Makeup by Tara Matos

Coplay, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup by Tara Matos is a professional wedding styling service based in Tamaqua Pennsylvania. Owner Tara is a highly passionate artist, collaborating with each client to create a tailored, creative experience on their special day. Having worked at over 300 weddings, she offers an experienced, seamless approach, allowing you to relax and enjoy her beauty talents.

Makeup by Tara Matos is an on-site styling service, allowing this professional to get you ready at your venue. For a more creative experience, Tara can also host a trial session, letting you work together to find the ideal wedding look for you. Additionally, for a more exciting and inclusive experience, this artist can host a group beauty session for you and your party to enjoy. Other services available from this versatile professional include:

• Tattoo coverage
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Personal Training

• Jackie
    Jackie F. Married on 10/09/2021

Excellent! Wonderful! Professional! Awesome Team!

Tara and her team made my wedding dreams come true, from myself to my bridesmaids and family members everybody looked absolutely stunning! The Make up and hair styles they provided was perfect!!! Everybody was so happy with their hair and make up!! It was such a absolute pleasure to work with them!

Makeup by Tara Matos's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much Jackie, your were a true dream client! Loved meeting you any your bridal party. Such a Beautiful spot for a Wedding! Can’t wait to see pictures!

❤️ Tara
    Shaina S. Married on 10/08/2021

Beautifully talented!

Tara was amazing for our engagement photos this past weekend. She fit me in on short notice, she was very professional, and sweet. She saw some sample photos I saved for my hair and make up and created just that! She was confident and skillful. I wish I would have found her sooner! I can’t wait to do more photo shoots with my family in the future, I will definitely be using her again. I highly recommend her for any and all bridal events.
    Heather R. Married on 09/24/2021

Flexible & Amazing

I can’t say enough about Tara and her team. I honestly only looked at Tara and knew it was a done deal. I was more worried about timeline and everything & she helped me create one with all my girls & everything went smoothly! I even changed up my hair the day of - differently from the trial & she still delivered amazing!

Not to mention my mother in law speaks 90% Spanish and ALL her girls could communicate perfectly with my mother in law! Could not recommend her enough!!

Makeup by Tara Matos's reply:

Heather Thank you so much Beautiful!
    I had the best time with you & your girls!
    The red lip was the way to go . Hope you had the best day .
    I love this picture so much!! Such fun with your “unofficial Bridesmaids” 😜.
    Best , Tara

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Tara Matos
Tara Matos
Makeup Artist , Manager , Stylist

Lover of all things Beauty! I have 4 Beautiful children ! My Hubby and I love hiking , Kayaking and most recently Mountain biking! Basically outdoors people! When im not doing those things you can find me trying a new healthy recipe or looking for a new food spotI love flowers! I have 6 year old Shiffon( Brussels griffon& Shitzu mix) she is the sweetest girl and loves car rides.She will greet you enthusiastically when you arrive ! Dream trips include Cuba & Ireland!

241 Van Gelder st Tamaqua PA Coplay, PA, 18052
4842017185
Location of (Makeup by Tara Matos)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding