloss to touch-up my make-up throughout the evening. Emily additionally did hair for my mother and sister --- they were both very pleased with the level of service. Emily was so patient and calming. She helped us all feel very relaxed and confident.

For the Indian brides out there --- Emily also placed a matta patti tikka (headpiece) for me. She did a fantastic job with the placement and the headpiece remained secure for the entire evening.

For anyone in the area looking for impeccable hair/make-up services, you absolutely must select Salon Fiber.
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 05/15/2021

Devon and Nichole were great

Communication with the owner was spotty prior to the wedding, some unanswered email. However, day of everything went perfectly, they arrived on time, they were super nice and did a fantastic job on everyones hair and makeup.