8 Reviews for Julie Petty Events

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)

Where can I even begin with Julie?!?

She was recommended to me by my caterer.

She was more than amazing! I want to get married again just so I can hire her again!

She did anything that was needed or asked for. She made sure we stayed on schedule and really made me feel at ease with leaving everything in her hands.

The entire wedding party loved Julie and said how amazing she was!

Julie is worth her weight in GOLD!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Julie was an absolutely brilliant and wonderful coordinator! We only held our ceremony at Milburn Orchards (and thus used Julie's services), but she went above and beyond with helping us answer any questions, concerns, and she had some pretty radical suggestions for things that we were unsure of or didn't know about, too. She was such a great guide for us, considering we were otherwise planning alone. Even for our reception or other parts of the wedding she was not planning for us, she was always quick with a knowledgeable repertoire of possibilities for this or that, and anything she told us about (and we then tried) was amazing. Super Personable and hilarious, she made my day (and all of the stressful months leading up to it) as calm and fun as possible. You get that instant feeling of trust with her. 11/10.

Profile Picture Cierra, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie was fantastic the day of the wedding! I was able to get ready while she put everything together for the reception. It was stunning!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie coordinated our fall wedding and I was so glad to have her there. I wanted to hire a wedding coordinator so that I, and my parents, did not have to worry about any crisis the day of the wedding. My day went so smoothly! Julie worked well with all of my vendors to ensure that the whole day went off on time and without a hitch. My mother was especially thankful to have Julie close at hand with her emergency kit. I was glad that at the end of the night I could just walk away and know that Julie had everything under control with break down, ensuring all the gifts, supplies, and extra favors made it home safe. On top of it all Julie is very relaxed and has an awesome, positive attitude which makes her very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Julie to another bride!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie is wonderful. She is professional, flexible and just what we needed to make my daughter's outdoor wedding day successful. She did everything we asked and more. Even paid the bartenders when I couldn't locate my wallet. I would highly recommend Julie Petty to make your wedding go off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Betsy, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so thankful that I had Julie to assist with all my wedding planning and wedding day needs. Julie knew every answer to any question I had. She contacted all my vendors and provided timelines to all involved in our outdoor wedding at our family farm. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! She is very knowledgeable, professional, and she will make sure your wedding is a success. I would definitely recommend Julie Petty Events.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My planner was invaluable in making our wedding day enjoyable.I would say it some of the best spent money in our budget.
I had a family member infringing on my professional photographer's shots, though I had tried to avoid the situation by discussing it with both of them. I wish I had alerted my planner better and had her move in to correct the situation.
Don't assume that your head usher knows about wedding protocol for seating. In today's more casual society this 'old school' knowledge is often absent. Communicate your desires to both your head usher and to your planner. Have your planner oversee the head usher to be sure your desires are followed. No one appreciates being moved in front of an entire assembly because an usher forgot to leave room for Grandma, or a set of parents.

Profile Picture Lynda, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings are a production, and even mine, although I tried to keep it simple, had many moving pieces. Enter stage right, Julie Petty Events!! We hired Julie to provide help the final month before my wedding and on the big day. I was hesitant at first to spend the cash as any bride-to-be can attest, there are some crazy numbers to crunch into a tight budget, BUT I am here to say, SHE WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

- Juggling vendors (florist, DJ, etc.)? Not so with Julie. She keeps track of them all. She calls them all. She checks on them all. She makes sure they are there. She hunts them down if they are not. She keeps an eye on each one and will even communicate with them on your behalf.
- Not enough time in the day? Between venue schedules, ceremony schedules, set-up/tear down, and all the stuff in between, a bride can get overwhelmed, but not with Julie. She coordinates it all. She runs around town and ensures that everything is setup and where it needs to be. In fact, she is so good at it, if you haven't thought about it, she has.
- Crazy bridal party? Not so with Julie! Yes, the groomsmen will be goofing around during the rehearsal and the flower girls go missing during pictures, but Julie saves the day! A stern voice gets the groomsmen in place and unruly ushers handing out programs. She is two steps ahead of the flower girls, ring bearers, and grandparents who wander away retrieving them with gentle directions.
- Need an extra hand? Julie is there! Whether she is helping to assemble centerpieces, putting up decorations, drying off bouquets, handing out tissues, lending her iPad to the Maid of Honor who forgot to print out the speech she emailed herself, Julie is there to lend a helping hand.

I am happy to say that my Bride-zilla moments were but a minor few and Julie had a lot to do with this! Combine all of this with the fact she is an absolute sweetheart and you should not hesitate to hire her.

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/9/12, 1 Review