Capriotti's

$7k - $10k For 100 Guests
Up to 375 guests

$7k - $10k For 100 Guests
Up to 375 guests

At Capriotti's, we offer couples planning to be married tremendous service, meticulous attention to detail, delicious home-cooked food and unforgettable events without sacrificing value!

Our beautiful Capriotti's Palazzo - just minutes from Hazleton and I-81 - is a state-of-the-art modern facility that is fully accessible. There is lighted parking for 220 cars with a covered Portico Entrance, a Bridal Room for the Wedding Party, and Outside Patio Areas making it the perfect atmosphere for Wedding Receptions and On-Site Wedding Ceremonies! Our newly built on-site Ceremony Building - The Cappella - is climate controlled and perfect no matter what the weather. Host your Wedding Ceremony and Reception all in one location. Transition from your Ceremony just a few feet away to either cocktail hour on our outdoor patio or move directly into our ballroom.

The Capriotti’s Family & Staff has over 25 years of catering & hospitality experience. Your Personal Event Planner is part of the Package and will work with you every step of the way!

As you walk into Capriotti's, you will enter into a breathtaking foyer area that includes a working fireplace and is fully customizable to your themes. As you walk through the double doors, you will enter an elegant ballroom with seating for up to 375 guests. The Palazzo has 3 separate banquet rooms - the Nellie, Nazzareno, and Pietro. The Palazzo also offers two beautiful garden areas that make your outdoor photos memorable & distinct.

Visit our homepage, Facebook Page or schedule a tour of our venue at a time that is convenient for you by heading over to our calendar link: https://calendly.com/tom-trella/venue-tour. We're confident we're an ideal option to consider for your Wedding Reception or Special Event. See for yourself what makes Capriotti's the region's premier choice for Receptions & Events!!

Capriotti's - Passionately Perfecting Life's Celebrations!

• Veteran-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$85

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Italian

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer
Specialty Beer
House Wine
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Drapery
Lighting
Tables
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Melissa
    Melissa D. Getting married on 06/08/2022

Highly Recommend

o We recently had our wedding at The Barn at Graver’s Tree Farm with Capriotti’s Catering. We cannot say enough great things about Capriotti’s! Bri was amazing to work with and helped us throughout the entire planning process. She answered all of our many questions along the way. We ended up having to postpone our wedding due to COVID-19 and Bri was such a lifesaver – she worked along side Audrey at the Barn to help reschedule everything and it was seamless. Throughout the rehearsal and day of the wedding, Bri and her team took care of everything and I was able to completely enjoy the day without worry! The guests enjoyed the food, especially the cupcakes! Thank you so much for all you did to make our wedding day the best day of our lives! ~the Dotter's
    Sarah Married on 06/05/2021

Off site wedding

Bri was great to work with! The Capriotti’s staff was very professional and friendly, and the food is excellent!

Capriotti's's reply:

Thank you so much for your rating and review, Sarah! It was our pleasure being a part of your special day!
    Debra C. Married on 05/16/2020

Outstanding and professional

Bri was great. As soon as I contacted her, she sent me information right away. I’ve had their food before, and there was never anything to complain about. Very reasonable as well

Capriotti's's reply:

Thank you, Debra! We appreciate your 5 Star Review and your compliments about our staff and food. We pride ourselves on our great service and delicious food!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sweets by Deliciosa Sweets by Deliciosa Wedding Cakes

I would like to endorse your business to my cake shop. I've delivered many to your location and I think your feedback will help both of us.

K. Moss Photography K. Moss Photography Wedding Photographers

Remember that time that you tried out a restaurant and instantly fell in love, knowing you were going to tell all of your friends that they had to eat there? That's how I felt the first time I photographed at Capriotti's. I have been connected with Tom since 2013 and am honored to have such a great venue on my list of preferred vendors! When I learn of a bride considering or already committed to having her wedding at Capriotti's, I'm always thrilled to tell her about the experience ahead, working with Tom and his staff. It's the care Capriotti's takes to offer one-on-one personal service with their couples, ensuring that their wedding day vision and expectations are always exceeded.

Skuba Entertainment Skuba Entertainment Wedding DJs

Capriotti's is a fantastic place to hold your wedding reception and ceremony! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and will really go the extra mile to personalize your wedding day. The food is all made to order the day of your reception and comeS out HOT! I really can't say enough good things about Capriotti's! Stop by today and see how they can make your wedding dreams a reality

1 Banks Avenue McAdoo, PA, 18237
Location of (Capriotti's)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding

Wedding Venues