Katarina K. Makeup Art Reviews

19 | West Chester, PA

19 Reviews for Katarina K. Makeup Art

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

Omg. I can't get over how amazing this women is. I have only had my trial for my wedding next may!! (May 26 2018). Told her I wanted and old school vintage glam look with hints of sultry! Boy did she deliver. Did the trial for my engagement photos. Makeup lasted for 13 hours before I had to remove it and I was outside sweating for most of that time and nothing moved. My FH loved it!!!!! Kat made me feel so beautiful and comfortable. The way she talks explains what and why and how she does things, I truely couldn't give her more props. I wish that I could give her a million star review because she truely deserves it. Wish I could have her on staff to Donny makeup daily. This women is unbelievably talented. I have had hundreds of people do my makeup in the past and no one has held a candle to Kat. This will be my go to artest for the rest of my life. I don't even know what else to say!!! Hire her hire her hire her!!!!!! She is a blessing a gift and worth everything in the world. Kat thank you for making me look and FEEL beautiful and I can't wait to do the wedding day with you.

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

I am so thankful to have had Kat as my make-up artist for my big day! She is unbelievably talented and experienced with bridal make up. Kat is also the sweetest person and made us feel super comfortable from the moment we met her. Kat went over and beyond with her services. She actually booked a hotel at the venue the night before the wedding to ensure that she would be on time for doing our makeup. She offered to do my makeup for my rehearsal dinner as well – which was super helpful as it was a crazy day! Kat did a fabulous job knowing what color pallets to use for myself, mother, and bridesmaids. Everyone absolutely loved their make up! Kat was also very efficient. She was able to do everyone’s makeup within 6 hours. Our make-up stayed on all night long – even our lipstick lasted through the night! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! I LOVED Katarina K makeup!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough about the quality of service that Kat provided me both for my makeup trial as well as the day of my wedding. Kat drove down to Maryland where we were getting ready and even recommended hair stylists for my wedding. Kat was extremely responsive, helpful, professional, and made sure that myself and all of my bridesmaids were comfortable and happy with how our makeup turned out. She talked each girl through the makeup application process and was extremely personable and easygoing. Many of my girls do not normally wear makeup (including myself) but she was extremely patient with giving us instructions and directions to ensure that our makeup was expertly applied. Kat was able to apply my, my 8 bridesmaids, and my mom's makeup in the time that we had without rushing. Kat adjusted and personalized each girl's makeup so that we had a nice unified look without everyone looking identical. All of my guests were raving about how wonderful everyone looked. Usually my is a hot mess after a few hours, but Kat's application was flawless even at the end of the night. Kat used high quality makeup that was not cakey and didn't make us look like we did not look or feel cakey. She was extremely careful to make sure that she sanitized all of her tools between each girl's application. Kat did touchups and made sure that everyone's makeup was perfect before she left. Kat is EXTREMELY talented and I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2017

First of all let me just say that Kat is amazing! She was the sweetest person from day 1 when I reached out tk her on Facebook. So easy going and makes you feel comfortable through the whole process. My trial was so great. I was very nervous about having my makeup done professionally for the first time and what I would look like. I felt like a movie star. I gave her very little direction or idea about what I wanted, but she captured what I wanted 100%. She even texted me later in the day to see how the makeup held up and if I wanted to make any changes to the look for my big day, which I did! The day of my wedding, she was early and set up before we even got there. And I should add that my wedding venue was 2 ish hours from her home! Again, I gave very little direction about how I wanted my girls and my mom to look but of course they all looked gorgeous! My makeup look was incredible! I felt so beautiful for my wedding, I never imagined my face would look that good! It was also 87 degrees with 90% humidity for my outdoor wedding and photos and let me just tell you... my makeup didn't budge all day, I couldn't believe it. She did everything from a very subtle look with neutral colors to dramatic movie star glam with bright red lips and bold lashes, and every look was perfect. Honestly I'm convinced that Kat really is THE BEST at what she does and in her field.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kammy · Married on 07/14/2017

Kat was amazing! I could not have asked for a better wedding make-up artist for my wedding day. She was so responsive, professional, warm and friendly, and made me look like a million bucks for my big day! She did a fabulous job with all my bridesmaids and mothers and everyone was so happy with her work. I cannot say more wonderful things about her and we were all so happy. I cannot wait to see the professional photos, but even just iPhone snaps, we all looked flawless. If she is available for your wedding day, book her now!! You will not regret it! Thank you again Kat :)

Sent on 08/11/2017

Emily · Married on 06/09/2017

I had Samantha V. for my wedding day makeup (she did 6 bridesmaids, myself and mothers) and was absolutely amazing. Funny, outgoing and professional. She asked each girl what look they were going for before she started and nailed it, all of my girls were so happy. Even my mom, who was hesitant, LOVED her makeup. Samantha was also very responsive and accommodating - she set up at my house, which made my day very relaxed and non-stressful. I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Julie · Married on 05/06/2017

Samantha was our makeup artist and she was amazing!!! My mom and I had trials done and Sam really listened to us and offered suggestions. I would often text her before our wedding if I had any questions and she would respond quickly. On our wedding day she made all of us look so beautiful and within the time constraints that we had. I felt gorgeous and the makeup stayed on the whole day. I would highly recommend her and this company!

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

Kat was amazing! She is very sweet and knows so much about the products and techniques she uses. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and I absolutely loved my makeup! Even with a few picky bridesmaids, everyone loved their make up. Kat had 8 girls to work on and she finished right on time. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Kat!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Monica · Married on 12/30/2016

Kat was amazing! You won't regret booking with her! She made me feel very beautiful for my cousins wedding! No regrets!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Darby · Married on 09/04/2016

I loved everything about my experience! She made me look beautiful - but still like myself. I would 100% recommend her (and have).

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jeremy · Married on 06/12/2016

As the bride I believe Kat was so professional and I couldn't be happier with my experience for my trial and wedding day!!!! She was accommodating, efficient and prompt keeping everybody on track...We loved her and would highly recommend her to anyone for any affair! Thanks again Kat!! Your the greatest!!!!

Leigh

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

Kat was AMAZING! She was so laid back and easy to work with. She was very helpful and open to any changes that needed to be made. She was easily accessible through email or text. She made my wedding day so relaxed and paid such close attention to each individuals requests for their make up. Everyone looked their absolute best! I couldn't have worked with a better make up artist!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Kat was amazing to work with! She was very responsive leading up the wedding, and the day of, she was able to do 14 peoples' make-up, all of which looked flawless. She is very knowledgeable, but also takes into consideration what look each person is going for. Everyone looked stunning, and I got so many compliments, particularly about how great my eyes looked. I would absolutely recommend Kat for anyone looking for a fantastic (and affordable!) make-up artist!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Monika · Married on 03/12/2016

Kate provided make-up for myself, my sister in law and my mother. I couldn?t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her ? she?s worth every penny. Monika

Sent on 05/04/2016

Andrea · Married on 02/27/2016

Where do I begin, Kat is Amazing! She was professional and responded to me fast to answer all my questions. My wedding day makeup was phenomenal!! Stayed on for over 16 hours! I also had my bridal party done by Kat and they loved her, and their makeup! It didn't even feel as if I had makeup on, everything she used was incredible. She uses the best products and worked well with the look you desired. She knows her stuff! I couldn't of been happier with choosing Kat, she made me feel beautiful. I highly recommend her! <3

Sent on 05/07/2016

Erica · Married on 11/07/2015

Kat was amazing! I booked her for wedding makeup for me, my 5 BMs and 2 moms. She came to my mom's house for my trial and we had the best time chatting and getting to know each other. On the day of she was prompt and upbeat, and truly made each girl feel so beautiful. She even got me hooked on MAC - Im a huge fan now! Kat is so easygoing and knowledgeable - my makeup looked amazing! I was being really picky about my hair and makeup team and Kat delivered a thousand percent! She even helped me find a new hair stylist when my original girl backed out a few weeks before the wedding! Love Love Love! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/09/2015

I was so happy I went with Kat for my makeup for my wedding day. During my trial she was very friendly and explained each step and product. I was really happy with my makeup after my trial but I was even more impressed with my makeup on my wedding day. It looked fantastic and I felt beautiful! She did my mom's and a bridesmaid's makeup and they looked just as wonderful. Everyone's makeup looked great even after pictures outside in the rain and humidity and after a few hours of dancing. I will definitely be using Kat the next time I have a big event to go to and I will recommend her to all of my friends as well.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Can't say enough great things about Katarina. First of all she was very friendly and knowledgeable and walked me through the process as I'm not an everyday make-up wearer. She came to my house for my trial (which I scheduled on the same day as our engagement photo shoot) and listened to my feedback, looked at the pictures I had for her and really came up with the natural look I was going for. When it came time for the wedding, I think I loved my make-up even more than I did the first time. She did such a great job and I felt beautiful after she had finished! Several of my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law also got their makeup done by Katarina and I don't think anyone was disappointed (and they all looked fabulous too!). She does beautiful work - she even traveled (about 45 minutes) to Lancaster, PA where our venue was. I would absolutely book Katarina again in a heartbeat. I'll be trying to convince my sister-in-law to hire her for her wedding next September!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Erin · Married on 07/20/2013

Kat is a very talented make-up artist! I hired her for my wedding make-up and she offered to do my trial make-up for my engagement photos. I loved that it looked natural and just enhanced my features. For the wedding, she also did my mother's make-up (a woman who never wears it) and it turned out great! Kat offered great tips for my own make-up application that was super helpful!

Sent on 05/04/2016