201 Washington Street, Reading, PA 19601 Map · Phone number

About K. Moss Photography

A Few Things You Should Know About Me Before You Hire Me To Photograph Your Wedding

At some point in the day, I'll cry.

It's the outburst of joy both you and your guests have when you're officially pronounced married, during the heartfelt speech your best friend of over a decade gives, as your dad sways your around the dance floor during your first dance, and each time your grandparents embrace you tightly.

I can't help it. A wedding is so full emotion, I just get swept away.

Months, sometimes years, of planning - focusing on the tiniest of details. Adrenaline and anticipation growing as the day you officially promise forever looms closer. The atmosphere that surrounds a couple on their wedding day is like nothing else they will ever experience. Friends and family coming from afar to celebrate a new chapter and one of life's biggest milestones.

And I have the honor of documenting the story that will be in their memories years after their wedding day as passed. I get to create an heirloom that will forever tell their love story, perfectly.

To say that I have one of the best jobs in the world is an understatement.

And if your wedding is going to be like I've described above, I'd love to photograph it. I want to be there.

Planning a wedding is exciting - but SO overwhelming! I've been there, so I totally get it!

All of these choices and deadlines can feel like a ton of pressure - plus knowing there are no do-overs can add a bit of stress to the mix.

When you hire me:

You can breathe. No need to worry. I will be your set of eyes for the moments you won't get to see; your handsome groom adjust his tie just before making his way to the ceremony, mom wiping away tears as you walk down the aisle, the moment you first lay eyes on each other, the gleaming expression on your faces as you begin to realize you are married to the love of your life, the reception décor laid out exactly how you had envisioned it, your guests laughing together.

All the attention, time, and money that you pour into your wedding day will prove to be well spent. As you view your photos, they'll serve as a reminder of a day that was even more amazing than you remember.

Not only am I here to photograph the first day of your marriage, but I'm here guide you to help make your wedding day visions come to life. I'll help you design a timeline that fits your wedding like the perfect pair of jeans and coach you through your wedding jitters.

I'm here to make this planning experience a breeze for you! Click below to find tons of resources on the blog that will help you with the planning decisions, ensuring that your photography is all that you're hoping it will be, plus allowing you a bit more time to focus on being engaged.

If you haven't already, take a peek at a few weddings, then send me an email so we can get together and talk about ways to make this the most memorable day of your life.

<3 Kerri

43 Reviews for K. Moss Photography

Sarah · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply Amazing

Kerri, where do I start?
    Everything on my wedding day was perfect. The pictures, the timeline, the fun, the memories. I couldn't imagine not having Kerri there to keep me calm; especially when I was running behind.
    I was just looking through my pictures today and I couldn't stop looking. All the designs in the photos and the attention to detail is perfect. Everyone is smiling and having a great time! She even dealt with my crazy bridal party!

My wedding day will always be a day to remembered and it's all thanks to her! Plus, meeting her and getting ice cream is pretty great!

Sent on 03/25/2020

K. Moss Photography's reply:

Sarah, thank you SO much for taking the time to write this!!! My heart is exploding as I am reading your words for the tenth time, overjoyed knowing that your expectations were far exceeded. I'm so excited for you and Jimmy to sit on the couch together on your anniversary every year, paging through your photos, reliving an incredible day! I am so flippin' happy that I was able to be a part of it all!!!

Laura · Married on 07/19/2019

Stunning and simple

Kerri is an amazing photographer! She took the most amazing photos and captured the most epic photos at those perfect moments.

Sent on 09/15/2019

K. Moss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura! I'm thrilled to hear that your expectations were exceeded and you were left with one heck of a photo experience! I hope you and Jean spend so many weekends cozied up on the couch, reliving your wedding day through your photos
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 07/06/2019

Best photographer ever!

Kerri is amazing! My husband and I are both pretty uncomfortable in front of cameras, but Kerri made it so we barely even knew there was a camera around—and she still caught everything perfectly! She really puts a lot of time, effort, and love into her work and made a point to get to know us. She is so thoughtful she even organized a FaceTime call with my little brother, who was deployed with little notice prior to the wedding, the morning of the wedding so he could be a part of the day. When pictures with my grandmother didn’t work out because she has dementia and it would be a little too much for her that day, Kerri offered to meet up with us on another date to make it happen. She made the photography part of the day so easy and even helped with other parts of wedding planning. We just can’t say enough about how wonderful she is to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2019

K. Moss Photography's reply:

Kathryn, you have me in tears. Thank you for writing such a beautiful review and sharing your experience with so many couples! I'm so happy that everything fell perfectly together so you could have a few minutes to chat with Tim :). My day has been made, knowing that I was able to exceed your expectations and give you the experience you deserve

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

K. Moss Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Keri is an amazing partner for events of all sizes. She is so, so helpful in keeping to a timeline so that her clients don't lose track of time and always keeps things fun for everyone. As a planner, working with her is a joy because she is very communicative and offers more than necessary help to make the entire event more smooth. I love working with her and her team!

• Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister Wedding Officiants

As an officiant, it is important to me that the photographer blends into the background so the bride and groom and their guests are not distracted during the ceremony that was so carefully put together. Kerri is an experienced professional and I could not be happier with how well we worked together. I had the pleasure of seeing the photos which were absolutely stunning and captured the true essence of the bride and groom. I'm very much looking forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone wanting that special touch in their photos.

• Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry Wedding Videographers

Kerri from Frozen Moments Portraits does beautiful work. I was happy to be able to refer a bride from my area to Kerri (as she is located on Pennsylvania, were the wedding was taking place) and was happy to hear the bride had only wonderful things to say and praise for Kerri.

• 201 Washington Street Reading, 19601 See on map