Capriotti's Reviews

34 | McAdoo, PA

34 Reviews for Capriotti's

Debra Connely · Married on 05/16/2020

Outstanding and professional

Bri was great. As soon as I contacted her, she sent me information right away. I’ve had their food before, and there was never anything to complain about. Very reasonable as well

Sent on 12/21/2018

Capriotti's's reply:

Thank you, Debra! We appreciate your 5 Star Review and your compliments about our staff and food. We pride ourselves on our great service and delicious food!

Elexa · Married on 06/30/2018

Capriotti’s exceeded my expectations! I held my reception there in June and it was beautiful! My guest had an amazing time and the staff was extremely helpful and professional every step of the way. My questions were answered immediately and they provided so much guidance. Amazing venue!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Elexa · Married on 06/09/2018

Exceeded expectations! The food is outstanding. The people are so nice, so professional and understanding, especially Courtney! (shout out!) This is a classy place, I highly recommend it.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Annie · Married on 10/14/2017

As soon as my fiance and I spoke with Tom we knew Capriottis would be the best fit for us. So far he has made everything stress free!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Erin · Married on 08/18/2017

I am so glad we chose Capriotti's for our reception venue! They take care of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING for you! Very easy to work with, and attentive to every detail! Even the bathrooms were clean at the END of the night! Brides, save yourself the hassle of looking at other venues and just book here! Beautiful venue and so much is included in their pricing. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2017

We are so happy that we chose Capriottis as the location for our wedding reception. From the initial contact all the way through the final bill payment, everyone and everything was fantastic. We worked with Tommy, Courtney, and Ashley and they were all extremely responsive and answered all our questions. Leading up to the event they did an excellent job in making sure that we had everything in place for our big day. For every request we had, there was never a no. They did everything we asked! The Food was amazing. The filet was so tender and the chicken so flavorful. The guests are still talking about it. We felt like family to the capriottis staff throughout the entire process. During dinner, the manager was walking around checking on everyone asking them if they wanted more food. The guests were really impressed by that. Of course not many people needed more because the portions were huge! The lines for the bars were so short because they had three bars open for us. We would recommend Capriottis hands down to anyone.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Salina · Married on 05/20/2017

All I have to say is book Capriotti's!! You will not be disappointed!!! Our wedding was a day to remember thanks to them!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot begin to express how much we LOVED this venue. We had booked out wedding reception venue WAY back in 2015 for our April 2017 wedding. Well January 2017 comes around to find out our ORIGINAL venue canceled on us. We frantically looked for a new place right away with no luck. We called Capriotti's and spoke to Cortney, the wedding coordinator and explained our situation. Tom, one of the owners, told us to come THAT day to see the space and talk to them. We just happened to call the DAY AFTER their April 22nd bride called and canceled THANK YOU GOD. What are the odds??

As soon as we pulled up the venue we thought...there is no way we can afford this place. We were wrong. They worked with us to match our prior venues prices and we even ended up saving money. Cortney and Tom were there for us every step of the way and they made everything SO easy.

The day of, I knew we had nothing to worry about. Each guest was greeted at the door with our signature cocktails. They set up everything exactly how we wanted and then some. It was everything I have always dreamed my wedding would be and more. The food was superb and every guest told us that it was the BEST food and service they have EVER had at a wedding. Not to mention how beautiful everything was. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Tara · Married on 12/17/2016

We just had our wedding at Capriotti's a few weeks ago, & it was everything and more we could have asked for. We just wouldn't have enough good things to say about everyone that made our experience perfect, from lots of delicious food to the wonderful & thoughtful team at Capriotti's. They made what some have said could be a stressful experience planning, so easy and fun. They were there for us every step of the way, & we can't thank them enough for being so amazing!!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Tara · Married on 12/17/2016

I wanted to write another separate review to express how wonderful Cortney & Tom were in making our wedding day so incredibly special!! From the very first meeting, my family and I were blown away with how organized, kind, helpful, & extremely professional they were in planning our wedding reception. We absolutely LOVED our food tasting, it was extraordinary!! Whenever we had a question for Cortney, she would respond right away and made our experience so carefree and amazing. They went above and beyond for us and we cannot express our thanks enough!! We HIGHLY recommend Capriotti's as the perfect venue & feel very blessed to have worked with these wonderful people!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Terry · Married on 12/17/2016

We would highly recommend any couple seeking an excellent venue for their wedding reception to book with Capriotti's. We had our daughter's bridal shower and reception here and they truly lived up to their motto and "exceeded our expectations". From being an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish, the beautifully festive decor, to their delicious food and their unparalleled service, we could not have been more pleased. Thank you again Tom, Bobby, Cortney and staff - we will treasure the memories!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/05/2016

I don't even know where to begin. Choosing Capriotti's for our wedding reception was the best choice! The whole staff is SO friendly and they all went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Cortney, the wedding planner, is absolutely amazing! She was SO easy to work with, she always responded quickly with any questions we had, and she was always so helpful and had great ideas! As a couple planning a wedding, you don't want to have to worry about set up/clean up, and at Capriotti's they do EVERYTHING for you! We dropped everything we wanted to be at our reception off a week before our wedding and then didn't have to worry about a thing- they did everything from there! Everything was beautiful, it was all we imagined plus more! I can not say enough about how wonderful our wedding reception was and it's all thanks to the great staff who work at Capriotti's! Our guests kept talking about the service and how GREAT the food was! They are still talking about it today! I would recommend Capriotti's to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/08/2016

There is no better place for a reception than Capriotti's. You feel like family when you are there and they are extremely accommodating to all your needs. It is extremely well-maintained and beautiful. Great staff, food, and drinks. Capriotti's has it all and if you have your reception there, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Sue · Married on 08/27/2016

I recently had my wedding at Capriotti's and could not have asked for anything better. The staff, especially wedding coordinator Cortney, made me and my husband feel so relaxed and at ease with the whole process. It was so nice to not have to worry about all the small details, and everything turned out perfect! Our guests raved about the meal, appetizers, and bar services, as well as trhe beautiful room layout. My husband and I could not recommend Capriotti's more and are so thankful that they gave us such a special day! Definitely choose Capriotti's!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

All of the staff at capriottis went above and beyond for us. We have received so many compliments on the food, service, and beautiful set up if everything at the venue. I have had a couple events here and would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a venue for their wedding. I can't say enough good things about all of the staff, especially Cortney and Tommy! Thank you for making our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

April · Married on 08/13/2016

Before I had even got engaged, I knew I wanted my reception to be at Capriotti's. I have been to many different events there and I was absolutely in love with the facility. When the time finally came, it was a no-brainer. My husband & I got married August 13, 2016. I should have written a review much sooner. But truthfully the time since the wedding has been such a whirlwind, I'm finally getting around to doing it! I love everything about Capriotti's. The style is modern and sophisticated. When we walked into the room for the first time that day, it was breathtaking. The room was set up amazing with the dance floor, lights and swag on the ceiling. The staff was professional and courteous. And the food is to die for. Cortney is truly amazing. The attention, detail and care she takes into your day is just like she's planning her own. Our vendors loved working with Capriotti's. We got several compliments from our guests throughout the night about how amazing everything was and ensured that they were having a great time. We would like to thank Tommy, Cortney and the staff at Capriotti's for making our special day so much more than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Even though we book over a year in advance, we knew, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that we found the most perfect place after we had our tasting and left fuller-than-full on their amazing food. Capriotti's is a beautifully designed Palazzo and we are so very pleased that we chose this venue for our August 2016 wedding. We heard and read other reviews about this venue, but to experience it first hand was amazing. They were very responsive and very accommodating especially when we were trying to plan from North Carolina. They provided us tons of decorating options to save on money, but they also let me put my DIY touches to our reception as well. We opted for a Friday wedding because it was cheaper and it's nice knowing that they will clean up and store everything after the wedding for us so that we did not have to hustle to load everything that night. Our guests raved about this venue from our family style dinner and the amazing hors d'oeuvres that could have easily been the main course to the decor and overall appeal of the venue. I highly doubt that you could go wrong choosing Capriotti's Palazzo for your next event!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Sheree · Married on 07/16/2016

The biggest thank-you to Capriotti's for our fairytale wedding. You went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I have received hundreds of compliments how perfect everything was from the food, service and quality of your work ethics. It really shows how much pride you take in your service. You will forever be in our hearts and memories. We love you!
    Words directly from the bride (Lori)'s facebook page.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2016

We had our wedding and reception at Capriotti's July 1st, 2016 and it was The Best Day EVER! We had no idea a wedding could go so smoothly and be so stress free. The food was beyond excellent, the staff were professional and efficient, the onsite event planner-Cortney, was extremely helpful and thorough; and the owner, Tommy was personable and did not just treat us like a number.

Some of the comments we have heard from our guests:
    "That was the classiest wedding I have been too"
    "Our dinner was served so fast" (We had roughly 180 guests which were served in less than 15 minutes)
    "The owner even came out and asked us how everything was"
    "There were no lines at the bar"
    "That food was amazing!"; "There was SO much food (which there WAS!!)

We have absolutely zero complaints. Capriotti's went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we had expected! Anyone would be CRAZY not to at least consider Capriotti's and schedule to meet with the owner to discuss wedding/event packages.

We searched and searched for wedding venues around the area (We wanted our day to be perfect). Capriotti's was actually the last venue we looked into and we do not regret it one bit. Nothing else in or around this area compared-the service, what was included in the package, the price, and the staff were unheard of. We cannot express enough how WoNdErFuL EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE was.

THANK YOU CAPRIOTTI'S FOR MAKING OUR DAY EXTRA SPECIAL and giving us memories that will last a lifetime . We LOVE YOU and will miss wedding planning with you all.

Sent on 07/05/2016

John · Married on 04/30/2016

Don't even bother going to another location, Capriotti's by far is the best place to have your wedding or any other event. Their staff is top notch, and they are all a true class act !!!! Highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Jill · Married on 10/30/2015

Working with the staff at Capriotti’s was great. In the months leading up to the event, they were always responsive to my questions and any concerns. They were also very flexible and were willing to add unique touches or work with any ideas I wanted to incorporate. They were also very up-front with additional fees for any extra service. I did not feel any pressure to upgrade and I was not blind sighted by the bill. The service was outstanding. On the actual day, they were on top of everything to make the day lovely. For example, after we cut the cake, I turned to look for a napkin to clean my hands and Courtney was standing there with a warm wet napkin ready for us. It’s their experience and dedication that make them great. The only minor issue was that some older people left after dinner and our favors weren’t out. My mom noticed and brought it to the attention of the staff. It was immediately rectified. And the food was AMAZING and plentiful. I would definitely use them again for any event.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Allison · Married on 08/09/2015

I had the most beautiful wedding I could of asked for. Everyone was so helpful and took care of every detail. Some things I didn't even think of they had already taken care of for me and it was included in the cost. I am so thankful I came to them for my wedding! The food was amazing and no one left hungry!!! The staff is so professional and helpful, from the way they dress at your wedding to the information they know about wedding treads and such. They are there for your every need in the planning process and on your big day! I can't recommend them enough! Thank you to Tom and everyone who worked with me!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Juliette · Married on 07/12/2014

Excellent food, excellent service!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Meghan · Married on 05/31/2014

Absolute best venue to hold any event! The staff makes you feel like you are their only priority even with their busy workload. There was never a moment we didn't call that we didn't get someone .... any time, any day. Capriotti's went above and beyond our expectations. For 300 people to all have said the food was absolutely delicious is a testament to the quality of their work. A year later I still brag about how wonderful Capriotti's is to all my friends. I would highly recommend Capriotti's for your event!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Loriah · Married on 06/08/2013

Capriotti's was the best venue and ceremony location I could of asked for.

They have a beautiful building and they were able to accommodate to everything we needed. The entire staff was great and we heard such great things from all of our guests after the wedding.

I actually had a an ice cream cake for our wedding cake and they were able to store everything and were able to get it out to everyone without any hiccup. The food was amazing. We had this appetizer that wasn't even an option on the menu that the cook came out with during one of our sit downs and we just had to have it! It was a buffalo shrimp appetizer that was just amazing!

I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing atmosphere and an amazing staff to work with.

Sent on 02/16/2014