Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service Reviews

10 Reviews for Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service

• April

April · Married on 08/05/2019

She got us!

C.K. Was a pleasure to work with and such a caring personality! She was thorough in getting to know my husband and I prior to the ceremony through a questionnaire and then a follow up discussion. She listened to us and created a ceremony I dreamed of. Thank you for being part of our special day C.K.!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service's reply:

Thank you so much April! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. You and Ewan made my job so easy. All the best in love and life! -C.K.
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Adams · Married on 07/07/2019

Made our wedding special

CK was amazing! She had full creative control for our very small, very intimate wedding ceremony. She spent the time with us to find out our likes and dislikes. We told her about our love for the TV show the office and she created our vows with the little touches of very funny quotes like we asked. She was so sweet, and very knowledgeable about the marriage license protocol in New York. She made our wedding day so special, and our families have talked about the ceremony for weeks after. Not only did we find the perfect person for our style, we also found a life long friend.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Annabel

Annabel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful soul

Charanna is someone I will highly recommend for anyone’s upcoming ceremony. She is very prompt in communication, she will start by sending you a questionaire, provide an interview and will put together a beautiful ceremony outline prior to your wedding day. Not to mention she was very reliable and my marriage certificate was ready within days without question. Thank you so much for making our ceremony so special!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Working with CK as our wedding officiant and vow coaching instructor was absolutely amazing! She was extremely patient and very well informed about everything. She was there to direct our rehearsal the day before our wedding and made both myself and my husband feel at ease. The ceremony went smoothly and we both are extremely grateful that we chose her for our officiant.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Jasmine · Married on 03/19/2017

CK is amazing at what she does! After meeting with me and my now husband, CK was able to capture the love between us and transform it into powerfully moving words. She definitely contributed to the magic of our day. CK listened to our stories and drafted an incredible love story for us to use on our wedding website. She also drafted an incredible wedding ceremony which took into account our spirituality and separate religions, and also served as a window into our love story. And CK brought the magic of the ceremony to life by serving as our officiant. CK is professional, friendly, prompt, affordable, and clearly passionate about love. If you want a unique way to share your love story woth your family and friends on your wedding day, hire CK now!

-Jasmine and Ahmed

Sent on 04/05/2017

Edwin and Nikki · Married on 11/21/2015

Charanna captured every essence of what we wanted for our wedding. Even though we went with a very simple ceremony, her words, design ideas and the flow of our event were absolutely perfect! I would recommend her to anyone who is deciding on making that step with their significant other because she possesses the uncanny ability to read her clients and their intentions. She has made our wedding unforgettable, beautiful and unique! She has a genuine spirit, a gifted wordsmith and an absolute pleasure to work with! When we renew our vows, Charanna will be the first call we make!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Malika · Married on 08/23/2014

Hello,

We chose Charanna as our officiant and we could ot have been more pleased. From the beginning she was thoughtful, prompt and responsive. Besides being professional, she was able to capture the tone and emotion of our wedding day perfectly. Many of our guests took the time to specifically compliment us on our officiant. I would recommend Love Ink to anyone!! Thank you again for making our wedding dy so special!!

Sent on 08/31/2014
  • User3281917 · 2+ years ago

We cannot say enough about Charanna! She did an unbelievable job of customizing the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She was diligent and responsive and very reasonably priced for the amount of service that we received. She has a bright personality, and as she said in our first encounter, "loves love." She did a wonderful job and all of our friends and family said that our ceremony was one of a kind and beautiful. Thanks for everything Charanna!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Barbara · Married on 07/06/2013

The Love Ink experience was truly money well spent and very affordable. The founder, Charanna Alexander will bring out the best in you when you meet her because of her warm and welcoming spirit. I used these services for my wedding vows and couldn't be happier. She was professional and very quick, which is very important when planning a wedding with tight deadlines and limited time. Not only did she write my vows beautifully, but she creatively suggested I get me and my husbands vows engraved and now we have it as a special token:)

She will always be my go-to ghost writer and I confidently recommend her services for any occasion.

Satisfied Bride,
    Barbara Smiles

Sent on 08/04/2013
  • Mary

Mary · event on: 01/13/2013

Your wedding vows mark the beginning of your marriage and seals your commitment to each other. Founder and CEO Charanna Alexander of Love Ink delivered a powerful wedding vow workshop at the 3rd Annual Bridal Show. We sat in as brides were in awe and inspired to work with Love Ink to write their personalized wedding vows. The brides in the workshop were ecstatic about writing their vows under the direction of Love Ink! It is clear that Charanna personifies the meaning of the word professionalism. She is well organized and was clearly prepared for the workshop. She did an amazing job! This service is the best, and we highly recommend it not only for weddings, but any special occasion that may require customized writing!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Love Ink: Wedding Vow Writing & Officiating Service's reply:

Thank you Mary! I appreciate your kind words :-)