LAi Photography Reviews

25 Reviews for LAi Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• O

Olga · Married on 02/16/2014

We had been looking for a good, but not too expensive, photographer. Through Tatsiana, we got a really good deal. The pictures look fabulously beautiful and professional. We chose Tatsiana because she is familiar with the marriage customs and ceremonies of the Orthodox Church. Tatsiana and her partner not only captured all the important moments of the ceremony, but they were also able to incorporate all the beautiful details of the church’s interior décor. Everyone who has seen our wedding pictures has commented on how beautiful everything was. Tatsiana had great ideas about how we, the bride and groom, should pose for our personalized pictures. Because Tatsiana cared about the desired outcomes that we were looking for, she asked me to send her some quality pictures of myself, which, in turn, helped her to take the best possible pictures for our special occasion. She was friendly, courteous, and easy to work with. We would certainly recommend Tatsiana’s business to anyone seeking a good photographer!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Rick · Married on 11/09/2013

Tatsiana was great. I consider myself a semi-pro photographer so I interviewed several photographers. Tatsiana's work and good eye stood out. She worked with us to get many fun wedding photos in addition to the standard fare. We couldn't be happier with the results. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/18/2014
  • User3827045 · event on 06/15/2013

Love LAi Photography! Very creative, easy to work with, positive attitude. Pictures are always great!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Maria · event on 06/08/2013

LAi photography did an amazing job of taking pictures of family member Baby Shower at the restaurant. We always happy to work with them and enjoying their products. After photosession with Tatsiana you will get a lot of positive energy and great shots.Definitely recommend them to all my friends and people I know.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Douglas · Married on 05/26/2013

LAi was on site and ready to take our pictures at the scheduled time. Unfortunately, the ceremony was delayed for over an hour and a half. The LAi team stayed until the ceremony was complete, and took many engaging photos during the delay. I heartily recommend them to anyone needing professional photography; they went way beyond the contracted minimum to satisfy.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Pchyolka · event on 05/11/2013

I'd definitely use this photographer for my other events! Timely and professional services - great advises in my postures from the photographer:) Everyone noticed great pics taken by this professional artist:)

Sent on 02/01/2014

Aksana · Married on 09/25/2010

Great experience!
    The photographer is very creative, knowledgeable and flexible. The product was very high quality. We were very pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend LAi Photography to take pictures of your wedding.

Sent on 01/16/2014
  • Ivan

Ivan · Married on 10/11/2009

The team was always professional and creative. I attended several events (concerts and the wedding) that TurtleFeet Photography team was contracted to photograph. TurtleFeet teem looks at photography as true art.

• Dina & Yevgeniy

Dina · Married on 10/11/2009

We enjoyed working with Turtlefeet photography very much. Tatsiana was very professional and creative. We had our engagement and wedding pictures taken by her. Tatsiana had very unusual ideas for the potshots. Turtleefeet's services exceeded our expectations. Pictures came out gorgeous and crisp. Tatsiana is a very talented photographer. She was also fun and pleasant to work with. My husband and I will definitely recommend Turtlefeet photography for any special event: wedding, engagement, birthday party or if you just want to make some clean, crisp, and creative pictures of yourself or your family.

Natalija · Married on 09/09/2009

She is great and very creative!

• Lialik

Olia · Married on 09/09/2009

Tatsiana is a very talented photographer and a true artist. She is also very professional, and super friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend her work!

Sent on 11/27/2009

Anastasia · Married on 07/08/2009

The most hardworking and talented team in the whole DC metro area! Their creativity, professionalism and passion for work can not leave any customer unsatisfied. I've been using their services for several times already, and let me me tell you, it's not the last time either! I recommend TurtleFeet Photography to all my friends and co-workers for any occasion they want to remember. Excellent job guys!

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/05/2009

Tatsiana is a fantastic photographer. You can tell that she really enjoys her work. Tatsiana is easy to contact, on time, professional, friendly, and her pictures are absolutely breathtaking! I amazed with the quick turnaround time to get photos back, as well as the overall style of her work. She keeps her models laughing and cheerful that cut back on the stress A LOT! The greatest thing about Tatsiana is the quality of her work. Her photos speak for themselves: her images are, simply put, beautiful and her eyes are impeccable. I love Tatsiana's work and highly recommend her to everyone!

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2009

Tatsiana was absolutely fantastic! The package my husband and I purchased included our engagement session and 6 hours of wedding photography. The engagement session turned out some beautiful, creative photos and I have many favorites with those. Our wedding photography, though, was more than perfect. She was so creative with the poses she had us do, and even the "funny formal" photos turned out wonderful. All-in-all, I still look at those photos and I'm just shocked with how great they turned out. There's not one photo that I don't like.

The price was fantastic too. The package we purchased included a DVD with 20 of the engagement session photos, and ALL of the wedding photos on as many DVDs as needed (we must've had 2,000 photos, because I got 2 DVDs packed full of photos.) I've told people about her so much and people are just shocked to hear how much we got for her price, (they were also shocked with watching her work; she's a bundle of energy!). If we hadn't gone with her, we probably would've spent a couple grand on photography that was just as good as hers. My maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids told me that they would love to use her services for their own weddings (in the future). I'd be more than willing to be used as one of her references if anyone has any doubts.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Thank you Amanda! :)
    It was my pleasure!
  • Ashley and Arnaldo

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2009

Tatsiana was very flexible and was able to work with our budget. Tatsiana is a true artist. We love all the photos we recieved. It took a little longer than a month until we got our photos but they were worth waiting.

• yvdorofeev

Yury · Married on 02/14/2009

We had fun experience working with Tatsiana. She has a great personality and very professional attitude.
    The photos we received were simply amazing!

• Alina

Alina · Married on 12/27/2008

Tanya is a great photographer! We are 100% recommend her as a wedding photographer, she did a great job. Our pictures were ready in a very short time

Tatiana · Married on 11/21/2008

I am in love with Turtlefeet's photography! Very creative, very professional, and a lot of fun to work with. We worked with Tatsiana on several occasions (friends' birthdays, parties, and the wedding) and were pleased every time when we worked with her. She was always on time, always on top of her tasks, and had always done amazing job. Pictures came very sharp, always the way we wanted them, i.e. classic portraits and innovative gestures. And what I really loved every single time was her creativity. Never the same and never boring.
    We would definitely recommend Tutrtlefeet photography for any event or any party that may want to have. You won't regret.

Sent on 11/25/2009
  • tayztyme

Octavia · Married on 09/06/2008

My husband and I are coming up on our one year anniversary and I still can't stop looking at the photos!!! They did a FABULOUS job! I loved the professionalism and their ability to get the perfect shots without being noticed. With all of the pictures they took, I can do the perfect story book to show my kids every detail of my wedding day. From the day I met Tatsiana she has been nothing but a sweetheart and I appreciate everything she has done to make my wedding day and pictures so special. I've never had a problem getting in touch with them when a question arose and they were always on-time which is so important, especially on your wedding day. I highly recommend Turtlefeet Photography to anyone for any occassion.

Sent on 08/19/2009

Oleg · Married on 04/26/2008

We highly recommend Tatsiana and Serge as your wedding photographers and dance instructors!
    They were very professional, fun people to work with, and flexible to our needs.
    Thank you for amazing pictures and fun dancing!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Valeria · Married on 07/07/2007

It was a great pleasure working with Tatsiana! She was very creative, highly professional and extremely attentive to my needs and desires. Somehow she managed, in a very timely mannar, to impement my vision exactly and deliver absolutelly breathtaking photos and a beautiful album.

My husband and I are forever grateful to Tatsiana, for capturing the most special day of our lives and making everlasting memories possible...

Sent on 08/28/2008

LAi Photography's reply:

It was our pleasure to work for you :)

Olia · Married on 11/30/2004

Tatsiana is a very talented and creative photographer. She's a lot of fun to work with, and she knows what she's doing. I've had the pleasure of using her services on several occasions so far, and was pleased with the results every time. I highly recommend her!

Mai · Married on 07/25/2009

My overall experience with Turtlefeet photography was very good.
    It was not until 10 days before the wedding that I heard from them and we actually discussed the location of our shots with the family. I guess that's not too late, but I was stressing.
    The actual photo shoot was excellent. Tatsiana and her assistant were everywhere taking pictures of 20 people at some point. They were very flexible and responsive to our likes and dislikes. They dealt very well with the big family photos and the kids. The pictures of me and my husband alone were absolutely gorgeous. They are very creative.
    Then at the wedding they were great as well. They took photos of almost everyone who was at the wedding which I thought was great. They also took tons of photos of us.
    The pictures where ready very quickly to be viewed online. And the DVDs arrived shortly after.
    Most of the pictures were very beautiful. Although some inside the hall where hazy. We had some great photos, but many of the photos taken of our family while dancing where hazy and not crisp.
    I would definitely recommend Turtle Feet as their service overall was very good.

Sent on 08/28/2009

lisa · Married on 02/20/2010

i have dealt with turtlefeet photography on more than one occasion, and I must say i was always impressed with diverse and imaginative styles offered to each different situation. the value was also great and quality exceeded my expectation.

Sent on 12/27/2010
  • rosefusion

Tiffany · Married on 10/18/2008

By far these two exceeded my expections. Chris and I were able to be ourselves around them even though both of us are uncomfortable in front of cameras. They were able to capture who we are as well as how much we love each other. I dont think I have ever been able to see in a picture exactly how someone is feeling but she was able to do so with my husband and myself. Her cost allowed me to stay close to my budget and she offers a variety of add on's for still low cost. I am actually getting three photo albums and got 6 hours worth of time on my wedding day and an hour long engagment shoot for less than $1000. It is unbeatable as well as her work is beautiful. Very professional and easy to understand and get along with.

Sent on 11/17/2008