Sorellina Beauty

Drexel Hill, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sorellina Beauty is an on-location wedding hair and makeup company based out of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania. This dedicated team endeavors to make each and every one of their clients feel effortlessly beautiful. They provide natural and glamorous makeup and hairstyling. Whatever services they deliver, they want their clients to be instilled with confidence on their wedding day.

Sorellina Beauty offers convenient on-location services for its clients. All of their artists are impeccably trained and have ample experience creating beautiful looks that leave their clients feeling fabulous. If couples are looking for chic solutions to their hair and makeup needs then they can find a range of suitable options at Sorellina Beauty. Makeup services offered by this salon include:

• Airbrush, contour, and natural makeup
  • Makeup trials
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hairstyling
  • Updo Styling
  • Hair Trials
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Heather
    Heather P. Getting married on 03/02/2023

You can't get any better than Autumn and Sorellina Beauty

From the very first phone call, Autumn was an absolute pleasure to work with! She goes ABOVE and BEYOND for her clients, and even did a 2nd makeup trial on me because the liquid foundation we did for the first one didn't sit right on my skin (if I had just listened to Autumn to begin with and did Airbrush the first time around, it wouldn't have been a problem lol). She understands that as a bride, you want to look like yourself, but ~elevated~

Day of for my 2/27/21 wedding, we had Sydney and Nicole as the hair and makeup artists (makeup for the girls, Autumn did my makeup -- LITERALLY 9 MONTHS PREGNANT because she's a rockstar).

Easy going, laid back, and super fun to be around - I couldn't have asked for a better team to trust with not only MY hair and makeup, but my friends and family members too! You cannot go wrong with Sorellina Beauty :)

Sorellina Beauty's reply:

Heather, thank you SO much for your heartfelt review! It truly means the world to us! It was such a joy being apart of not only your special day, but the whole process. Thank you again for trusting us and can't wait to hopefully continue getting to work together! xoxo
  • Natalie
    Natalie T. Married on 05/14/2022

The best!

I 1000% recommend using Sorellina Beauty!! Marissa and Christina were the makeup artists for my wedding this past weekend and I do not have one complaint. For starters, from the very first day I contacted Sorellina, Autumn was the nicest person I could have asked to interact with. She talked to me on the phone and got an idea of what I was looking for. I wanted a natural look also combined with a bridal look. Autumn paired me with Marissa, who went above and beyond to get me the look that I wanted. She did my trial on the day of my bridal shower, and Autumn did everything she could to make it easy for me. Marissa traveled to me, listened to my ideas, and executed the look I wanted PERFECTLY!!! I got so many compliments at my shower.
    My wedding was on a rainy day, so I checked in with Marissa leading up to the wedding for advice about what products I could buy to touch up my makeup throughout the day if it was hot and humid. She immediately gave me some information. On the day of the wedding, Marissa changed up some of the products to keep the natural look, but also ensure that my makeup would last through the wet and humid weather. She did my makeup around 9:00 am, and I did not have to touch up my makeup ONCE. It lasted through the rain and humidity (and even sweat from dancing so much lol) all the way through to the end of the night. The look was absolutely flawless. The same goes for all of my bridesmaids.
    Both Marissa and Christina did an incredible job with every single bridesmaid. We had a fresh, natural makeup look all day. Also, Christina and Marissa were two of the nicest women to work with. My bridesmaids and I had so much fun the morning of the wedding and they fit right in with us as we got ready!! I am more than pleased with the services that I received not only on my wedding day, but also leading up to my wedding day. I can confidently say that I absolutely recommend Sorellina Beauty!!
    Sarah D. Married on 04/09/2022

Sorellina Beauty is the absolute best makeup team

My experience with Sorellina beauty went above and beyond what I expected. They were so talented and also took the time to really understand mine and my bridal party's looks and needs the day of my wedding. We all could not stop saying how beautiful we felt and it stayed on even all of the intense dancing later in the night!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Edmonds Avenue Drexel Hill, PA, 19026
571-3191-3404
Location of (Sorellina Beauty)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding