Nicole Raine Photography Reviews

Carrie · Married on 06/28/2012

0.6
      3.0
      0.0

DO NOT use this photographer - money up front required andit is impossible to schedule with her to get your pictures...we are in over 1,000.00 and have two pictures to show for it - and its been almost 9 months!

Sent on 02/04/2013

erin · Married on 07/17/2015

0.4
      0.5

She took my newborn photos over 5 years ago and I paid her $800 up front. I have never received my photos despite multiple attempts to contact her over the years.

Sent on 12/04/2017

0.0

I had been happy with the work that Nicole did but now she's not replying to phone, e-mail or facebook inquiries. Products were ordered and paid for but not delivered. Do not risk having her take once-in-a-lifetime photos for you. You will likely not get your photos delivered and wil be left holding the bag.

Sent on 02/25/2013

0.0

SHE RIPS PEOPLE OFF - I too had used Nicole Raine Photography for a session, paid in full, ordered pictures and have heard nothing in return even after numerous calls and emails. She will only take your money and provide nothing to you. Sad to have a special moment ruined by someone who is obviously looking to scam people.

Sent on 02/28/2013

0.0

Another negative review: I used to work for this photographer. I assisted a few of her sessions and had only good things to say. I devoted a lot of time to her sessions but I never got paid for my time. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and emailed her letting her know my problem, since she kept asking me to assist and I hadn't gotten paid for the ones I already helped out with, I never received a response. So a few weeks went by and I tried again. Simply stating that the check must have gotten lost in the mail and that I never received it. Still no response to my concerns. I'm a firm believer in the "three strikes your out" rule" so, still being nice I tried one more time. Still nothing. That was a year ago. She owes me over $200 that I will never see. Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 02/06/2013