Nichole Meredith Photography Reviews

21 | Washington, DC

21 Reviews for Nichole Meredith Photography

Stefany · Married on 04/01/2017

Nichole was an amazing photographer that made us feel comfortable from the start. She's funny, kind, honest and down to earth. We never felt rushed, pressured or awkward. Our engagement photos turned out absolutely perfect. We plan to use her services for any occasion where we need a photographer.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Megan · Married on 10/09/2016

This review is long overdue! Nichole is AMAZING! Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, but also such a warm and friendly person. She took the time to get to know my fiance and I, and we all became friends in the process. We hired Nichole for our engagement shoot and wedding, and after seeing the gorgeous shots from our snowy engagement shoot, I knew that we had made the right choice. Having a good photographer was very important for our wedding, and when we got the full gallery back (almost 900 photos!!) I was simply amazed at how beautiful every single picture was. She knows exactly how to take advantage of light, landscape, and the setting to create stunning photos. At the same time, we didn't feel posed - she caught all those candids and when I look back at the pictures you can see that she really captured all the love from our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Nichole for all your wedding photography needs. Our wedding day flew by in the blink of an eye, but thanks to Nichole we have these beautiful photos to keep with us forever and remember all of the love and fun from that day.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Amber · Married on 04/30/2016

Nichole was amazing to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding photos! Every idea we had she was willing to do to make sure we were happy. She is also a super nice and fun person to hang out with which made it even better that we spent our wedding day with her!

Nichole also worked with us every step of the way from first meeting to the end of the wedding and I'm sure in the future as we wait for all the pictures! She responds to e-mails quickly and is always open to offering advice and suggestions for other wedding things you may need help with like a timeline.

We loved working with Nichole and will recommend her to all future brides and grooms we talk to, we couldn't of asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Kathryn · Married on 03/26/2016

Nichole was absolutely fabulous to work with. We booked her about 10 months in advance and she regularly kept in touch without throughout the process - even making vendor recommendations. We ended up using the caterer she recommended (they catered her own wedding) and the food was a huge hit. By the time the wedding came, it felt like we were old friends. On the day of, Nichole was amazing. She was like a friend, photographer, and coordinator all in one. Multiple family and friends commented to me afterward how professional and easy to work with Nichole was.

The photos that we got back were stunning. Nichole has a great eye for composition and beautiful shots. She captured every important moment and picture that we wanted and gave us the perfect way to remember our wedding. She was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 05/02/2016

I was very pleased with the service provided by Nicole! The quality of the photos far exceeded my expectations! She is professional, creative, talented, organized, and so easy to work with. The photos turned out so beautiful! We had so much fun getting our pictures taken by Nicole! I would highly recommend Nicole!!!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Emily · Married on 10/04/2015

Nichole is the whole package. She is incredibly talented, professional, affordable and such an absolute sweetheart. She had photographed my cousins wedding in September 2014 and the photos were so beautiful. As soon as my husband proposed, we knew we wanted Nichole to capture our day. She was very quick to respond to our inquiry and to any other questions we had during the planning process. During our wedding (October 4, 2015), she was patient with our HUGE family and made sure we captured every photo we wanted. Nichole really helped make our day totally perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Nichole photographed our wedding this September and she was absolutely incredible to work with. We got so many great pictures, both portraits and live action photos, and the quality was phenomenal. I couldn't have been happier with the finished product. Not only were the pictures all that I could have hoped for, but Nichole was also amazing to work with, she was fun and had a creative eye for beautiful shots. My husband and I are usually really awkward in front of a camera but Nichole put us at ease and delivered fantastic photos. I would encourage anyone and everyone to have Nichole photograph their events. Thank you for capturing our day so magically Nichole! You are the best!

Sent on 10/12/2015
  • User4930555 · event on: 03/15/2015

Very professional a pleasure to work with! Will be contacting for later occasions. Love the work!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Nichole was truly great. I met with her after a friend of mine recommended her. From the first conversation we had I knew that she was the right person to make one of the most memorable events of my life timeless. Her recommendations were great and she knew exactly how to execute the vision I had for the photos of my wedding day. And the final results are amazing!! I could not be happier!

Evan · event on: 03/08/2015

Nichole is great, very personable and amazing to work with! Would love to work with her again and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Nichole was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very quick with all responses and worked to get exactly what we wanted. I could not have asked for a better experience and the photos are stunning. I'm so happy to have our wedding day captured by her.

• User4920881 · 2+ years ago

Working with Nichole was stress-free and fun! It's obvious she cares about her brides and invested herself in our wedding day. More like working with a friend.

Sent on 03/28/2015
  • User4916420 · event on: 01/07/2015

Great Service 10/10 Would recommend!

Liza · event on: 01/04/2015

I was very pleased and happy with the services and professionalism of NMR photography. She arrived before the time agreed and stayed even a little bit later than expected. Her pictures were awesome and my guests were very happy to participate in the fun pictures. Thanks!!!

Mari · Married on 01/03/2015

Nichole is an amazing photographer and professional. Her incredible talent is evidenced by the way her pictures say more than a thousand words! I highly recommend her!

Marina · Married on 12/20/2014

I LOVED my wedding photographer! Nichole was extremely professional and punctual. I always dreamed of having a Winter wonderland wedding. I came across NMR photography after a friend recommended her. Once I saw her portfolio, I fell in love with how magical her pictures seem. Don't let her young age fool you, she is a person whose photographs can be compared to those of people who have been in the business for 30 years. I met up with her and we talked about what I wanted for my wedding. Her vision and recommendations were spot on! I wish I had been able to book her as the photographer for my engagement photos but now I know that for any future events I have, she is the first person I'm calling.

Phillip · Married on 12/06/2014

Nichole is an exceptional photographer and is a true professional when it comes to taking photos.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Conrad · Married on 10/18/2014

When my partner and I were planning our wedding, we began to panic to find a decent quality photographer. There were some photographers who we met that produced the quality of images that we wanted, but they were way over priced. Nicole was the perfect fit for us! The photographs that we got back from her were out of this world and her work was even better than the photographers with higher pricing. She was also highly professional and everyone from our wedding loved talking to her. For weeks after our night, we had all of our friends and family saying how much they loved her! Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 04/02/2015

The photos were very well done, and Nichole was professional and made everything comfortable. It was a joy to work with her, and I will definitely be recommending her to others.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Nancy · Married on 09/06/2014

We loved NMR Photography!!

Jim and I loved working with Nichole, she was very professional and was extremely helpful. Jim and I cannot express how happy we are with the results of us on our big day. She captured every moment. The quality of the pictures were amazing!! We have memories we will cherish forever. Thank you so much!!

Highly recommended!

Debora · Married on 07/27/2014

Nichole is absolutely amazing! She is warm, friendly and flexible! She did great job at capturing our beautiful wedding memories that we will cherish forever. I am extremely happy with the amazing quality of her work and would be more than happy to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/06/2015